Pederastra calls for investigation

Wikileaks wasn't the problem. The problem was conspiratards, trolls and partisan hacks who spun it into the whole Pizzagate BS.

I love how liberals are acting like pizzagate was the only revelation from wikileaks. You guys don't want to talk about the rigged primary, media collusion, and a whole host of scumbaggery tidbits that came out.

Podesta being a molesta is just one of them.

You can tell how smart someone is when they believe pizzagate over Russia hacks

Anyone who believes in either based on the available evidence is a fool. Cyber-attribution is de facto impossible when state actors are behind it.

Wikileaks wasn't the problem. The problem was conspiratards, trolls and partisan hacks who spun it into the whole Pizzagate BS.
There's definitely something to Pizzagate, I think claiming it's about a pedophilia ring is a little out there, but it's not like things like that don't exist. Personally I think it has more to do with covering up the drug use of democrats.

There's definitely something to Pizzagate, I think claiming it's about a pedophilia ring is a little out there, but it's not like things like that don't exist. Personally I think it has more to do with covering up the drug use of democrats.

Podesta never had pictures of drugs hanging around his house. But he did have drawings of children in their underwear, tied up in bathrooms tho.

These dudes are pedos man. It is out there but that's the only explanation that makes any sense.

Podesta never had pictures of drugs hanging around his house. But he did have drawings of children in their underwear, tied up in bathrooms tho.

These dudes are pedos man. It is out there but that's the only explanation that makes any sense.

Agreed, I'm convinced they're pedos. Podesta is a very sick man.

It's Russia. I'm not saying change the results of the election, unless you find proof of collusion or something, what I've been saying is we need to take Russia serious. Yeah, we do shit too, but I'm American and I'm taking my countries side on this. MURRICA!

The 80's wants it's foreign policy back.

It spurs on conspiratards and trolls when the MSM does it's best to convince the public that pizzagate has been debunked despite what is an obvious lack of inspection and reporting of facts on their part. I'm saying facts. Not theories and perhaps not evidence. And they do this while acting as if Russian hackers affecting the election is fact. It looks bad.

MSM credibility is at an all time low and for good reason.

A simple test that can immediately determine whether or not you are a Trumptard.

It is more likely that John Podesta is involved in a child sex ring in the basement of Comet Ping Pong than that Putin ordered an email hack of John Podesta's emails in order to try and aid Trump in winning the presidential election.

True or false?

Just a question for you so that everyone knows where you're coming from. Do you believe Podesta was invited by his brother to weird, occult spirit cooking ceremonies?

I love how liberals are acting like pizzagate was the only revelation from wikileaks. You guys don't want to talk about the rigged primary, media collusion, and a whole host of scumbaggery tidbits that came out.

Podesta being a molesta is just one of them.
I'm a big R Republican and a small l libertarian. Quit being a partisan hack. Trump is a Big Government ass clown. He's about the furthest thing from a constitutional conservative. You guys follow him around like puppy dogs because of his "alpha" personality. I'm my own man, I don't need some phony tough guy to attach myself to. Like I said, the Wikileaks documents were legit, I'm just calling the Pizzagate bullshit how I see it. If you don't like that, I don't give a shit.

Last edited:
The typical political corruption and collusion with Big Business seems more plausible to me. At the very least, can we agree that the Democratic Party leadership isn't running a child sex ring out of a pizza place. That's fucking ridiculous. As a Republican I just don't want to be associated with the wack job conspiracy theorists, alt-right trolls and all of the other shady elements of the far right that we managed to keep under wraps until now. And I don't care if a bunch of converted Southern Democrats and Reagan Democrats call me a RINO because of that.

It spurs on conspiratards and trolls when the MSM does it's best to convince the public that pizzagate has been debunked despite what is an obvious lack of inspection and reporting of facts on their part. I'm saying facts. Not theories and perhaps not evidence. And they do this while acting as if Russian hackers affecting the election is fact. It looks bad.

MSM credibility is at an all time low and for good reason.
I dislike either side and they sort of fed each others ignorance with their own ineptitude. That said, if I had to pick one extreme or the other, I would tend to side with the side which has education and training and standards. It's not good that we have no faith in institutions anymore. It's not good that everything is partisan now. I'd rather trust institutions than rely on pure populist anarchy.

A simple test to determine whether or not you're a Libtard:

Is it likely that John Podesta is an honest American patriot, who just wants to get to the bottom of Russia's agenda, and this has nothing to do with sour grapes over the election results?

True or false?

Problem is, I'm not the one who started a thread suggesting JP was a patriot.

But this thread was started by someone who feels JP is a pederast. And we all know the basis of that charge.

So the OP, by definition, thinks a more compelling case can be made for Pizzagate than for the Russian email hack.

And I have little doubt, given how triggered you were by my question, that you agree.

Anyway, I'll challenge you: you supply some evidence (and I don't mean the CIA or the lying media saying so) that points to Putin. Put up or shut up.

Or, I suppose, the FBI. I guess unless it's intelligence I've gathered personally it doesn't constitute evidence. lol

Trumptard present and accounted for.

Just a question for you so that everyone knows where you're coming from. Do you believe Podesta was invited by his brother to weird, occult spirit cooking ceremonies?

I don't know anything about it.

But do I think there is clear, historical evidence of a strange fascination with the occult among high-ranking government officials and the financial elite throughout the world? Absolutely.

The typical political corruption and collusion with Big Business seems more plausible to me. At the very least, can we agree that the Democratic Party leadership isn't running a child sex ring out of a pizza place. That's fucking ridiculous. As a Republican I just don't want to be associated with the wack job conspiracy theorists, alt-right trolls and all of the other shady elements of the far right that we managed to keep under wraps until now. And I don't care if a bunch of converted Southern Democrats and Reagan Democrats call me a RINO because of that.

Well yeah I don't think they are running a pedophile ring out of a pizza place but everything points to them being pedophiles. Otherwise do you have a better explanation as to why these people are using pedo code language, hanging up pedo art in their homes and on Instagram?

Do you have an explanation why Hillary's best friend is married to a confirmed pedo? Or why Hillary herself is married to a rapists and suspected pedo? Or why they take trips on the Lolita express owned by a convicted pedophile? Or why Podesra is good friends with a convicted pedophile? Seems to be a lot of pedos around.

I would love for this not to be true. Do you have a better explanation for these things? Enlighten me so I can stop being a conspiratard.

Brian Williams has also jumped on the 'Fake News' bandwagon

The world we live in

A simple test that can immediately determine whether or not you are a Trumptard.

It is more likely that John Podesta is involved in a child sex ring in the basement of Comet Ping Pong than that Putin ordered an email hack of John Podesta's emails in order to try and aid Trump in winning the presidential election.

True or false?

It would have to be True because the hacks happened before Trump announced his bid. Unless Putin was working with Trump which is just as silly as the pizza gate thing imo.

Well yeah I don't think they are running a pedophile ring out of a pizza place but everything points to them being pedophiles. Otherwise do you have a better explanation as to why these people are using pedo code language, hanging up pedo art in their homes and on Instagram?

Do you have an explanation why Hillary's best friend is married to a confirmed pedo? Or why Hillary herself is married to a rapists and suspected pedo? Or why they take trips on the Lolita express owned by a convicted pedophile? Or why Podesra is good friends with a convicted pedophile? Seems to be a lot of pedos around.

I would love for this not to be true. Do you have a better explanation for these things? Enlighten me so I can stop being a conspiratard.

Them still associating with that speaker guy who's a convicted pedo is a huge red flag to me. Who the fuck would still hang out with a convicted pedo?

Ya'll act like Russia is so powerful they can collectively hack

yea, the problem is ppl went way too fantasy with this pizzagate bullshit and everyone's trying to be sherlock holmes and solves some shit.

now, just focus on the FUCKED UP WEIRD ASS EMAILS, no one talks about fucking pizza like that. 199x in correspondences (if you search pizza, that's how many times it comes up in the Podesta emails)

I don't suppose anyone could summarise Pizzagate for me?
Also, what is spirit cooking, and how does it relate to child molestation?

Or, I suppose, the FBI. I guess unless it's intelligence I've gathered personally it doesn't constitute evidence. lol

Trumptard present and accounted for.
So, nothing.
You're a joke... ___tard... how original and clever. Only idiots run their necks without anything to back it up with. Go back to sheepishly accepting whatever your always honest and benevolent papa government tells you and sqwuaking "TARD" (it makes you look real smart) every other post, people like you are the reason the government has been able to get away with lying to and deceiving the American public without consequence for so long.

Back