People hate on Rogan(understandable) but what about.......

Also his suits have been pretty lame recently - that settles it, lets lynch him boys

passion.jpg

Posting photographic evidence of his flawless technique and ridiculous vertical leaping ability is not helping your case.

Buffer probably needs a raise.

Honestly I'll never understand the Rogan hate...Guy has a trademark voice that is part of the UFC's history, is a bjj BB, a taekwondo expert, knows his shit when it comes to fighting, always entertaining in his podcasts and his commentaries...
What exactly do people hate about?

Compared to the commentators, you don't even hear Bruce that much. I'd take him over Rogan exaggerating everything a fighter (that he has money on) does.

“Let’s get Ready to Rumble” > “It’s Tiiiime!”

Freakin Bruce Buffer???

15741023_1131605666892752_1098701143122716517_n.jpg

passion.jpg

He is the biggest joke/clown in all of MMA.

He sounds like a constipated buffoon that is about to burst a capillary aimlessly screaming/jumping.

He is the walking/talking epitome of a Sherdog favorite word.....“CRINGE”.

That is the worst part of the pre-fight stuff is to hear this guy announce the fighters.

This adds to the UFC circus persona and needs to be dealt with before Hoegan or that weasel Anik.

Wow... Yoooou are pathetic.

If you don’t like him or his performance - Then just say that, you’re allowed to be critical. Just not sure why you have to sound like such a jealous ex. Get a grip...

He reminds me of Craig Sager. Nothing particularly great about what he does, but it's worth tuning in just to see what suit he's gonna rock that night..

Bruce Buffer is the cringiest dirty old man in MMA. Total try hard.

I actually like Bruce. And hearing his podcast, he seems like a decent dude. Waste of a thread honestly.

I was thinking yesterday; why do you sit IN a car, and sit ON a bus?

(Not just you, I don't mean to single you out).
George Carlin already did that one and it was about getting in the plane vs on the plane.

Bruce Buffer is the cringiest dirty old man in MMA. Total try hard.
Try hard, blow hard, buffoon hard, paid for surgery to get the appearance of rock hard abs.

Seems like a real slimy creep as well from his weigh-in antics.

Freakin Bruce Buffer???

passion.jpg

He sounds like a constipated buffoon that is about to burst a capillary aimlessly screaming/jumping.

That is the worst part of the pre-fight stuff is to hear this guy announce the fighters.

This adds to the UFC circus persona and needs to be dealt with before Hoegan or that weasel Anik.
Sometimes he jumps weird...

Check your internet connection,maybe it is not “buffering” right.
Right?
Right?!?

Ok im done for today...

I actually like Bruce. And hearing his podcast, he seems like a decent dude. Waste of a thread honestly.
Don’t understand losers like you.....if you think a thread is a “waste of time”....why post in it?

In your meaningless life, do you have a lot of time to waste since you don’t have anything else to do? Explain....

Don’t understand losers like you.....if you think a thread is a “waste of time”....why post in it?

In your meaningless life, do you have a lot of time to waste since you don’t have anything else to do? Explain....
To let people know I wasted my time, unfortunately, going into it. To persuade them to discontinue making useless threads. And I owe a simpleton like you no explanation honestly.

To let people know I wasted my time, unfortunately, going into it. To persuade them to discontinue making useless threads. And I owe a simpleton like you no explanation honestly.
So you have nothing to meaningful to do......gotcha.

Freakin Bruce Buffer???

passion.jpg

Vale Tudo/NHB started as circus shows...

It is what it is...

Back