People in Hollywood you can't stand

TheGauntlet7**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark Wahlberg - Criminal who blinded someone. Was a 5'7 Calvin Klein model. Can't act. Talks like a douchebag. Yet he is married to a hot model like 3 inches taller than him.

U mad TS?

gal_mark_wahlberg16.jpg

shia however you spell his last name,his name alone excuses any hate

Pretty much anyone in Hollywood who opens their misinformed mouth to lecture me on what my politics or morals or whatever should be.

People famous for doing nothing. Kardashians and the like.

Julia Roberts. There is such a smug arrogance she has about her.

Tom Arnold. God he is an annoying little fuck

Billy Bob Thornton too, almost forgot. See video for proof. Such a fuckin dick, Jian handled it well.

Alba is a horrible actress. She's always playing some doe eyed chick and it irritates me.

Julia Roberts. There is such a smug arrogance she has about her.

I still can't understand why people think she's so hawt. She must release some mutant pheromones or something that just overpower people's sense of sight when you get close enough to her.

Alba is a horrible actress. She's always playing some doe eyed chick and it irritates me.

Another one with overrated looks imo. It's like all the betas these days are content to find someone attractive simply because Hollywood/media tells them to.

Will farrell (everything he touches sucks, aside from anchorman that "alright")

Nicole kidman

the entire jersey shore cast

sarah silverman

Judy foster

Leslie mann (what a frigid bitch)

Kristen Stewart

Anyone from the twilight movies

Sarah Jessica Parker (smug and can't act)

Ben Stiller (was never funny in my opinion)

Mark Wahlberg - Criminal who blinded someone. Was a 5'7 Calvin Klein model. Can't act. Talks like a douchebag. Yet he is married to a hot model like 3 inches taller than him.

He's closer to 5'5".

Back