Opinion People’s Republic of China is the Nazi Germany of the 21st century

The "global community's" response to China certainly draws some parallels with the "appeasement" strategy towards Hitler.

How long can we afford to feed this beast, before it grows too great for us to handle?

Agreed but the worst and most inherently evil and morally corrupt government officials in the world are Nancy Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff.

Those three monsters continue to defend and support China and the WHO

Alex is that you ?

tenor.gif

Definitely more industrially competent given that Germany never mastered the whole assembly line thing when it mattered and was hilariously backwards in many respects.

You sure about that? Nazi Germany was way ahead of it's time.

Case in point does this look familiar? it was build during ww2 yet we now the USA has it as its main bomber.
p03hbqcv.jpg

They were building that to bomb and destroy London and Washington DC.

Dude... I'm probably just feeding the troll, but stuff like this is bad for the anti-Trump side of things. China is a legitimate issue right now. Coming into a thread about problems with China and, totally out of the blue, saying "Well I don't know much about China... But in a made up scenario, we all know that Trump would be really bad!" just plays into all of the TDS stereotypes out there. It makes the people who are opposed to Trump look unbalanced and manic in their opposition. If you are legitimately not wanting to strengthen the position of politicians like Trump, don't drag him into everything, especially when you have to literally make up scenarios to include him in stuff.
I know plenty about China. I said I don’t know much about Xi Jinping.

The point I was making is relevant to the title of the thread because as we all know or choose to ignore, Trump is simply the type of guy who would make a great dictator. And some countries and their people, some of them need a strong asshole to take extreme measures to fix what’s broken. The USA and it’s people however, isn’t such a place. We don’t need North Korean style propaganda segments at the end of each Presidential address during Covid where the President symbolically executes his opponents and the free press with his rants and selectively edited sizzle reels followed up with his buddies exalting him from the podium.

And let’s get real, posting here in the war room will not strengthen the position of any politician or change anybody’s politics

Last edited:
The "global community's" response to China certainly draws some parallels with the "appeasement" strategy towards Hitler.

How long can we afford to feed this beast, before it grows too great for us to handle?
Its because people never really learn. Oh, societies make a lot of noise about not repeating the mistakes of the past, but in the end they always do.

Definitely more industrially competent given that Germany never mastered the whole assembly line thing when it mattered and was hilariously backwards in many respects.
That's why their scientists got kidnapped by the Russians and Americans. Because they were hilariously backwards.. sure.

Ask NASA

Germany was way ahead of its time but I get what you're saying. Fuck China.

That's why their scientists got kidnapped by the Russians and Americans. Because they were hilariously backwards.. sure.

Ask NASA
Being good at industry is very different from being good at science. You can have cutting edge technology without knowing how to get it to work/produce it in mass scale.

<TrumpWrong1>

China isn’t homogeneous. Uighyurs, Tibetans, Taiwanese, Mongolians, Manchus, Hong Kong and the likes who own large swarth of lands would all welcome, flock and throw flowers to US and Western allied troops in a heartbeat because they would be in favor of Balkanizing China to those ethnic groups.

Also, China and East Asians have a history of being docile and surrendering to invading forces so they can’t be compared to Afghanistan and Iraq for extremely obvious reasons.

They’d stand no chance when they’ll be surrounded by neighbors by land, West by air and seas and newly armed ethnic groups from the inside who will open the door, all at the same time.
People in Taiwan and Hong Kong are of same Han ethnic group as mainland China, and while there is a sizable opposition to CCP, there are sympathizers and supporters too. The other ethnic groups are a drop in the bucket in the overall population, comprised of less than 10% of the total Chinese population and half of the populations in the regions they reside. You're making the assumption that they would welcome you with open arms, a dangerous notion.

In addition, China has the world's largest industrial capacity and the largest standing military. Their nuclear arsenal and delivery capability have grown steadily in the past decade. While it's nowhere near the size or capability of US arsenal, you don't need enough warheads to destroy the world 16 times over. An invasion of China will be a bitterly fought war, and a complete logistical nightmare to sustain. You're fighting a war on their doorsteps, across the Pacific supported by half a dozen major forward bases which will surely be struck by barrages of missiles.

That's not even considering a fact that you're advocating a pre-emptive war, something history don't tend to look too kindly on unless you believe history is written by the victors. After the WMD threat bullshit your country tried to sell about Saddam, good luck getting anyone rational government onboard.

Being good at industry is very different from being good at science. You can have cutting edge technology without knowing how to get it to work/produce it in mass scale.
Germans had some good designs and interesting ideas in WWII. The problem was for every plane, tank and ship they produced, the Allies were building five. Take the King Tiger tank for example, it was an absolute beast on the battlefield. It was also mechanically unreliable and a total nightmare trying to keep them in the field. The Germans practically gave up on them towards the end of the war in favor of the more practical Panthers.

Armatures talk weapons and tactics. Experts talk logistics.

You sure about that? Nazi Germany was way ahead of it's time.

Case in point does this look familiar? it was build during ww2 yet we now the USA has it as its main bomber.
p03hbqcv.jpg

They were building that to bomb and destroy London and Washington DC.
Yes, it looks like other flying wings of the era, which most countries developed and tested independently of each other. You also do realize you are comparing a fighter-bomber to a strategic bomber, right?

Ask NASA
They had some very good scientists but industrially were backwards and way behind the curve, which was my point. When talking Nazi Germany, you are talking a country that still hadn't adopted assembly line production in some war industries and were way behind in things like welding.
Germans had some good designs and interesting ideas in WWII. The problem was for every plane, tank and ship they produced, the Allies were building five. Take the King Tiger tank for example, it was an absolute beast on the battlefield. It was also mechanically unreliable and a total nightmare trying to keep them in the field. The Germans practically gave up on them towards the end of the war in favor of the more practical Panthers.

Armatures talk weapons and tactics. Experts talk logistics.
King Tiger and Panther were both poor designs and poorly manufactured. Neither were practical. There is reason German tank design is an evolutionary dead end.

Yes, it looks like other flying wings of the era, which most countries developed and tested independently of each other. You also do realize you are comparing a fighter-bomber to a strategic bomber, right?

They had some very good scientists but industrially were backwards and way behind the curve, which was my point. When talking Nazi Germany, you are talking a country that still hadn't adopted assembly line production in some war industries and were way behind in things like welding.

King Tiger and Panther were both poor designs and poorly manufactured. Neither were practical. There is reason German tank design is an evolutionary dead end.

I am not sure if your drunk or high but no one had that back in WW2. Nazi Germany did though and were gonna fuck the shit out of every one with it. No country had a flying wing till the b-2 and that was the 80's not WW2 when the Nazi's were going at it.

I am not sure if your drunk or high but no one had that back in WW2. Nazi Germany did though and were gonna fuck the shit out of every one with it. No country had a flying wing till the b-2 and that was the 80's not WW2 when the Nazi's were going at it.
Yeah...Flying wing designs have been around since the interwar period and most countries built flying wings for testbeds during World War II. So unless you are implying Germany shared their ideas during the war?

Also, you don't know what you're talking bout. Germany could have built a thousand of those bombers and would still just be as fucked and lost. You're in alien space bats territory here.

People in Taiwan and Hong Kong are of same Han ethnic group as mainland China, and while there is a sizable opposition to CCP, there are sympathizers and supporters too. The other ethnic groups are a drop in the bucket in the overall population, comprised of less than 10% of the total Chinese population and half of the populations in the regions they reside. You're making the assumption that they would welcome you with open arms, a dangerous notion.

In addition, China has the world's largest industrial capacity and the largest standing military. Their nuclear arsenal and delivery capability have grown steadily in the past decade. While it's nowhere near the size or capability of US arsenal, you don't need enough warheads to destroy the world 16 times over. An invasion of China will be a bitterly fought war, and a complete logistical nightmare to sustain. You're fighting a war on their doorsteps, across the Pacific supported by half a dozen major forward bases which will surely be struck by barrages of missiles.

That's not even considering a fact that you're advocating a pre-emptive war, something history don't tend to look too kindly on unless you believe history is written by the victors. After the WMD threat bullshit your country tried to sell about Saddam, good luck getting anyone rational government onboard.

I think more of the goal would be to separate xinjiang and tibet from china and have Taiwan remain independent.

Yeah...Flying wing designs have been around since the interwar period and most countries built flying wings for testbeds during World War II. So unless you are implying Germany shared their ideas during the war?

Also, you don't know what you're talking bout. Germany could have built a thousand of those bombers and would still just be as fucked and lost. You're in alien space bats territory here.

Ok show proof of one before the Nazi one that was working. Ill help you out it is not there.

The Nazi one did work and would have been a war changer if the US and Britain didn't bomb every thing to the stone age.

Ok show proof of one before the Nazi one that was working. Ill help you out it is not there.

The Nazi one did work and would have been a war changer if the US and Britain didn't bomb every thing to the stone age.
Knock yourself out on wikipedia. There's absolutely no reason to think it would change the war. One, it can't reach the U.S. Two, crap bombload and range makes it a crap strategic bomber and it's too fast to be a tactical bomber. Three, Germany tried to bomb Britain out of the war, it didn't work. Take your pick of any of those reasons.

Knock yourself out on wikipedia. There's absolutely no reason to think it would change the war. One, it can't reach the U.S. Two, crap bombload and range makes it a crap strategic bomber and it's too fast to be a tactical bomber. Three, Germany tried to bomb Britain out of the war, it didn't work. Take your pick of any of those reasons.

I never said it would have changed the war. Germany was done far. You don't need a lot of bomb's when you can drop a a few and take out a target.

And to your link I don't see any thing before the Nazi's who had a working one what is what we are going on about.

I never said it would have changed the war. Germany was done far. You don't need a lot of bomb's when you can drop a a few and take out a target.

And to your link I don't see any thing before the Nazi's who had a working one what is what we are going on about.
So you didn't say it would have changed the war even though you wrote "The Nazi one did work and would have been a war changer"? You lost me with this level of ignorance. Seriously, you don't know what you are yammering on about when it comes to WWII and just fetishize "tech from Nazis=good tech"

I think more of the goal would be to separate xinjiang and tibet from china and have Taiwan remain independent.
Half the population in Xinjiang and Tibet are Han that immigrated to the region in the past 50 years. You're not going to separate anything unless you forcibly displace them. A significant portion of Tibetan and Uyghurs also benefit from current arrangements as China pursued a divide and conquer strategy to manage unrests. The population tend to rally around the government when there is a foreign enemy. Unless China implodes from within, external pressure isn't going to do shit but give CCP more popular support.

You're talking about an impractical hypothetical scenario.

Sanctions
Embargos
Fake coimmi islands need to be MOAB'd.

And maybe you fucks can actually do your part and stop buying shit made there.

US needs to really saber rattle, sail a aircraft carrier by their coast every week. Time to fuck with the commies and show what inept pussied they really are.

Back