International Pelosi to potentially visit Taiwan, China threatens, Pelosi now has COVID and won't go

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
She was supposed to go on an Asian delegation this weekend with rumors, all but officially confirmed, of visiting Taiwan. However, China threatend that they would act if this trip happened, and then Pelosi now is sick, tho no symptoms and likely will not be going.

The USA and its leader have looked extremely weak on the international stage since Afghanistan, and this is not going to look good. China is letting Russia go in on Ukraine to test the waters with how the US and the Western international community would respond, and this is certainly not a good show for our allies.

China threatened that such a visit to Taiwan would hurt US-China relations, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian, "If the United States insists on having its own way, China will take strong measures in response to defend national sovereignty and territorial integrity. All possible consequences that arise from this will completely be borne by the U.S. side,"

And then right after China says this, she gets COVID and will now quarentine lol

Last edited:
She was supposed to go on an Asian delegation this weekend with rumors, all but officially confirmed, of visiting Taiwan. However, China threatend that they would act if this trip happened, and then Pelosi now is sick, tho no symptoms and likely will not be going.

The USA and its leader have looked extremely weak on the international stage since Afghanistan, and this is not going to look good. China is letting Russia go in on Ukraine to test the waters with how the US and the Western international community would respond, and this is certainly not a good show for our allies.

China threatened that such a visit to Taiwan would hurt US-China relations, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian, "If the United States insists on having its own way, China will take strong measures in response to defend national sovereignty and territorial integrity. All possible consequences that arise from this will completely be borne by the U.S. side,"

And then today, as she was going to start the Asian trip this weekend.

COVID is like pink eye for kids, a convenient excuse for politicians to get out of a tough situation at work

I want to give a like for the informative OP; yet I can’t determine if it’s a conspiracy thread or not (I know it is, but I like to turn a blind eye).

Considering how tough she has been on China in the past this is the correct look. Whether she is sick or not is unbeknownst to me but it isn't like Pelosi hasn't been an outspoken critic of China for many years.

Nice av. Actually have Prime Thantos on now (assuming that is that ur av is lol)

Perhaps she could send Diane Feinstein or Eric Swallwell? They both sit on the Intelligence Committees in their respective bodies. Don't mind they kept Chinese spies on their payroll and/or in their bed for years.

Clown World.

Also, she was just at an event, without a mask, right next to Biden yesterday.... good thing he is double boosted!

Nice av. Actually have Prime Thantos on now (assuming that is that ur av is lol)

Thank you. It is actually one I did up personally for some individual branding. I will check them/him/her (not sure if it is a group or a person) out later today.

So what happened to the trip? Is it still on and she's going to miss it, or is it rescheduled for a later date. I would really hope it's cancelled altogether. There's so much going on, the last thing we need to do is intentionally irk China when this would be completely avoidable.

So what happened to the trip? Is it still on and she's going to miss it, or is it rescheduled for a later date. I would really hope it's cancelled altogether. There's so much going on, the last thing we need to do is intentionally irk China when this would be completely avoidable.
Yeah it makes absolutely no sense right now

China is letting Russia go in on Ukraine to test the waters

Well Russia tested the waters and got grabbed by a saltwater crocodile who is death rolling over the corpse that is the Russian Federation, rest assured China won't be trying anything anytime soon.

WH said they will sanction China if they try anything.

Lol so many sanctions we'll soon just put ourselves back into the stone age.

Considering how tough she has been on China in the past this is the correct look. Whether she is sick or not is unbeknownst to me but it isn't like Pelosi hasn't been an outspoken critic of China for many years.

almost as tough as Biden has been.....

yapping some dumb shit here vs doing anything real to china are two different things....

Looks like Covid an excuse to avoid potentially fallout from the visit.

WH said they will sanction China if they try anything.

Lol so many sanctions we'll soon just put ourselves back into the stone age.
The current admin and WH said that about Russian sanctions and it seems that its hurting us more.
Europe to.

Well they already threaten China over Ukraine,like you said all they need now is to "kill one bird with two stones"

Calling an regime change in Russia with Biden Gaffes didn't work out for the WH.. They currently dont need bombastic state politicians to be send overseas on a diplomatic mission.

I don't disagree really, especially cause Pelosi would likely be tipsy during any public press conference and almost 100% likely be a total embarrassment. But since they did announce the trip and Taiwanese media was already talking about her coming, the Taiwan media talking about it is what prompted the Chinese to come out with the threat. It certainly makes us look weak and an ally not to be relied on.

Plus, she is the 3rd most powerful US politician, not some run of the mill diplomat

It is weird because this would have been the second "surprise" visit to Taiwan in a month. In early March they sent an bipartisan group, including Mike Pompeo who is actually officially sanctioned by the Chinese.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/top-us-defense-officials-visit-taiwan-amid-tension-83171385

And then right after China says this, she gets COVID and will now quarentine lol

jeremy-clarkson-oh-no-anyway-top-gear.jpg

Back