International Pelosi to potentially visit Taiwan, China threatens, Pelosi now has COVID and won't go

I love the two-faced arguments being made over this. If Pelosi doesn't go, it's a sign of weakness and America is soft. If she does go, it's OMFG provocation and the US is so dangerous. It's kind of funny how Lady G and five other lawmakers just went over there in April without a hitch.

Pelosi occupies an entirely different space in this regime's head and that is laughably evident by how much they're flipping out and making threats. It's a lot more than the fact that she's the 3rd highest ranking official in the country, this is bad blood for over three decades. She may go out with a bang afterall, @Gunny. Or a boom, literally.

I remember we've discussed Pelosi's sunset as a politician but I cant recall what we said. Anyway I hope she goes through with this. I don't see China doing much of anything. What, are they going to start a war when the CCP is desperately clinging to zero-COVID? Don't think so. They know any major disruption would see the virus sweep through their uninoculated population, killing millions destroying the CCP's final claim to legitimacy.

Someone needs to set up a Pelosi stock pick fund. I would totally be an investor. She has a knack for correctly picking stocks. If this politic thing does not work out, she should run a fund.

every fucking thing is a pharma ad these days. "speaker pelosi is thankful for the robust protection provided by the vaccines", "biden comes out of isolation, says "get your shots". I also saw this monkeypox segment on cnn which came on on youtube and its literally an ad for drugs for monkeypox, I doubt the guy ever had monkeypox but i bet he was paid a lot of money to go on cnn and promote drugs to treat it.

us media is literally a joke at this point, everything is an ad for big pharma even the president

Pelosi is a lot of things but scared of the CCP isn't one of them, and you know this. She protested in the middle of Tiananmen Square as a US elected official and then went back to Mainland China as Speaker of the House to meet with human rights leaders in Shanghai, completely clowning on the Chinese government. They absolutely detest her more than any politician in US history. But she's scared of traveling to fucking Taiwan? lmao. A bunch of absolute goofballs in this thread talking utter nonsense. <45>

Pelosi's not the beacon of bold courage you describe. She was afraid to take CCP informant Eric Swalwell off the House Homeland Security Committee after he got caught having an intimate relationship with Chinese Spy Fang Fang.

BREAKING: National security source reveals Swalwell slept with Chinese spy

1 month later

Swalwell Re-appointed to House Homeland Security Committee

FYrTkMWX0AAv8NT

She was supposed to go on an Asian delegation this weekend (April) with rumors, all but officially confirmed, of visiting Taiwan. However, China threatened that they would act if this trip happened, and then Pelosi now is sick, though no symptoms and likely will not be going.
Yeah, that was in April of this year. Now it is July and Pelosi will do the same thing.
Why does the Speaker of the House need to make overseas trip to represent the United States?
She has nothing to say, and if she opens her mouth, she will certainly say something stupid like Biden and Harris.
China already has control of Joe Biden and a huge influence on American policy.
2024 can't get here soon enough...

Someone needs to set up a Pelosi stock pick fund. I would totally be an investor. She has a knack for correctly picking stocks.
That is because she has inside trading information due to her position - which is illegal. The woman should be in jail.

Why does the Speaker of the House need to make overseas trip to represent the United States?
Members of congress take official trips overseas all of the time. After all, the House of Representatives hold the purse strings of the US government. As Speaker of the House, she has a lot of sway regarding what does and does not get funding.

Last edited:
Members of congress take official trips overseas all of the time. After all, the House of Representatives hold the purse strings of the US government. As Speaker of the House, she has a lot of sway regarding what does and does not get funding.
Usually in a minor role. Why isn't Joe Biden or Kamala Harris going to Taiwan?

Pelosi is nothing short of the most staunchly anti-CCP politician in American history and it could not be more clear.
No she is not.
She supports Joe Biden who supports China. Biden has already bent to Xi Jinping's requests and policies.
The new 'woke' (liberal) America supports China. The US relies heavily on China. China holds 1.05 trillion in US debt. That allows them to throw their 'weight' around. China has already bought (and controls) a lot of things American (i.e. farm industry) and has a huge influence on major US universities. Their 'sphere' of influence is increasing all over the globe.
Pelosi sure as shit is not going to change any plans China has already made. A trip to Taiwan would mean nothing, but I don't believe she is going.

Pelosi's not the beacon of bold courage you describe. She was afraid to take CCP informant Eric Swalwell off the House Homeland Security Committee after he got caught having an intimate relationship with Chinese Spy Fang Fang.

BREAKING: National security source reveals Swalwell slept with Chinese spy

1 month later

Swalwell Re-appointed to House Homeland Security Committee

FYrTkMWX0AAv8NT

No she is not.
She supports Joe Biden who supports China. Biden has already bent to Xi Jinping's requests and policies.
The new 'woke' (liberal) America supports China. The US relies heavily on China. China holds 1.05 trillion in US debt. That allows them to throw their 'weight' around. China has already bought (and controls) a lot of things American (i.e. farm industry) and has a huge influence on major US universities. Their 'sphere' of influence is increasing all over the globe.
Pelosi sure as shit is not going to change any plans China has already made. A trip to Taiwan would mean nothing, but I don't believe she is going.

All due, it isn't much of a debate and this stuff doesn't have any relevance to what I'm talking about -- which are the American policies and positions that enabled the CCP's rise in the first place, who opposed them (Pelosi) and who didn't (mostly everyone on "both sides"). The information has been posted with copious amounts of additional reading provided, the die was cast on China a long time before Trump even decided to run for President. The fact that a female frisco globalist holds the title is equal parts damning and embarrassing for our country, but it is what it is and such is the "quality" of American politicians.

All due, it isn't much of a debate and this stuff doesn't have any relevance to what I'm talking about -- which are the American policies and positions that enabled the CCP's rise in the first place, who opposed them (Pelosi) and who didn't (mostly everyone on "both sides"). The information has been posted with copious amounts of additional reading provided, the die was cast on China a long time before Trump even decided to run for President. The fact that a female frisco globalist holds the title is equal parts damning and embarrassing for our country, but it is what it is and such is the "quality" of American politicians.

opposing china-friendly American policy doesn't negate enabling the transfer of classified info from an American politician to a known chinese spy. And before you say, "we don't know what swalwell told fang fang," I hope you won't be that naive or willfully ignorant.

Pelosi is a China 'puppet' much like Biden:
. Nancy Pelosi's Evolution On China: From Protestor To Puppet - 93.1FM WIBC

Also, could Pelosi’s remarks have more to do with how an antagonistic Communist China could affect her family’s stock portfolio invested in China? Pelosi and Biden share that dubious distinction in common and subject them to financial pressure or blackmail by the communists. According to Pelosi’s disclosure form, most of the Hambrecht-linked investments produced losses or very little income last year except for one — an investment worth $5 million to $25 million in an investment firm called Matthews International Capital Management. The firm, partly owned by Hambrecht, specializes in Asian investments and earned Paul Pelosi somewhere from $100,000 to $1 million in income last year. Paul Pelosi also maintained a brokerage account with Hambrecht’s firm last year worth $500,000 to $1 million.

Pelosi is a China 'puppet' much like Biden:
. Nancy Pelosi's Evolution On China: From Protestor To Puppet - 93.1FM WIBC

Also, could Pelosi’s remarks have more to do with how an antagonistic Communist China could affect her family’s stock portfolio invested in China? Pelosi and Biden share that dubious distinction in common and subject them to financial pressure or blackmail by the communists. According to Pelosi’s disclosure form, most of the Hambrecht-linked investments produced losses or very little income last year except for one — an investment worth $5 million to $25 million in an investment firm called Matthews International Capital Management. The firm, partly owned by Hambrecht, specializes in Asian investments and earned Paul Pelosi somewhere from $100,000 to $1 million in income last year. Paul Pelosi also maintained a brokerage account with Hambrecht’s firm last year worth $500,000 to $1 million.

she def is in bed with them, which is what I mentioned in my ranty post this morning.

but she also wants to be the face of this liberal world order and be remembered as some great diplomat, arbiter of truth and justice. Meanwhile she is really just a corrupt piece of shit.

she caused this mess globally, just as a bunch of politicians from her era did.

Now she is desperately trying to hold on, despite not codifying roe v Wade, rampant crime based on policies she has backed, is a corrupt inside trader, among a number of other reasons to hate her.

She wishes she was everything Trump is/was and she knows it. This whole saga of the Biden admin with democrats in complete control, while looking like weak, helpless losers just shows how great Trump is and why we need him back.

go in Nancy, go over there and try to look strong, while she will show up drunk and feckless, a corrupt politician that China will just laugh at.

She may have stood up in the past, but now she is just a shell of a collapsing liberal world order and it is all her fault and others like her.

@HockeyBjj @panamaican there are 2 additional Pelosi/Taiwan threads, I think they should all be merged with this one since it chronicles the start of this spat.

but with China now saying they will shoot down Pelosi if she comes, both China and Pelosi have back themselves into corners. If Pelosi does not go, she looks weak again, the second time in just a few months. And now if China does not react if Pelosi does come, they look weak.

Pelosi also now asking other members of congress to go with her.

even more interesting since Russia chiming in

Lots of political turmoil around the globe as you factor in Iran being more aggressive, NK making threats, the Russia/Ukraine conflict, saudis basically telling Biden to FU. The aftermath of Afghanistan.

And keep in mind, if you think inflation is bad now and there are supply chain issues, just wait until Taiwan kicks off, which will also soon after trigger Japan and South Korea.

China is also having an economic collapse right now, in addition to ficking world markets with their 0 COVID policy and lockdowns, which are still lagging behind and will affect supply chains even more so than now.

Economic warfare about to intensify if Russia/Ukraine is any indication, yet we see people cheering on our recession and people thinking it is going to fox our economy. Madness

I do hope Pelosi goes tho and shows some strength as Biden has none. I just hope the press conference isn’t too long as she is an alcoholic psycho, but her backing off now just shows China is in charge

Someone needs to set up a Pelosi stock pick fund. I would totally be an investor. She has a knack for correctly picking stocks. If this politic thing does not work out, she should run a fund.

On Twitter I subscribe to Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker. Not sure that it gives much useful info since it's probably too late to capitalize after they have published what she's up to.

But I unironically support Pelosi's trip to Taiwan. I hope it is very productive and wildly successful for both Taiwan and the US and that everyone returns safely.

Pelosi is nothing short of the most staunchly anti-CCP politician in American history and it could not be more clear.

She fought against both the H.W. Bush and Clinton administration(s) to revoke China's "most favored nation" trade status, opposed permanent normalized relations with the country, was the most vocal opponent of and voted against the PNTR bill in 2000 that all but approved the CCP joining the WTO. Pelosi opposed US corporate and government actions that enabled the Chinese Communist Party's rise at every turn. She straight up publicly annihilated Bill Clinton and his Admin all throughout the 1990s.

The problem is that she only had a small group of representatives on both sides of the aisle who co-signed, but they were overwhelmingly opposed by not only the White House - which wields enormous unilateral power on trade policy - but both chambers of Congress who did the bidding of capitalist class corporate masters at the expense of American (light) manufacturing and workers.
Funny how people can be complete shit heads on some topics yet be completely on point on others. This old bag is happy to participate in insider trading, but if she had more backing decades ago China wouldn't be anywhere near the threat it us today. It's almost like dismissing an entire person by focusing on one single attribute doesn't tell the whole story. Brings to mind Orbán. The guy is a crook but his main point is absolutely valid. Pelosi is a crook as well, but that would be next to irrelevant and meaningless if only people supported her against enabling China.

Back