PED'S IN MMA EXPLAINED IN ONE MINUTE..

BrazilPitbullUS

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm tired of all the ped discussion, I really am. I've known for a long time 90% to 99.9% of all high level mma fighters are on ped's. I include the video below to have two experts quickly explain(little over 1 min)why I feel this way. Its real simple...

They're professional prize fighters with families to support, and they get paid exponentially more at champ/contender level vs gatekeeper/nobody level. Of course they roid.

They're professional prize fighters with families to support, and they get paid exponentially more at champ/contender level vs gatekeeper/nobody level. Of course they roid.
Good answer, glad most of you guys see the clear and logical picture. I think the next step would be for people to simmer down on discrediting fighters legacy who have been "caught."

Don't need to watch some video.

Everyone is taking Creatine and BCAA which are steroids.

Its shocking how naive the forum is about peds.

I think its mainly becuase most have never participated or followed ANY sports yet alone combat sports

The ufc has never been "natty" from the days of Royce and Ken obviously.

Its impossible to compete at a d1 level yet alone pro level without enhancements

If the ufc was clean, fighters would look like CM Punk, and he was on gear.

Good answer, glad most of you guys see the clear and logical picture. I think the next step would be for people to simmer down on discrediting fighters legacy who have been "caught."
Or conversely they should be judged all the more harshly considering if the numbers are true so many guys are getting away with it.

Its shocking how naive the forum is about peds.

I think its mainly becuase most have never participated or followed ANY sports yet alone combat sports

The ufc has never been "natty" from the days of Royce and Ken obviously.

Its impossible to compete at a d1 level yet alone pro level without enhancements

If the ufc was clean, fighters would look like CM Punk, and he was on gear.
No way on earth was CM Punk on anything performance enhancing. I'm quietly confident most people could throw a wildly telegraphed punch with almost zero technique and get destroyed on the ground without taking anything.

If you wana fucking roid go fucking do something else

Fucks sakes. When will you expert nerds figure out men like Ali can be great and natural. Just open a book and read some history.

Well, forget that last comment. I don’t think the kids know what a book is.

Or conversely they should be judged all the more harshly considering if the numbers are true so many guys are getting away with it.
Yes and no. Guys like Anderson Silva and even the poster boy Vitor Belfort are from a other era and Belfort's legacy is almost destroyed by the media. Vitor was fighting vale tudo/nhb at 19 in the 90's and when he did it later in his career it was legal all but once in Pride when he lost to Hendo I believe. Someone like TJ Dillashaw is getting shit for it and I think its more fitting cause of the times. TJ's been around but not that long but still probably judged a little too harshly. So yea I agree with you ish.

Last edited:
But But But ... the Jones fans will tell you those pictures were like two years apart!

Is totally normal for someone to transform like that in 2 years.
I really don't think he was in to taking ped's for most of his career. When he took time off from his UFC suspension in 2016 is when I think he got into the taking suplements more seriously and began weight training a lot which he proudly annouced on the JRE podcast. I think that's why he got caught is cause he was was using "suplements" his whole career perhaps more so after his suspension and USADA's rigorous methods found ped traces or whatever in his system. I also don't think even if he was juicing we should be tarnishing his career, him and pretty much everyone else who has been caught with a few exceptions.

Back