Pederastra calls for investigation

Pale Man In Black

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sunday on NBC’s “Meet The Press,” while discussing possible Russian interference into the 2016 presidential election, former chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign John Podesta said “It’s very much unknown whether there was collusion,” between President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government so “there needs to be an independent investigation into this.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...n-into-trump-campaigns-collusion-with-russia/

Really,John? You sure you wanna, what's the vernacular, "go there"?

Oh, I see. Pizzagate puns are awesome.

ps That's not the correct usage of vernacular. Perhaps you mean colloquialism.

You first.
Marina%2BAbramovic%2B-%2BSpirit%2BCooking%2B2.jpg

John_Podesta_marked_up_f_improf_454x295.png

A simple test that can immediately determine whether or not you are a Trumptard.

It is more likely that John Podesta is involved in a child sex ring in the basement of Comet Ping Pong than that Putin ordered an email hack of John Podesta's emails in order to try and aid Trump in winning the presidential election.

True or false?

A simple test that can immediately determine whether or not you are a Trumptard.

It is more likely that John Podesta is involved in a child sex ring in the basement of Comet Ping Pong than that Putin ordered an email hack of John Podesta's emails in order to try and aid Trump in winning the presidential election.

True or false?

A simple test to determine whether or not you're a Libtard:

Is it likely that John Podesta is an honest American patriot, who just wants to get to the bottom of Russia's agenda, and this has nothing to do with sour grapes over the election results?

True or false?

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet The Press,” while discussing possible Russian interference into the 2016 presidential election, former chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign John Podesta said “It’s very much unknown whether there was collusion,” between President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government so “there needs to be an independent investigation into this.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...n-into-trump-campaigns-collusion-with-russia/

Really,John? You sure you wanna, what's the vernacular, "go there"?
Based on what suspicion? Why don't we investigate Podesta in the kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby. Just in case. Because you never know.

Wrong thread Happi?

Nah, that's what the 14 fish thing is about. It's something podesta has worked on a lot, it was taken just after it got global recognition. It's about protecting the oceans.

Ps merry Xmas rip, best of wishes to you and your family.

True or false?

There's more evidence pointing towards Podesta being a pedo than Putin personally ordering the DNC hack.
Tell you what, supply some evidence that Putin is behind it. There is more evidence pointing towards Podesta being a degenerate then the other. Why are you so adamant about protecting a pervert? Because (and I'm not talking about Comet Pizza) his leaked emails indicate he is a sick man.
Anyway, I'll challenge you: you supply some evidence (and I don't mean the CIA or the lying media saying so) that points to Putin. Put up or shut up.

Nah, that's what the 14 fish thing is about. It's something podesta has worked on a lot, it was taken just after it got global recognition. It's about protecting the oceans.

Ps merry Xmas rip, best of wishes to you and your family.
Oh ok.

I was showing how jacked up his fingers were. Knowing that he has attended some spirit cookings.

Thanks man, all the best to you and yours this Christmas.

Oh, I see. Pizzagate puns are awesome.

ps That's not the correct usage of vernacular. Perhaps you mean colloquialism.

ver·nac·u·lar
vərˈnakyələr/
noun
  1. 1.
    the language or dialect spoken by the ordinary people in a particular country or region.
    "he wrote in the vernacular to reach a larger audience"
    synonyms: language, dialect, regional language, regionalisms, patois, parlance; More
No, I meant vernacular. Perhaps you're not as smart as you think you are.

A simple test to determine whether or not you're a Libtard:

Is it likely that John Podesta is an honest American patriot, who just wants to get to the bottom of Russia's agenda, and this has nothing to do with sour grapes over the election results?

True or false?

Or

Is it worse that the DNC and mainstream media are completely corrupt, or that Putin is the person who proved it (he didn't)?

ver·nac·u·lar
vərˈnakyələr/
noun
  1. 1.
    the language or dialect spoken by the ordinary people in a particular country or region.
    "he wrote in the vernacular to reach a larger audience"
    synonyms: language, dialect, regional language, regionalisms, patois, parlance; More
No, I meant vernacular. Perhaps you're not as smart as you think you are.

Nope, you are still wrong. Vernacular is either the native language of an area or a way of speaking based on class or profession. What you used is none of those things.

It's one of those widely misused words.

Try again.

You can tell how smart someone is when they believe pizzagate over Russia hacks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back