Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

What a coincidence he happened to break into Pelosi's house, was looking for Nancy Pelosi and parroted rightwing CTs.

Oh but he is just your average homeless junkie......
.....yeah sure !
Yeah, you'd think he would have broken into the houses of all those republicans in San Francisco.

To clarify, you don't think he was a drug addict living in a school bus at a hippie commune? How many hippie communes are you aware of that are super welcoming to Trump supporters?

Why in the world would Paul Pelosi come back out of the bathroom with that nutcase walking around inside? That makes no sense that he came back out of the bathroom and put himself in danger again just to go open the door to officers.

And why did the report originally say an unknown person opened the door? That isn't a CT, that was the official report. I asked earlier today why that was changed yesterday? Well, it turns out the unknown person is now Paul Pelosi himself? And he some how opened the door, only to be there greeting the officers and suspect says everything is good?

First of all, why did they change the official report? Was it to have it fit this bizarre chain of events? Like was dude walking around looking at Pelosi's bras while dude just casully makes a call to 911?

And how now the perp is dressed all in black rather than in undies? How does that change? Cause that was all official reporting.

Again, I think they will have to release the body cam footage, if this report is accurate, the body cam footage would confirm. I think that is a reasonable request when the president of the united states if using this to demonize half the country.

well a bunch of damning stuff regarding david depape's recent police interview before his arraignment is starting to trickle out, and alot of it is very disturbing.

here i'll use the new york post article for this one. alot of people pushing misinformation to try to dismiss this attack tend to enjoy consuming content from them, but this ones actually not too far off..

David DePape told cops he wanted to break Nancy Pelosi’s kneecaps

The crazed man who allegedly broke into Nancy Pelosi’s home and attacked her husband with a hammer planned to kneecap the speaker of the House and hold her hostage, according to a sworn affidavit.

David DePape, 42, was slapped with federal charges Monday for the Friday morning attack — in which he broke into the Pelosis’ San Francisco mansion and fractured Paul Pelosi’s skull with a hammer.

“DePape stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If Nancy were to tell Depape the ‘truth,’ he would let her go, and if she ‘lied,’ he was going to break her kneecaps,” the document outlines based on a police interview with the alleged attacker.

“DePape was certain that Nancy would not have told the ‘truth.’”

The Justice Department charged DePape with attempted kidnapping andassault with intent to retaliate against a federal official by threatening or injuring a family member – charges which could carry a maximum sentence of up to 50 years in jail.

“DePape was prepared to detain and injure Speaker Pelosi when he entered the Pelosi residence in the early morning of October 28, 2022.

“DePape had zip ties, tape, rope, and at least one hammer with him that morning,” the document said.

In a later interview, officers noted DePape viewed Nancy as the “leader of the pack” of lies told by the Democratic Party.

He also claimed that breaking Nancy’s kneecaps would require her to be wheeled into Congress, showing other Members there were consequences to actions.

The affidavit described how DePape had broken into the Pelosi residence through a glass door at the rear of the house using a hammer and then gone upstairs, where he encountered Paul, who had been asleep at the time.

According to the affidavit, DePape said he was looking for Nancy Pelosi — who was then in Washington D.C.

DePape had intended to tie up Paul with zip ties, but he was able to move into a bathroom and place a 911 call.

Realizing this, DePape took Paul downstairs and they answered the door to San Francisco Police Department officers, both men struggling with the hammer.

Shortly after, DePape pulled the hammer away and hit Paul in the head with it, before being restrained and arrested by officers.

The California politician’s husband, 82, was brought to the hospital following the attack, and is still recovering there from him injuries. He told officers he had never met DePape before and had no idea who he was.

Nancy flew into San Franciso over the weekend and spent hours by her husband’s bedside on Sunday. She was then pictured leaving her home where the attack had taken place on Monday, accompanied by a security detail.

While Nancy recieves around-the-clock security wherever she is, businessman Paul is not afforded any federal protection when they are apart.

Officials also confirmed conspiracy theorist DePape had been living in a friend’s garage in Richmond, Calif. for approximately two years.

Searching that property, federal opfficials recovered two hammers and a sword as well as DMV paperwork, IRS letters and credit cards.

A series of blog posts and social media accounts which he used to discuss his fringe and often racist views were taken down over the weekend.

DePape is also expected to be hit with a slew of state charges sometime this week.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/31/david-depape-told-cops-he-wanted-to-break-nancy-pelosis-kneecaps-doc/

womp womp. so much for the gay lovers quarrel. what now maga muppets? how do we downplay or dismiss this attack on an 82 year old man now?

i know! lets play some more conspiracy hopscotch! forget about that kinky gay affair. lets just pretend like we never believed in that while we move onto something else. i know! maybe he went into the home to abort a baby and then sacrifice its remains to satan and drink its blood or make a pizza with it or some shit right? or perhaps he showed up at paul pelosi's house and seen him in the middle of sacrificing a child so he took a hammer and tried to save that baby! or maybe there was a sex trafficking ring over in the pelosi basement, and he was just trying to lay the hammer down and tell paul pelosi that this type of activity is not acceptable, and thats when things turned ugly.

i dont want to jump to conclusions here, but nobody out there has came forward and told me thats not what happened, so im not going to rule any of it out just yet

hey rubes - why not give us your take on the emerging details of the crime? i know youve been believing in a bunch of fake news fantasies about some dude in his skimmies having gay sex with an 82 year old married man, but how do we swallow our pride and what fake news bullshit and narrative are we supposed to run with now?

now that juicy details about his police interrogation is starting to drip out and the whole gay lovers quarrel narrative has been quashed, i'm waiting for tucker to tell me just what i am supposed to think, and what the ever-changing narrative i should have on the matter should be.

Last edited:
well a bunch of damning stuff regarding david depape's recent police interview before his arraignment is starting to trickle out, and alot of it is very disturbing.

here i'll use the new york post article for this one. alot of people pushing misinformation to try to dismiss this attack tend to enjoy consuming content from them, but this ones actually not too far off..

The crazed man who allegedly broke into Nancy Pelosi’s home and attacked her husband with a hammer planned to kneecap the speaker of the House and hold her hostage, according to a sworn affidavit.

David DePape, 42, was slapped with federal charges Monday for the Friday morning attack — in which he broke into the Pelosis’ San Francisco mansion and fractured Paul Pelosi’s skull with a hammer.

“DePape stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If Nancy were to tell Depape the ‘truth,’ he would let her go, and if she ‘lied,’ he was going to break her kneecaps,” the document outlines based on a police interview with the alleged attacker.

The Justice Department charged DePape with attempted kidnapping andassault with intent to retaliate against a federal official by threatening or injuring a family member – charges which could carry a maximum sentence of up to 50 years in jail.

“DePape was prepared to detain and injure Speaker Pelosi when he entered the Pelosi residence in the early morning of October 28, 2022.

“DePape had zip ties, tape, rope, and at least one hammer with him that morning,” the document said.

In a later interview, officers noted DePape viewed Nancy as the “leader of the pack” of lies told by the Democratic Party.

He also claimed that breaking Nancy’s kneecaps would require her to be wheeled into Congress, showing other Members there were consequences to actions.

The affidavit described how DePape had broken into the Pelosi residence through a glass door at the rear of the house using a hammer and then gone upstairs, where he encountered Paul, who had been asleep at the time.

According to the affidavit, DePape said he was looking for Nancy Pelosi — who was then in Washington D.C.

DePape had intended to tie up Paul with zip ties, but he was able to move into a bathroom and place a 911 call.

Realizing this, DePape took Paul downstairs and they answered the door to San Francisco Police Department officers, both men struggling with the hammer.

Shortly after, DePape pulled the hammer away and hit Paul in the head with it, before being restrained and arrested by officers.

The California politician’s husband, 82, was brought to the hospital following the attack, and is still recovering there from him injuries. He told officers he had never met DePape before and had no idea who he was.

Nancy flew into San Franciso over the weekend and spent hours by her husband’s bedside on Sunday. She was then pictured leaving her home where the attack had taken place on Monday, accompanied by a security detail.

While Nancy recieves around-the-clock security wherever she is, businessman Paul is not afforded any federal protection when they are apart.

Officials also confirmed conspiracy theorist DePape had been living in a friend’s garage in Richmond, Calif. for approximately two years.

Searching that property, federal opfficials recovered two hammers and a sword as well as DMV paperwork, IRS letters and credit cards.

A series of blog posts and social media accounts which he used to discuss his fringe and often racist views were taken down over the weekend.

DePape is also expected to be hit with a slew of state charges sometime this week.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/31/david-depape-told-cops-he-wanted-to-break-nancy-pelosis-kneecaps-doc/

womp womp. so much for the gay lovers quarrel. what now maga muppets? how do we downplay or dismiss this attack on an 82 year old man now?

i know! lets play some more conspiracy hopscotch! forget about that kinky gay affair. lets just pretend like we never believed in that while we move onto something else. i know! maybe he went into the home to abort a baby and then sacrifice its remains to satan and drink its blood or make a pizza with it or some shit right? i dont want to jump to conclusions here, but nobody out there has came forward and told me thats not what happened.

now that juicy details about his police interrogation is starting to drip out and the whole gay lovers quarrel narrative has been quashed, i'm waiting for tucker to tell me just what i am supposed to think, and what the ever-changing narrative i should have on the matter should be.
A lot of posters are going to be disappointed it was not an 82 year old man having man on man love with another man.
You might want to wait until they all have finished and then repost this.

A lot of posters are going to be disappointed it was not an 82 year old man having man on man love with another man.
You might want to wait until they all have finished and then repost this.

poor maga cretins just cant catch a break. their whole entire narrative and spinjob about the gay lovers quarrel has just been absolutely destroyed today. not just by paul pelosi's own attacker, and mainstream media, but also their favorite news tabloid who fed them their precious hunter biden story.

now what are we supposed to deflect the blame on, downplay and dismiss the attack while we try to pivot away from that gay pelosi affair conspiracy and move on to the next one to start peddling? how the fuck are we supposed to spin this now while we wait for tucker, alex jones, and the jack psobiac pizzagate king of fake news guy to come on the air?

311876499_10218127999110438_19340638709341754_n.jpg

Yeah, you'd think he would have broken into the houses of all those republicans in San Francisco.

To clarify, you don't think he was a drug addict living in a school bus at a hippie commune? How many hippie communes are you aware of that are super welcoming to Trump supporters?
So you are saying he was a leftist hippie?

Why in the world would Paul Pelosi come back out of the bathroom with that nutcase walking around inside? That makes no sense that he came back out of the bathroom and put himself in danger again just to go open the door to officers.

I don’t get what’s confusing here? Pelosis husband wasn’t his primary target, so depape was allowing him to walk around. Likely not thinking much of an 82 year old, nor being smart/sober enough to realize the husband could use a cell phone to call 911

Husband called 911 from the bathroom, when police arrived opened the door, and only after that point did the husband and assailant get in physical confrontation where the assailant realized with cops now here, he couldn’t wait to ambush Nancy when she got home so he donked the husband with the hammer

It says they were talking before, not that the 82 year old had to get away to use the bathroom to phone 911, or to open the door to police. The only question from that report I have is how did the husband go from opening the door to being in a struggle with the hammer. Did Depape only then finally move on him when he opened the door it seemed?

Also, look at this.

FgbIdYaXwAA3-iu

So here, in one part of the filing, when police arrive, he says he is going to go "through" Pelosi. There is no mention of Pelosi greeting them, or Depape saying everything is good.

Which contradicts this part of the same report lol

FgbIdYbXoAAMJyG

So did he say he was going to go through Pelosi when they got in and then hit him....... or did they go in, get greeted by Pelosi and suspect, then they told him to drop the hammaer, which prompted the attack.

It makes no sense lol, that is literally two conflicting accounts within the same report.

womp womp. so much for the gay lovers quarrel. what now maga muppets? how do we downplay or dismiss this attack now? lets play hopscotch! forget about that kinky gay affair. lets play hopscotch and pretend like we never believed in that while we move onto something else. i know! maybe he went into the home to abort a baby and then sacrifice its remains to satan and drink its blood or make a pizza with it or some shit right? i dont want to jump to conclusions here, but nobody out there has came forward and told me thats not what happened.

It won’t matter, they won’t believe it, the story will never add up to them.

It was a gay lover quarrel! The man was a leftist!

motorcycle-spinning.gif

i know! lets play some more conspiracy hopscotch! forget about that kinky gay affair. lets just pretend like we never believed in that while we move onto something else. i know! maybe he went into the home to abort a baby and then sacrifice its remains to satan and drink its blood or make a pizza with it or some shit right? or perhaps he showed up at paul pelosi's house and seen him in the middle of sacrificing a child so he took a hammer and tried to save that baby! or maybe there was a sex trafficking ring over in the pelosi basement, and he was just trying to lay the hammer down and tell paul pelosi that this type of activity is not acceptable, and thats when things turned ugly.

i dont want to jump to conclusions here, but nobody out there has came forward and told me thats not what happened, so im not going to rule any of it out just yet

hey rubes - why not give us your take on the emerging details of the crime? i know youve been believing in a bunch of fake news fantasies about some dude in his skimmies having gay sex with an 82 year old married man, but how do we swallow our pride and what fake news bullshit and narrative are we supposed to run with now?

Paul Pelosi had fentanyl in his system and he was just trying to save his life.

We’ll stop lying if you stop lying? Is that the game? Otherwise we’ll just keep making shit up? Including making up that an 82 year old victim of an attack by a lunatic actually was his gay lover?

Schumer's threats directly contributed to the attempted murder of a political person and you guys wanted nothing to do with it! Now when some crackpot does something, you're suddenly crusaders against political violence and you blame everyone on the right? WTF is wrong with your side man, seriously.

Schumer's threats directly contributed to the attempted murder of a political person and you guys wanted nothing to do with it! Now when some crackpot does something, you're suddenly crusaders against political violence and you blame everyone on the right? WTF is wrong with your side man, seriously.
Alright, I'll play along for a bit. What were Schumer's threats?

Back