Pederastra calls for investigation

Well yeah I don't think they are running a pedophile ring out of a pizza place but everything points to them being pedophiles. Otherwise do you have a better explanation as to why these people are using pedo code language, hanging up pedo art in their homes and on Instagram?

Do you have an explanation why Hillary's best friend is married to a confirmed pedo? Or why Hillary herself is married to a rapists and suspected pedo? Or why they take trips on the Lolita express owned by a convicted pedophile? Or why Podesra is good friends with a convicted pedophile? Seems to be a lot of pedos around.

I would love for this not to be true. Do you have a better explanation for these things? Enlighten me so I can stop being a conspiratard.
Epstein had a lot of friends in high places, including Trump. That doesn't mean ALL of them were involved in his activities. AFAIK, while some of Epstein's victims have recalled seeing or meeting Bill Clinton, NONE of them have accused him of wrongdoing. Trump actually WAS accused of raping a 13-year-old girl associated with Epstein, but the accusations seem to be without merit. I didn't call YOU a conspiratard. But yeah, when you've got retards walking into pizza shops with guns out thinking they're going to find child sex slaves, idiots like that fit the bill. I'm all for a legitimate law enforcement investigation. I'm not going to hang Trump or Clinton or anyone else based on conspiracy theories or innuendos. Partisan hacks on BOTH sides can play these games. Here's an actual Trump quote:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

But when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana.

When put under oath, Epstein admitted that he had “socialized” with Trump. But Epstein chose to exercise his Fifth Amendment rights when asked: “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?” Epstein similarly pleaded the fifth when asked about his relationship to Bill Clinton.

Trump rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane at least once, according to the deposition of Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother. That number pales, however, to Bill’s 26 trips on the “Lolita Express.”

In June, Trump was accused in a lawsuit of raping one of Epstein’s 13-year-old sex workers. Trump’s attorney has called the lawsuit a “publicity stunt.” The case is scheduled for a hearing in mid-December, after the election.
See, if I want to do a hatchet job I can twist that into saying that Trump knew that Epstein was a serial statutory rapist. Or I could be a decent human being and give him the benefit of the doubt that he was referring to the young, but still legal aged women, that Epstein would parade around in public with. Similarly, you can take the fact that Clinton rode around on Epstein's private plane a lot more than Trump as proof of something nefarious. However, it can be logically explained by the fact that the billionaire Trump had his own private plane and therefore wasn't in need of private plane service as much as the considerably less wealthier Clinton. When a billionaire offers you free luxury services and money and you're a corrupt politician, you tend to take them. The fact that that billionaire turned out to be a sex offender doesn't automatically make everyone associated with him the same thing.

Epstein had a lot of friends in high places, including Trump. That doesn't mean ALL of them were involved in his activities. AFAIK, while some of Epstein's victims have recalled seeing or meeting Bill Clinton, NONE of them have accused him of wrongdoing. Trump actually WAS accused of raping a 13-year-old girl associated with Epstein, but the accusations seem to be without merit. I didn't call YOU a conspiratard. But yeah, when you've got retards walking into pizza shops with guns out thinking they're going to find child sex slaves, idiots like that fit the bill. I'm all for a legitimate law enforcement investigation. I'm not going to hang Trump or Clinton or anyone else based on conspiracy theories or innuendos. Partisan hacks on BOTH sides can play these games. Here's an actual Trump quote:

See, if I want to do a hatchet job I can twist that into saying that Trump knew that Epstein was a serial statutory rapist. Or I could be a decent human being and give him the benefit of the doubt that he was referring to the young, but still legal aged women, that Epstein would parade around in public with. Similarly, you can take the fact that Clinton rode around on Epstein's private plane a lot more than Trump as proof of something nefarious. However, it can be logically explained by the fact that the billionaire Trump had his own private plane and therefore wasn't in need of private plane service as much as the considerably less wealthier Clinton. When a billionaire offers you free luxury services and money and you're a corrupt politician, you tend to take them. The fact that that billionaire turned out to be a sex offender doesn't automatically make everyone associated with him the same thing.

You do realize that riding on Epstein's Lolita express dozens of times is just one of the things I mentioned, right? Simply being friends with one pedophile can be explained away. But being surrounded by pedos who collect pedo art and talk in pedo code is what raises eyebrows. Not to mention being a serial sexual assaulter himself.

And I wouldn't find it unbelievable if Trump was mixed up in this as well but not much is pointing to him at the moment. Its all pointing at the Clinton's and their inner circle.

You do realize that riding on Epstein's Lolita express dozens of times is just one of the things I mentioned, right? Simply being friends with one pedophile can be explained away. But being surrounded by pedos who collect pedo art and talk in pedo code is what raises eyebrows. Not to mention being a serial sexual assaulter himself.

And I wouldn't find it unbelievable if Trump was mixed up in this as well but not much is pointing to him at the moment. Its all pointing at the Clinton's and their inner circle.
Just to be fair, Trump has all the comments about how he'd date his daughter if she weren't his daughter, how "she has the best body". He told a 10-year-old girl he'd be dating her in 10 years. Supposedly he was walking in on Miss Teen America contestants as they were changing. There were the comments he made about a 12-year-old Paris Hilton on Howard Stern. But I don't believe Trump is a pedophile, or Clinton. If people can provide proof, then fine. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until then...

Just to be fair, Trump has all the comments about how he'd date his daughter if she weren't his daughter, how "she has the best body". He told a 10-year-old girl he'd be dating her in 10 years. Supposedly he was walking in on Miss Teen America contestants as they were changing. There were the comments he made about a 12-year-old Paris Hilton on Howard Stern. But I don't believe Trump is a pedophile, or Clinton. If people can provide proof, then fine. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until then...

Well it seems your standard of proof is video evidence or to personally witness this. I would say that having drawings of little girls in their underwear tied up in bathrooms hanging in your fucking home is significant evidence. Add that to the pedo code talk and the pedo friends. There was also an email within the Podesta Emails where they are discussing a hot tub party where 3 children between the ages of 7 and 11 were to be brought to the party. And they were assured the children would "be in the hot tub" for "further entertainment". Now 'further entertainment' could mean many things but chances are it means exactly what it sounds like.

That's cool tho, you don't have to believe it. I just think when people pretend Pizzagate is just some crazy, wacky conspiracy based on absolutely nothing they are either completely uninformed or are willfully turning a blind eye to some gigantic red flags.

Well it seems your standard of proof is video evidence or to personally witness this. I would say that having drawings of little girls in their underwear tied up in bathrooms hanging in your fucking home is significant evidence. Add that to the pedo code talk and the pedo friends. There was also an email within the Podesta Emails where they are discussing a hot tub party where 3 children between the ages of 7 and 11 were to be brought to the party. And they were assured the children would "be in the hot tub" for "further entertainment". Now 'further entertainment' could mean many things but chances are it means exactly what it sounds like.

That's cool tho, you don't have to believe it. I just think when people pretend Pizzagate is just some crazy, wacky conspiracy based on absolutely nothing they are either completely uninformed or are willfully turning a blind eye to some gigantic red flags.
I wasn't talking about Podesta, like I said, I was talking about Trump and Clinton. Go ahead and investigate Podesta. I just wish people would leave those poor pizza people alone. They got picked on because they were a soft target. The wealthy and powerful have armed guards and everything. These people are in a public place and can't even legally protect themselves due to the terrible local gun laws.

I dislike either side and they sort of fed each others ignorance with their own ineptitude. That said, if I had to pick one extreme or the other, I would tend to side with the side which has education and training and standards. It's not good that we have no faith in institutions anymore. It's not good that everything is partisan now. I'd rather trust institutions than rely on pure populist anarchy.
I agree with you there, but it is very clear that the MSM is so far out of control, or rather under too much control, and there is no reason to believe that it will get better on it's own. This almost seems like a natural response granted it has gotten a bit crazy.

It's Russia. I'm not saying change the results of the election, unless you find proof of collusion or something, what I've been saying is we need to take Russia serious. Yeah, we do shit too, but I'm American and I'm taking my countries side on this. MURRICA!
I agree. Of course, it is worth pointing out that the reason Republicans are being a bit recalcitrant on this issue is because the last few times they've tried to make the point that Russia is a serious adversary in national campaigns, they were openly mocked by the President and the press.

So to all you guys who supported the Russian reset and letting Russia have a free hand in the Ukraine and Syria who now want to get tough on Russia, let me say, I'm with you, let's get tough, and also fuck you, what the hell have y'all been thinking the last eight years.

Back