Pecker Problems (Mueller+ Investigation Thread v. 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet pecker had a lot to do with finding out about Russia Collusion

Some of the TrumpBots are overheating and showing the Red Ring-O-Death
You should see them in the Trudeau hate threads. The worse things get for Trump the more crazed invective they spew about Trudeau.

I don’t think the county will ever fully recover from this. The cat is now outta the bag and these people are fully out in the open now and they wanna destroy this county. His base I mean. They want the entire thing to burn

I agree to a certain degree. It is really, really hard to get people to back track on their beliefs even after being given evidence that they were misled or their beliefs have been disproven. The human brain just doesn't allow its beliefs to readily change. Trump inciting politically dividing behavior is programming people it to think that that is ok and we are not all in the same boat.

A lot of divisiveness will never go away in my opinion due to the declining status of the average middle class household. It is easy to just blame the other group than to actively fix issues.

What's this Dred Scott business?
Wai was fanatically trying to defect and deflect for Cohen, going so far as to try and pivot to something about Dred Scott. It was a truly breathtaking deflection attempt.
Post #497 of the previous thread.

It's not just how open it is.

You could argue that Nixon and Reagan's scandals were done with what they thought were Americas best interests in mind.

Trump has been undermining our interests from day 1.

He has been trying to dismantle NATO and our trading agreements to help one of our biggest allies.
After watching the Nixon By Nixon HBO doc it made he hate him more, but also in a fucked up way admire the man. Say anything you want about him but he loved his country. Trump is simply a traitor.

Wai was fanatically trying to defect and deflect for Cohen, going so far as to try and pivot to something about Dred Scott. It was a truly breathtaking deflection attempt.
Post #497 of the previous thread.
I see that he asks for a rebuttal to his Dred Scott point, but I can't find his original argument considering Dred Scott. @waiguoren Why did you bring up Dred Scott?

saw this on twitter, made me chuckle
i-worked-for-trump-and-all-i-got-was-this-31775069.png

I see that he asks for a rebuttal to his Dred Scott point, but I can't find his original argument considering Dred Scott. @waiguoren Why did you bring up Dred Scott?
You are having trouble finding it because....
It was back in June

I wonder who that one juror was that was the holdout of the other remaining charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back