Penn & Teller - Greatest Illusionists?

YPMG

Patriot Nation
@purple
Reaction score
Caught their show in Vegas the other night and have to say it was one of the greatest performances I've seen. Not only were their illusions excellent to behold but their political humour was great! I'd never heard of them before until a Vegas local recommended their show and am now watching their show on YouTube to catch up on all I've missed. Does anyone else share my views or has had the pleasure of attending one of their shows?

Do you think they're the greatest illusionists of our time? Or are there better shows.

I've seen them live here in DC as well.

They are the GOAT, period.

I like them but Copperfield and Burton seem like better magicians to me.

Penn & Teller: Fool Us was an excellent show.

I've checked out some of Copperfields illusions but stand by my comment, Penn & Teller I feel are much more entertaining. The fact they came out after their show to sign tickets and take photos was really awesome too - me and my girl were lucky enough to get these!

I'm still in disbelief with the sleight of hand but more impressively catching the bullet in their teeth.

I'd never heard of them before until a Vegas local recommended their show
katt-williams-dafuq.jpg

How old are you?

I always enjoy watching their stuff, even the side projects.

I haven't seen them or any other illusionist live so I can't comment on that but their show Bullshit is fucking awesome if you haven't seen it before. They put to rest a lot of retarded shit people think is true.

I like their deconstruction of magic tricks.

They've been around since the 70s and I thought they were known worldwide but apparently not. They do a lot of the same things that other illusionists do but they do it in a more entertaining way.

they are satanist, i heard how they talked about the bible, its a disgrace

168672e-1.jpg

but seriously they were wrong about chiropractic... chiropractor fixed my shoulder in 5min

I really enjoy them.
Never seen them live though.
Talented couple of gents.

LMAO
168672e-1.jpg

Criss Angel has done the best tricks as of late. Plus, Penn and Teller are mostly interested in other shit: Like their Bullshit! show on Showtime.

P&T don't need camera edits and planted stooges to pull off their tricks. CA is a no-talent hack.

Back