People hate on Rogan(understandable) but what about.......

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Freakin Bruce Buffer???

15741023_1131605666892752_1098701143122716517_n.jpg

passion.jpg

He is the biggest joke/clown in all of MMA.

He sounds like a constipated buffoon that is about to burst a capillary aimlessly screaming/jumping.

He is the walking/talking epitome of a Sherdog favorite word.....“CRINGE”.

That is the worst part of the pre-fight stuff is to hear this guy announce the fighters.

This adds to the UFC circus persona and needs to be dealt with before Hoegan or that weasel Anik.

Yea he looks like a fool, his brother is definitely the better buffer

I agree. I always turn the volume down. Who the fuck had rhe idea to make him an announcer.

Michael is better for sure.

It's time! - is petty good to be honest.

I don't mind him. I don't mind Rogan as well so I guess my opinion is worth nothing.

His brother with his let's get ready to rumble recently got pretty crappy. The introduction in the Belew Haye 2 was soooooo shit.

Last edited:
Yeah.. But it was said so much 10 years ago, 5 years after everybody realized he wasn't great at his job, that everybody just kind of gave up. I literally don't recognize his existence when I watch the product. He is still subpar, but it's pretty far in the background now.

The way he got in vitors grill that one time is the worst moment in combat sports announcing history.

Why waste your time hating on anybody?

Meh he is fine.. I honestly don't care much - care way more about the fights.. only have to listen to buffer for about 2 minutes of my night and don't pay much attention to him.

Not sure why he bothers you so much lol - the fighters seem to like him.. gets them pumped up.

This adds to the UFC circus persona and needs to be dealt with before Hoegan or that weasel Anik.

Hate to break it to ya but it is a circus.. entertainment business, bud. Why CM Punk is fighting on a PPV.

They should can Buffer and hire Krazy Horse. If things are anything like the Kimura post fight talk, everyone would tune in for sure.

He has an intimate connection with almost any huge UFC name. War Buffer!

Joe Martinez is the announcer we need but not the one we deserve right now.

He's literally the greatest combat sports announcer ever in terms of generating hype.

He fought Frank fucking Trigg in an elevator!

War Buffer.

It's hard for the little brother being in a D tier sport when compared to his A list elder brother that takes things a bit more seriously with A level athletes.

Yea he looks like a fool, his brother is definitely the better buffer
Is that why Buffooner got that job? They asked Michael(a real announcer) and he said no but his dopey brother will do it for one-tenth the price?

UFC said F it.

Buffer is awesome.

Him screaming always makes me chuckle.

Back