Pedro Sauer vs Lance Batchelor controversy?

Dude, he could tell you that the sky was in fact a deep shade of green and people would pretend to believe it because he's a Brazilian. They lie all the time and Americans fall for it.
its weird americans nut hug brazil thats why they hate gordan ryan so much cause hes the best on planet at no gi look how they are attacking keenan cause he lsot 2 matches recently lol

becauae he’s a Brazilian and all Brazilians lie? Jesus fucking Christ, Americans don’t lie? Russians don’t lie? Chinese don’t lie? Bro get help, you have came out of the grave, don’t go back there.
only white people lie and can be racist and evil in 2020

my first day in bjj I was caught in an arm bar from guard. I didn't know anything about bjj or how to roll, tap etc. it was just straight to the deep end. I'm very thankful that the brown belt I rolled with didn't snap my arm and told me " maybe you should tap" Lol
yeah at first it doesnt feel to bad im flexible anyways i didnt realize how dangerously deep my arm was in the lock

Looks like a clean tap at 6:00.

And @Os3y3ris -- who are you irl and what the hell did you do lol this sounds like some drama

It was a backyard brawl back in 1994 - its 2020 now, who cares what happened then? It's not like suddenly BJJ has become ineffective and we've all been misled for all these years.

Looks like a clean tap at 6:00.

And @Os3y3ris -- who are you irl and what the hell did you do lol this sounds like some drama

He is Jordan someone, forget his last name. From Boston. He's.... not well and spent some time involuntarily in a.... health institution, let's say. I guess he got out recently. I'm from the same town, know lots of people who know him or trained with him. Kinda like that spacetime guy, I think muting his ranting & raving is probably best for everyone here

He is Jordan someone, forget his last name. From Boston. He's.... not well and spent some time involuntarily in a.... health institution, let's say. I guess he got out recently. I'm from the same town, know lots of people who know him or trained with him. Kinda like that spacetime guy, I think muting his ranting & raving is probably best for everyone here

You don't know me fool. I was never committed. They tried to, but I beat that and the case. 100% because they found you guys ranting and raving crazy shit about me. Literally what forensics found. Dumbass. In addition, the tournament records, publicly posted, are as I said. If you here and think you're real and I'm not, pull up.

Last edited:

In fact, you could just roll with both myself and Souza tomorrow and clear it all up. Find out who the fake is. Coward. Only two people in the history of sherdog have ever manned up. Blake Bowman and Steve08. The rest of this shit is gross and dishonorable. I'm literally right here to challenge and defeat.

Last edited:
Nah, I think you're definitely a legit grappler. You'll notice I didn't say anything about the black belt, because I think belt awarding is childish LARPing. I'm sure you're at a black belt level, and I'm familiar with your record. I'm sure you're better than me lol, I'm just a hobbyist. (You were the coach at Redline before Neto, right?)

Doesn't change the fact that you were 100% involuntarily committed to an institution for a time. I had multiple different people who don't know each other tell me the same story. I dunno man, hope you get better. I just don't think online forums need another guy like spacetime

Nah, I think you're definitely a legit grappler. You'll notice I didn't say anything about the black belt, because I think belt awarding is childish LARPing. I'm sure you're at a black belt level, and I'm familiar with your record. I'm sure you're better than me lol, I'm just a hobbyist. (You were the coach at Redline before Neto, right?)

Doesn't change the fact that you were 100% involuntarily committed to an institution for a time. I had multiple different people who don't know each other tell me the same story. I dunno man, hope you get better. I just don't think online forums need another guy like spacetime

I was 100% not. I was evaluated at one, prior to trial for an alleged crime, but I was 100% not committed or treated. Only one person from the community was at the trial, so unless that was you, you don't know the actual story, which was told at trial by actual witnesses. No one aside from my family was at the actual verdict, so not too many saw me walk right out several years ago. I wasn't just released from psych, I've been building a company for years now. Lol. And lol, how would any students know much about rfs when all thats under a confidentiality agreement? You sure you been following close enough to know the story?

Last edited:
So, I wanna chop it with you real quick. You know how people that don't know me believe the narrative? Thats expensive and damaging to one's career. Which damages one's family. So I took a drunk and distraught wife to the hospital for treatment. They didn't believe we were being disparaged threatened and stalked by the BJJ community.

So they they attacked me and my wife, not understanding that this was the case. They also did not understand, as the people around me do, that I'm a legit grappler. That was not me catching an illness. That was them making a violent mistake. The court records show this. Steve08 was around for it all. Herb from 10p was actually at the trial and knows the truth. Records will show an evaluation and not a committment and two dropped cases during a mistrial when the evidence was debunked

So yes, it is true I was attacked based on lies from this community. But its also true that I was niether committed, nor treated, nor convicted in the ensuing violence because they read the posts and found the threats from the community. They also saw the actual achievements and results. If someone who wasn't paying attention says otherwise, they are lying or mistaken. I have Herbs signed account from the day before I walked. Video evidence shows me on the streets for years at work. Stop spreading rumors. Lol @ just got outta anywhere. Only 5 RFS cats rode with me through that and they know full well what went down. And I know they didnt tell you I just got out. Lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Last edited:
So, I wanna chop it with you real quick. You know how people that don't know me believe the narrative? Thats expensive and damaging to one's career. Which damages one's family. So I took a drunk and distraught wife to the hospital for treatment. They didn't believe we were being disparaged threatened and stalked by the BJJ community.

So they they attacked me and my wife, not understanding that this was the case. They also did not understand, as the people around me do, that I'm a legit grappler. That was not me catching an illness. That was them making a violent mistake. The court records show this. Steve08 was around for it all. Herb from 10p was actually at the trial and knows the truth. Records will show an evaluation and not a committment and two dropped cases during a mistrial when the evidence was debunked

So yes, it is true I was attacked based on lies from this community. But its also true that I was niether committed, nor treated, nor convicted in the ensuing violence because they read the posts and found the threats from the community. They also saw the actual achievements and results. If someone who wasn't paying attention says otherwise, they are lying or mistaken. I have Herbs signed account from the day before I walked. Video evidence shows me on the streets for years at work. Stop spreading rumors. Lol @ just got outta anywhere. Only 5 RFS cats rode with me through that and they know full well what went down. And I know they didnt tell you I just got out. Lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Mental Health Month
Each year millions of Americans face the reality of living with a mental illness. During May, NAMI and the rest of the country are raising awareness of mental health. Each year we fight stigma, provide support, educate the public and advocate for policies that support people with mental illness and their families.

WhyCare
The WhyCare? campaign is an opportunity to share the importance of care in our relationships to others, in mental health treatment and services and in support and education to millions of people, families, caregivers and loved ones affected by mental illness. Demonstrating how and why we care brings more to awareness by showing our actions and connections to others. Care has the power to make a life-changing impact on those affected by mental health conditions.

https://www.nami.org/mentalhealthmonth

Mental Health Month
Each year millions of Americans face the reality of living with a mental illness. During May, NAMI and the rest of the country are raising awareness of mental health. Each year we fight stigma, provide support, educate the public and advocate for policies that support people with mental illness and their families.

WhyCare
The WhyCare? campaign is an opportunity to share the importance of care in our relationships to others, in mental health treatment and services and in support and education to millions of people, families, caregivers and loved ones affected by mental illness. Demonstrating how and why we care brings more to awareness by showing our actions and connections to others. Care has the power to make a life-changing impact on those affected by mental health conditions.

https://www.nami.org/mentalhealthmonth

You sir, are very clearly simply bullying. You don't even know me. If you think I'm lying, just keep it on the mats. Try it and actually see. Check with Vinny too. Try his "jiujitsu". Then make up your mind. But you're jumping the gun. Kinda shitty thing to do all to sell affiliation packages.

In fact, are you sure you arent just spamming that to discredit allegations against the IBJJF? I'm only alleging two things; that I legit was offered and accepted an instructors position, which I trained for academically, and that a Brazilian, Carlos Gracie Jr., asked for a bribe via Vinny Souza. Not exactly far fetched here.

The course was long, dangerous and expensive, and took the place of my academic education ("You're in trade school now") so tampering with my grades isn't a minor issue or a mental health issue. Its career damaging bullshit that most certainly does not require 2,000$ to fix. My only question is how deep I gotta be.

Edit: It should also be noted that psychiatry was insufficient in stopping u/Nevergreenmonster. That required my expertise instead. *bows* You can thank me later. Hit that fool from Boston to Baltimore.

Last edited:
You sir, are very clearly simply bullying. You don't even know me. If you think I'm lying, just keep it on the mats. Try it and actually see. Check with Vinny too. Try his "jiujitsu". Then make up your mind. But you're jumping the gun. Kinda shitty thing to do all to sell affiliation packages.

In fact, are you sure you arent just spamming that to discredit allegations against the IBJJF? I'm only alleging two things; that I legit was offered and accepted an instructors position, which I trained for academically, and that a Brazilian, Carlos Gracie Jr., asked for a bribe via Vinny Souza. Not exactly far fetched here.

The course was long, dangerous and expensive, and took the place of my academic education ("You're in trade school now") so tampering with my grades isn't a minor issue or a mental health issue. Its career damaging bullshit that most certainly does not require 2,000$ to fix. My only question is how deep I gotta be.

Edit: It should also be noted that psychiatry was insufficient in stopping u/Nevergreenmonster. That required my expertise instead. *bows* You can thank me later. Hit that fool from Boston to Baltimore.

Delusions
Delusions are defined as beliefs that conflict with reality. Delusions are one of the most common symptoms of schizophrenia. These beliefs might include:

Persecutory delusions: When a person believes a person, group, or organization is mistreating or harming them despite contradictory evidence.

Erotomanic delusions: When a person believes another is in love with them, despite no evidence. This other person is often a celebrity or person in power.

Somatic delusions: When a person believes they have an illness or their body is affected by a strange condition, despite contradictory evidence.

Grandiose delusions: When a person believes they have superior abilities or qualities (i.e. talent, fame, wealth) despite no evidence.

Sometimes a person will experience a recurring theme in their delusions over a period, which makes them seem more convincing to the individual experiencing them. Hallucinations are sometimes categorized as secondary delusions if they involve having a false belief in the voice they are hearing or other sensation they are experiencing.

https://www.psycom.net/schizophrenia-hallucinations-delusions/

Delusions
Delusions are defined as beliefs that conflict with reality. Delusions are one of the most common symptoms of schizophrenia. These beliefs might include:

Persecutory delusions: When a person believes a person, group, or organization is mistreating or harming them despite contradictory evidence.

Erotomanic delusions: When a person believes another is in love with them, despite no evidence. This other person is often a celebrity or person in power.

Somatic delusions: When a person believes they have an illness or their body is affected by a strange condition, despite contradictory evidence.

Grandiose delusions: When a person believes they have superior abilities or qualities (i.e. talent, fame, wealth) despite no evidence.

Sometimes a person will experience a recurring theme in their delusions over a period, which makes them seem more convincing to the individual experiencing them. Hallucinations are sometimes categorized as secondary delusions if they involve having a false belief in the voice they are hearing or other sensation they are experiencing.

https://www.psycom.net/schizophrenia-hallucinations-delusions/

You're literally just using mental health terms to discredit me. Its pretty transparent. I just happen to go insane and hallucinate Carlos asking for money? What an odd hallucination. Vinny Souza is the fraud dude. Its why there's zero footage of him anywhere. If you have this evidence that he's legit, I havent seen it.

Last edited:
paranoia as doctors now call it, is the most common example of this mental illness.

Schizophrenia is a kind of psychosis, which means your mind doesn't agree with reality. It affects how you think and behave. This can show up in different ways and at different times, even in the same person. The illness usually starts in late adolescence or young adulthood.

People with paranoid delusions are unreasonably suspicious of others. This can make it hard for them to hold a job, run errands, have friendships, and even go to the doctor.

Although it's a lifelong illness, you can take medicines and find help to stop symptoms or make them easier to live with.

Paranoid Symptoms

Delusions are fixed beliefs that seem real to you, even when there's strong evidence they aren't. Paranoid delusions, also called delusions of persecution, reflect profound fear and anxiety along with the loss of the ability to tell what's real and what's not real. They might make you feel like:

• A co-worker is trying to hurt you, like poison your food.
  • Your spouse or partner is cheating on you.
  • The government is spying on you.
  • People in your neighborhood are plotting to harass you

paranoia as doctors now call it, is the most common example of this mental illness.

Schizophrenia is a kind of psychosis, which means your mind doesn't agree with reality. It affects how you think and behave. This can show up in different ways and at different times, even in the same person. The illness usually starts in late adolescence or young adulthood.

People with paranoid delusions are unreasonably suspicious of others. This can make it hard for them to hold a job, run errands, have friendships, and even go to the doctor.

Although it's a lifelong illness, you can take medicines and find help to stop symptoms or make them easier to live with.

Paranoid Symptoms

Delusions are fixed beliefs that seem real to you, even when there's strong evidence they aren't. Paranoid delusions, also called delusions of persecution, reflect profound fear and anxiety along with the loss of the ability to tell what's real and what's not real. They might make you feel like:

• A co-worker is trying to hurt you, like poison your food.
  • Your spouse or partner is cheating on you.
  • The government is spying on you.
  • People in your neighborhood are plotting to harass you

This is just cyber bullying. They asked me explicilty for 2,000$ to not slow my career up and got aggressive when denied.

Delusions are fixed beliefs that seem real to you, even when there's strong evidence they aren't. Paranoid delusions, also called delusions of persecution, reflect profound fear and anxiety along with the loss of the ability to tell what's real and what's not real.

Back