People finally realizing Rodriguez isn´t that good?

How did he do against Bruce Leeroy? I missed the fight.

First 2 rounds, it was mostly Yair doing his tornado-impression and Bruce Leroy trying to get out of the way. lol

The 3rd round, however, was all about Bruce Leroy who had the better of the exchanges and took Yair down and gave him a bit of solid GnP.

The 4th round was just about even although I think Alex may have edged out Yair(barely) for the round.

The 5th round was absolutely pivotal. Alex almost flat-out stole this fight with another Takedown of Yair and had he been able to keep him there, this fight was his to lose. However, Yair managed to get up to his feet and take Alex down which negated the earlier takedown.

Fun fight overall.

Dangerous how? Has a couple submissions in the UFC, but mostly going to decisions. Its not like hes a dangerous finisher.

Dangerous: His chin looks very solid, decent boxing and getting better and better every fight. ?

I think kuggoz is a Donald trump supporter.

Not even an American so it´s not like it really matters who´d i support does it? I bet you are another SJW thinking i don´t like Yair because of his mexican heritage, because everything has to do with racism, right?

I never thought much of him. Any decent boxer with good pressure will Ktfo in a 5 rounder.

Pssshhhttt...not talking about pinche Erik Perez.

I'm talking about the future of the sport:
HllrZ4Wg.jpg
Aghhh the mexizilian one lol

No, but when talking about him being a future champion, you have to take into account other guys who will be fightig for the title in the future. He just doesnt compare to Choi or Holloway. How hard is this to understand?

How difficult is it to fathom that fighters develop past the age of 23? He's not Championship level right now, he may never be, but I didn't call him a future champion, nor have I seen many others claiming he would be a future Champion. Just because he's not Championship level right now, doesn't mean "hes not that good"

Back