Pendergrass tourney

Doop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
pendergrass tourney this saturday in WAKE FOREST NC who's going?

I'm in, beginners 150-160 pound division. I'll be the crazy whiteguy with a wrestling shot.

"I'm in, beginners 150-160 pound division. I'll be the crazy whiteguy with a wrestling shot."

Did you wrestle to develop that shot?

I'll be there, Beginner 170-180 and Beginner Absolute. I'll probably be the only Puerto Rican guy there :p

I'll be there. TFTC is going to be rolling deep. We'll have about 8 or so guys.

I'll be there. TFTC is going to be rolling deep. We'll have about 8 or so guys.

I think I got a flier from one of your guys while I was watching UFC 82 @ Buffaloe Wild Wings in Garner, sound right to you?

I think I got a flier from one of your guys while I was watching UFC 82 @ Buffaloe Wild Wings in Garner, sound right to you?

A couple of our guys did pass out some fliers there on that night. This would be the first response I know of from doing it. LOL.

I'll be there. Intermediate cruiser wieght. I don't train no gi very much at all, but I figure what the hell I can use the experience.

I train under the Pendergrass brothers btw.

A couple of our guys did pass out some fliers there on that night. This would be the first response I know of from doing it. LOL.

Lol, most people that go there are just casual fans. I actually wanna get into training. Can you give me the address so I can mapquest the location?

1501 North Raleigh St. Unit 4 (Hwy 55)
Angier N.C. 27501

Lol, most people that go there are just casual fans. I actually wanna get into training. Can you give me the address so I can mapquest the location?

To be honest if you live in Raleigh (as your info seems to indicate) Crossfit might be closer to you. But If you are more western wake county/southern Wake we might be closer. You can always check both and see which you prefer if the distance is similar. I cant say enough good things about Jason and Billy.

I didn't know about this one, but I might go. I think everyone is going to the Sub-x in Wilmington on the 22nd, so maybe not.

Nope, I tapdanced.

THat's good, because unfortunately (because of, to me somewhat odd rules) any amount of wrestling (basically a season's worth) puts you in the intermediate division. I do think wrestlers have more mat time, but I dont think HS wrestling should put guys in the same division as seasoned blues.

Back