Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

And why did the report originally say an unknown person opened the door? That isn't a CT, that was the official report. I asked earlier today why that was changed yesterday? Well, it turns out the unknown person is now Paul Pelosi himself? And he some how opened the door, only to be there greeting the officers and suspect says everything is good?

First of all, why did they change the official report? Was it to have it fit this bizarre chain of events? Like was dude walking around looking at Pelosi's bras while dude just casully makes a call to 911?

And how now the perp is dressed all in black rather than in undies? How does that change? Cause that was all official reporting.

Again, I think they will have to release the body cam footage, if this report is accurate, the body cam footage would confirm. I think that is a reasonable request when the president of the united states if using this to demonize half the country.
Also, look at this.

FgbIdYaXwAA3-iu

So here, in one part of the filing, when police arrive, he says he is going to go "through" Pelosi. There is no mention of Pelosi greeting them, or Depape saying everything is good.

Which contradicts this part of the same report lol

FgbIdYbXoAAMJyG

So did he say he was going to go through Pelosi when they got in and then hit him....... or did they go in, get greeted by Pelosi and suspect, then they told him to drop the hammaer, which prompted the attack.

It makes no sense lol, that is literally two conflicting accounts within the same report.
Jesus christ here comes the gish galloping again.

1) It was never in any report that the perp was in his undies. That was wrongly reported in a Fox news outlet and was corrected. They later changed the headline as well.

2) Where was it in any report that an unkown person opened the door? Also, the person wouldn't be unkown by the time of any police report being written. It was reported by several news sources as second hand information, which also could be construed as they did not know who opened the door.

3) According to your source, Depape said, IN THE POLICE INTERVIEW, that he was going to "go through" Pelose. Not at the scene.

We both know you'll keep spamming new things so I know this wont help anything.

That guy was a psycho and what he did was wrong. Shooting people playing softball is not the right thing to do.

See how easy that is?

You don't have to make up endless webs of conspiracy and brain dead deflections every time something bad happens.
It is wrong and crazy people vote and have political opinions … shocking huh but it’s not like Sanders told him some how he should shoot people.. she how easy that was ?

Alright, I'll play along for a bit. What were Schumer's threats?

How does this sound?

"Listen here Kavanaugh! Yeah, YOU, mf'er! You done fucked up and opened the gates of hell, and you're gonna pay the price for this!" *slams fist*

That's not exactly what Schumer said but yeah, SAME ENERGY.

If Trump repeated Schumer word-for-word and said that about Ketanji Brown Jackson and some lunatic did something to her, you fuckers would never let it go. But if the Democratic Senate Majority Leader does it, well sheeeit...I heard nothin', I seen nothin', don't know what you're talkin' about.

2 teams pushing their own storylines, what asurprise.

Hey, I am happy posting the DOJ court filing, which isn't a partisan source and commenting on what is in it. I also was first ITT to post dude was said, "where's Nancy". That isn't a hyperpartisan source or anything (unless you think the DOJ is the Biden Gestapo). But even in that official court filing, there are some big question marks IMO.

Or citing politico's (left wing) reporting from official sources.

I am just seeing the "facts" come out as the become available and commenting as it goes. I think the sherdog community has their big boy diapers on, just like diaper don, and can discuss the narrative evolution in real time

Biggest reason it’s getting this much attention

that is not true, reason it is getting so much attention is because such a high ranking person was a potential assassination victim, and you have the president using it as a political weapon against opposition. It warrants scrutiny and attention, and if true it was truly a Trumper inspired to do this, as it puts other people at risk... they say this guy had a list. There are probably similar psychos out there, and vulnerable political people (on both sides) should be protected accordingly.

this dude's everything the republicans want him to be! the exact stereotype of a democrat, according to right wing talking points. a gay lgbtq+ supporter drug addict who has a fixation for wanting to commit violent crimes and have sex with people who have a 40 year age differences, illegal immigrant who walks around with his pee pee out in front of people who might not want to see it. he's obviously a part of antifa. now its looking like he helped coordinate the capitol riots, and its only a matter of time before we find out how many abortions he's paid for, he used to have pink hair, and learn that he's got a BLM trampstamp on his back.

this is starting to get real juicy.

No... this is guy represents everything wrong with the failures of mental health and drug abuse treatment.

Thank god he didn't kill anyone or himself. No one wants a lunatic like this associated with their belief system.

I'm sure Bernie wants nothing to do with psycho who tried to murder several Republicans. Rightfully so...

This guy has zero to do with any real conservative beliefs. He's just a crazy, drugged out idiot.

No... this is guy represents everything wrong with the failures of mental health and drug abuse treatment.

Thank god he didn't kill anyone or himself. No one wants a lunatic like this associated with their belief system.

I'm sure Bernie wants nothing to do with psycho who tried to murder several Republicans. Rightfully so...

This guy has zero to do with any real conservative beliefs. He's just a crazy, drugged out idiot.

nobody wants this nutbag to be a part of their tribe. most people don't even want to be associated with him. the green party can have him!

The plot thickens. Now open border liberals don't know feel on this one.
I will gladly wait for you to post any politician saying we need to build a wall between Canada and the United States. It did give Gin Blossoms Bannon a new idea for a grift.

How does this sound?

"Listen here Kavanaugh! Yeah, YOU, mf'er! You done fucked up and opened the gates of hell, and you're gonna pay the price for this!" *slams fist*

That's not exactly what Schumer said but yeah, SAME ENERGY.

If Trump repeated Schumer word-for-word and said that about Ketanji Brown Jackson and some lunatic did something to her, you fuckers would never let it go. But if the Democratic Senate Majority Leader does it, well sheeeit...I heard nothin', I seen nothin', don't know what you're talkin' about.
The fuck is this shit? "SAME ENERGY" lmao. MTG literally said Pelosi should be executed for treason. And these are her words, verbatim. Not some bullshit I made up and defended with "SAME ENERGY!"

"It's a crime punishable by death is what treason is. Pelosi is guilty of treason." - MTG

It is wrong and crazy people vote and have political opinions … shocking huh but it’s not like Sanders told him some how he should shoot people.. she how easy that was ?

Looks like you had a really hard time stumbling to generate that thought actually.

Perfect...

Now stop trying to tying this lunatic with Conservatives.

That's right, you cant

Colorful title, yet the only relevant part in the article is this qoute:

"Well, when I met him, he was only 20 years old, and he didn't have any experience in politics," she said. "And he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive."

So, 22 years ago his politics might have been aligned with his girlfriend who was progressive. That tells us nothing about his views today. The article also doesn't mention anything about whether he supported the insurrection or not, nor if he was a MAGA supporter. By all reports, his political idelogy had undergone a radical shift, and if it's confirmed that the blogpost under his name is actual him, then we know that he was going deep down the right-wing CT rabbit hole. His attack on Pelosi seems to be motivated by that.

"At the time, DePape listed himself in San Francisco voting records as a member of the left-leaning Green Party. But later, he seemed to go through a political metamorphosis, recasting himself as an evangelist for alt-right conspiracy theories.

He published multiple blogs laced with statements about the QAnon mass delusion, whose adherents believe former President Donald Trump stands against an alliance of Satan-worshipping Democratic pedophiles. The blog also included bigoted commentary directed at people of color, women, Jewish people, Muslims, members of the LGBTQ community and immigrants.

A WordPress blog that DePape maintained titled God Is Loving railed against censorship by an elite cabal of tech companies, government officials and media outlets. As recently as Aug. 25, DePape posted entries with such headlines as “Communist Voodoo Science” and “The Woke are racists with a guilty conscience.”

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/a...pe-man-accused-of-17542056.php#photo-23098482

The fuck is this shit? "SAME ENERGY" lmao. MTG literally said Pelosi should be executed for treason. And these are her words, verbatim. Not some bullshit I made up and defended with "SAME ENERGY!"

"It's a crime punishable by death is what treason is. Pelosi is guilty of treason." - MTG

Let's try this Trump thought experiment:

Trump: "I wanna tell you, Ketanji Brown Jackson! You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!"

And later some nut goes over to her house and gets charged with attempted murder, would you guys be treating it the same as Schumer/Kav? FUCK NO, so don't give me this phony outrage about this Pelosi bullshit. None of you care.

Also, look at this.

FgbIdYaXwAA3-iu

So here, in one part of the filing, when police arrive, he says he is going to go "through" Pelosi. There is no mention of Pelosi greeting them, or Depape saying everything is good.

Which contradicts this part of the same report lol

FgbIdYbXoAAMJyG

So did he say he was going to go through Pelosi when they got in and then hit him....... or did they go in, get greeted by Pelosi and suspect, then they told him to drop the hammaer, which prompted the attack.

It makes no sense lol, that is literally two conflicting accounts within the same report.

That really is confusing. So was Pelosi attacked after the door was opened and in front of the responding officers? Or was he attacked before he opened the door? Like, if somebody bashes me in the head with a hammer, I'm not going to go open the door for cops and then turn around and go back and fight with the guy who just bashed me in the head.

kind of confirms Trump's rhetoric regarding illegals. Chalk this up to Trump was right yet again, rather than caused by Trump himself.

The right wing MAGA Hammer Attacker was also a Dreamer? Oh my, that'll have some liberal brains misfiring.

That really is confusing. So was Pelosi attacked after the door was opened and in front of the responding officers? Or was he attacked before he opened the door? Like, if somebody bashes me in the head with a hammer, I'm not going to go open the door for cops and then turn around and go back and fight with the guy who just bashed me in the head.

The right wing MAGA Hammer Attacker was also a Dreamer? Oh my, that'll have some liberal brains misfiring.

It seems Pelosi opened the door and then greeted the police so they could casually watch him get hammered. And this isn't some brightbart reporting, this is the official DOJ report lol.

Back