People hate on Rogan(understandable) but what about.......

Is that why Buffooner got that job? They asked Michael(a real announcer) and he said no but his dopey brother will do it for one-tenth the price?

UFC said F it.
Lol that wouldn't shock me. Couldn't get the real thing so they settled for the knock off

Meh he is fine.. I honestly don't care much - care way more about the fights.. only have to listen to buffer for about 2 minutes of my night and don't pay much attention to him.

Not sure why he bothers you so much lol - the fighters seem to like him.. gets them pumped up.
They are just pretending to be "company guys."

It's pretty gross, actually.

TS you must be one real asshole. Hope you get treated the same.

giphy.gif

He's literally the greatest combat sports announcer ever in terms of generating hype.

He fought Frank fucking Trigg in an elevator!

War Buffer.
You know.. We put too much stock in things like pushing matches. It's embarassing that we let things like that define people. I've been in 10 fights. It's nothing.

why waste your time hating on Buffer? all he does is call out names and the fighters seem to like it

You know.. We put too much stock in things like pushing matches. It's embarassing that we let things like that define people. I've been in 10 fights. It's nothing.
Frank Trigg, asleep and falling down drunk would beat the ever living life out of Buffooner.

To even bring up that nothing of a story shows just how insecure and dopey Buffer is.

I never listen to his radio show, so I have no frame of reference to his douche-ability other than he bangs a lot. So he's alright with me.

Joe Rogan has changed the world with his podcast, he gave us Peterson and so many more, if you've never watched it, you are very misinformed about the world and probably MMA too

He only got the job because of his much superior brother

That said, even though he sucks people will still cry if the UFC got rid of him

Goldberg was absolute dog shit and people still complain about the UFC kicking him to the curb even though they did it a decade too late

What is this hating ON shit? Why on?

How about "People hate Rogan..."?

Yes I am an asshole but Buffooner is a dopey, cringe inducing clown.

Come at me girl.
Force some reason i feel that i dont have to do anything and you will still mess yourself up one way or the other. I have seen people like you before and it dose not end well most of the time.

Back