Opinion People’s Republic of China is the Nazi Germany of the 21st century

The Reason the Chinese Government isn't the comparable to Nazis is that the CCP treats their own citizens almost just as bad as the minority groups in the country.

At least the Nazis promoted the idea their native citizens were superior to other ethnic groups....

Meanwhile in China
6a00d8345275cf69e20133f440716b970b-600wi

article-1357833-09F25E05000005DC-653_308x185.jpg

Work harder assholes!!

Coronavirus_WeldingDoors_2500kbps_620x350_1703522883742.jpg

6efcbb8c-84e2-11e8-99b0-7de4d17a9c3a_972x_121514.JPG

For sure- bt there was justification for the Germans starting WW2.

Hard truth.

There's always justification. There's nothing hard about finding justification for just about anything. There's also a clear line between right and wrong sometimes. And the hard truth is, Nazi Germany crossed that line.

Lmao. What . I'm sorry, but you go ask somebody in China if they can openly bash ( or you know make a career as a "journalist or news anchor") their president. I can gauruntee the response isnt the same as the shit people get away with here
we all know Trump would love to wipe out any criticism or opposition to any of his ideas the way any average commie or dictator would. A few days ago he actually played a Kim Jong Un style sizzle reel at his daily rally

There's always justification. There's nothing hard about finding justification for just about anything. There's also a clear line between right and wrong sometimes. And the hard truth is, Nazi Germany crossed that line.

Of course Nazi Germay crossed that line in a whole lot of ways.

Starting WW2 was, however, not one of those ways. Interestngly enough, the WesternAllies learned from Versailles and thankfully treated the Germans and Japanese differently than they did post WW1.

The Western Allies crossed many of those lines too, but we won so its okay.

Of course Nazi Germay crossed that line in a whole lot of ways.

Starting WW2 was, however, not one of those ways. Interestngly enough, the WesternAllies learned from Versailles and thankfully treated the Germans and Japanese differently than they did post WW1.

The Western Allies crossed many of those lines too, but we won so its okay.

Starting WW2 was okay? I think your argument is fundamentally flawed.

Starting WW2 was okay? I think your argument is fundamentally flawed.

It was Germans only way of regaining their nation from the oppression of the Western Allies.

The Treaty of Versailles set it in motion. There is lots of historiography on this.

For sure- bt there was justification for the Germans starting WW2.

Hard truth.

Hard stupidity.

They had recovered so well economically there was no need for a war, western pussies would have undone whatever they had a issue with and they already sold out Checks and Austria.

Absolutely no need or justification for it.

It was the greatest idiocy of any European power ever.

Hard stupidity.

They had recovered so well economically there was no need for a war, western pussies would have undone whatever they had a issue with and they already sold out Checks and Austria.

Absolutely no need or justification for it.

It was the greatest idiocy of any European power ever.

Didn't know you could get dubz for only knowing one side of history.

As I stated in this thread, there is not a new idea. Its pretty well agreed upon.

German aggression and need for payback against the UK and France was set at the end of WW2.

Didn't know you could get dubz for only knowing one side of history.

As I stated in this thread, there is not a new idea. Its pretty well agreed upon.

German aggression and need for payback against the UK and France was set at the end of WW2.

you disproved or countered nothing i said.

It was german stupidity and need to save face, pathetic reasoning for anything. Any twisted panties about the past had been undone before the war started, there was no need or justification for it.

It was the greatest stupidity ever.

you disproved or countered nothing i said.

It was german stupidity and need to save face, pathetic reasoning for anything. Any twisted panties about the past had been undone before the war started, there was no need or justification for it.

It was the greatest stupidity ever.

How do you want me to prove you are wrong?

Here is one link https://www.enotes.com/homework-help/how-did-the-treaty-of-versailles-lead-to-wwii-722875

There are so many sources that argue this point.

What source(s) would you be satisfied with?

You are clearly arguing the other side of well agreed upon academic/historiography.

How do you want me to prove you are wrong?

Here is one link https://www.enotes.com/homework-help/how-did-the-treaty-of-versailles-lead-to-wwii-722875

There are so many sources that argue this point.

What source(s) would you be satisfied with?

You are clearly arguing the other side of well agreed upon academic/historiography.

In not arguing they had initially no cause for war, i'm saying by 1939 that cause was gone. Starting the war was the dumbest most idiotic thing they could have done, by then they had no justification for it.

Ans yes there are plenty that make any excuse possible for the germans committing genocides, the war was not their fault boo hoo boo hoo meanie western powers.

Being whiney loser bitches about the past is no justification.

In not arguing they had initially no cause for war, i'm saying by 1939 that cause was gone. Starting the war was the dumbest most idiotic thing they could have done, by then they had no justification for it.

Ans yes there are plenty that make any excuse possible for the germans committing genocides, the war was not their fault boo hoo boo hoo meanie western powers.

Being whiney loser bitches about the past is no justification.

Nope. They still paid billions to the western allies, foreign nations still occupied their pre WW1 territory, there was still restrictions on their military, their collective shame (which tbf is hard to understand in 2020) and so on.

If you don't buy the reasons, fair enough, but the reasons were not gone as of 39

Back