Social pelosi vs “the squad” Rd. 1

Trump should really keep his mouth shut about being disrespectful

Brain dead AOC pulls the race card every time anyone criticizes her. Imagine being that obsessed with your identity.
Coming from you tards that makes threads about identity politics 24/7, that's rich.

The 90’s Dems were GOATs in my eyes and seriously im truly saddened by what they have become in a short amount of years.

Not to derail the thread, but wouldn't Biden be a 90s dem?

I wonder what AOC would say to this:

And judging by the backlash Yang got from that tweet - "Identity politics" has lost its meaning and now means "civil rights" and not:

"a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics."

Isn't it funny how not long ago, the lefties were going ape-shit over Pelosi's seal clap in Trump's face, and now they have turned against her and are backing the 4 dumb fucks?

I love it.

giphy.gif

Isn't it funny how not long ago, the lefties were going ape-shit over Pelosi's seal clap in Trump's face, and now they have turned against her and are backing the 4 dumb fucks?

I love it.

giphy.gif
You don't know who the left is.

Reads like the Democratic Party wants minorities to vote for them, but just not run for congress.

Coming from you tards that makes threads about identity politics 24/7, that's rich.
Quick rush to white knight for your retarded queen. You're probably dumb enough to agree with her.

Congressional Black Caucus members are furious at Justice Democrats, accusing the outside progressive group aligned with firebrand Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) of trying to oust lawmakers of color, specifically African American lawmakers.

Justice Democrats is backing primary challengers to eight-term Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas), a Hispanic Caucus member, and 10-term Rep. Wm. Lacy Clay (D-Mo.), a member of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC). The insurgent group also made noise this year about challenging Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.), a CBC member seen as the heir apparent to Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

And CBC leaders are fretting that Justice Democrats may target other black lawmakers in the coming weeks and months, including Reps. Yvette Clarke (D-N.Y.), Joyce Beatty (D-Ohio), Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) and Anthony Brown (D-Md.). Brown said the group has been making calls in his district, actively trying to recruit a challenger to run against him — something that Justice Democrats denies.

“It just seems strange that the social Democrats seem to be targeting members of the Congressional Black Caucus, individuals who have stood and fought to make sure that African Americans are included and part of this process,” Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.), a senior CBC member, told The Hill.

“I don’t know what that agenda is, but if they want to come after members of the Black Caucus, it’s two ways,” warned Meeks, the Queens Democratic Party boss who clashed with Justice Democrats in a local district attorney race last month.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...c-linked-justice-democrats-of-targeting-black

I wonder what AOC would say to this:

And judging by the backlash Yang got from that tweet - "Identity politics" has lost its meaning and now means "civil rights" and not:

"a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics."

This coming from Andrew "white people are gonna start shooting Asians" Yang is rich.

It's not a good sign that Chiquita Kruschev gets so much attention. She is not making anything better, except her wallet.

I hope everyone has some popcorn for this show.

I think that's all reasonable, but the volume of it is much lower than people are pretending. It's just not a big deal. It won't change party policy or procedure, it won't change anybody's popularity, etc. I doubt it could even change the picture of donations. It mostly just revs up dumb, crazy, or too-partisan Republican people.
Do you think it's just a small fringe of the left, or do you think the younger generations resonate more with AOC, possibly growing larger in the near future?

There does seem to be an internal debate between progressives and moderates within the Democratic party. One would assume that the open borders commie sect would be very small, but clearly they're vocal enough to make it a mainstream issue on CNN.

Back