PED'S IN MMA EXPLAINED IN ONE MINUTE..

There's levels to cheating, and I'm not convinced that everyone is taking anabolic steroids like Jones and Silva were. Those guys are the millionaires with connections to get away with it and yet they have been caught multiple times while guys making much less are performing at a high level and passing every test. It's all just conjecture, no one really knows who is taking exactly what, not even the mythical Joe Rogan.

Last edited:
There's levels to cheating, and I'm not convinced that everyone is taking anabolic steroids like Jones and Silva were. Those guys are the millionaires with connections to get away with it and yet they have been caught multiple times while guys making much less are performing at a high level and passing every test. It's all just conjecture, no one really knows who is taking exactly what, not even the mythical Joe Rogan.
You're right there's definitely no black or white answer for this situation, like most things its very grey. I don't think Jones was a big user of ped's and technically he wasn't even caught like you're saying. Actually he was a bad cheater that's why he got caught-ish, I think he got into it(if) in 2016 when he proudly admitted and posted several picks of his weight lifting regiment he was doing during his time off. There's clearly a problem with a lot of suplement taking cause as we've learned with Yoel Romero there is tainted suplements, its a real thing. Tell you the truth I think you get USADA out and bring who ever to be in charge of this area but with not such rigorous methods that they just seem to be complicating things more. Its not a possibility but in my world no testing, let them fight how they get prepared is up to the individual.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Not even mad people post some of the most retarded shit here so I can see why you probably thought I was serious.
lol I thought you were serious too. You never know who's posting so yea can be hard to tell.

All the guys are roided simply because air is contaminated with roids these days. Hogan and Novitzky said that, so it's confirmed.

Everyone is on something, some are just on rocket fuel.

no surprises here, been saying for a long time at some point EVERYONE would of got on some gear to help.

I think the next step would be for people to simmer down on discrediting fighters legacy who have been "caught."

You're asking too much of sherdog.

People in here can't even simmer down on discrediting fighters who've never been "caught".

You're asking too much of sherdog.

People in here can't even simmer down on discrediting fighters who've never been "caught".
Yea I know its not gonna make a difference but its fun to try.

You're right there's definitely no black or white answer for this situation, like most things its very grey. I don't think Jones was a big user of ped's and technically he wasn't even caught like you're saying. Actually he was a bad cheater that's why he got caught-ish, I think he got into it(if) in 2016 when he proudly admitted and posted several picks of his weight lifting regiment he was doing during his time off. There's clearly a problem with a lot of suplement taking cause as we've learned with Yoel Romero there is tainted suplements, its a real thing. Tell you the truth I think you get USADA out and bring who ever to be in charge of this area but with not such rigorous methods that they just seem to be complicating things more. Its not a possibility but in my world no testing, let them fight how they get prepared is up to the individual.
Not a very big user? How often does he need to get caught to become one?

A skinny thug from Stockton, CA gave notice to this in 2016. I know the know motherfucker.

200.gif

Back