People in Hollywood you can't stand

Mark Wahlberg - Criminal who blinded someone. Was a 5'7 Calvin Klein model. Can't act. Talks like a douchebag. Yet he is married to a hot model like 3 inches taller than him.

I agree Marky Mark used to suck...

But come on man. He definitely turned shit around.
He went from a young thug punk... To surprising everyone in Basketball Diaries, Fear....

And then flooring everyone in one of the best movies ever made... Boogie Nights.

What the fuck did the Vietnamese have to do with his struggles? He was in Boston not a vietnamese concentration camp.

He was 16 once the other guy is blind for the rest of his life, can you imagine being blind? It's only slightly better than paralysis or suicide.

Blind in 1 eye.

Andre the Giant was also quite possibly the most amazing drinker in the world. Andre’s boozing is beyond legendary. In one sitting, it has been claimed that Andre’ drank 156 beers. I will repeat that…one hundred fifty six beers. That’s about six and a half cases of the stuff. A beer can in his massive hand looked like a thimble. Andre’ might down 12 quarts of beer to get ready for a match. Drinking with Andre could prove to be problematic though. In the event that he drank enough to pass out, which didn’t happen often, there was simply no way to move him. If he was in a hotel lobby, there he slept until morning. Friends might put a sheet over him when this happened.

I honestly feel he's a terrible actor and I won't see movies with him in it. I liked him in tropic thunder because it wasn't anything like his normal shit. If I could Amal him in the face with a baseball bat I would. Valkyrie seriously bothers me what kind of arrogant asshole plays a German and doesn't even attempt an accent.

I agree Tom Cruise is a douche.

But to call him a terrible actor is ridiculous. Although I did think Valkyrie sucked balls too...

Come on.

Its a popular belief that Tom Cruise is one of the best actors to never receive a oscar.

Eyes Wide Shut
Magnolia
VANILLA SKY
The Last Samurai
A Few Good Men

All fucking excellent performances

Can I end this thread with the ultimate name that for some reason has not been posted yet?

Tyler fucking PERRY

Guess when it comes to politics... you're just more ahead of the curve than most

lol

south-park-smug-313.gif

Pretty much anyone in Hollywood who opens their misinformed mouth to lecture me on what my politics or morals or whatever should be.

Same can be said for all of Washington. They don't represent me.

The Baldwins. I'd like to punch all of them in their faces and deport them to Canada.

sean penn
alec baldwin
madonna
michael moore
susan sarandon
tim robbins

(i would hate any right wingers too if any of them got as much face time and spoke about it as much as these dick heads do. i am sorry, but being an actor doesnt mean you know jack shit about the government

drew barrymore
any kardashians
any "reality" stars who think they are real celebrities (real housewives, operation repo type shows)
anthony bourdain
sally field
julia roberts
bette midler
barbara streisand
will smith (just the last couple of years or so)

Can I end this thread with the ultimate name that for some reason has not been posted yet?

Tyler fucking PERRY

You are the winner of most accurate post in this thread. I didn't think anybody could top Wahlberg, but you're right. Here is someone who is an even bigger hack, a bitch, and one of the richest men in hollywood by selling out his race. He is a bitch because he complains like one and cross-dresses to earn his money like a ho.

sure, i wish i could cook like him. but he is just a pompous arrogant douche to me. he tries so hard to be cool, that he comes off as anything but. and speaking of jealous, could he be anymore jealous of rachel ray? his fascination with constantly putting her down is pretty lame. not everybody needs to be cool, anti establishment coke heads like he is. some of us can be bubbly and like to eat at tgi fridays

The guy who makes Family Guy and the movie Ted. I don't know how anything he writes makes it on the air let alone makes people laugh.

Back