Pecker Problems (Mueller+ Investigation Thread v. 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of Cohens guilty plea we have direct public information that Trump violated campaign finance laws.

Lets go back a few months to when Cohens offices were raided. Remember the cries of government overreach with attorney-client privilege by Trump supporters?

Doesnt really matter now that Cohen has said his relationship was a criminal one anyways. that gets rid of attorney client privilege.

most Openly corrupt president we’ve ever had.

It's not just how open it is.

You could argue that Nixon and Reagan's scandals were done with what they thought were Americas best interests in mind.

Trump has been undermining our interests from day 1.

He has been trying to dismantle NATO and our trading agreements to help one of our biggest allies.

Shit, I missed that one.

What did he say, exactly?

While everyone is discussing Cohen flipping and Manafort being found guilty.

4EFxxnY.jpg

It's not just how open it is.

You could argue that Nixon and Reagan's scandals were done with what they thought were Americas best interests in mind.

Trump has been undermining our interests from day 1.

He has been trying to dismantle NATO and our trading agreements to help one of our biggest allies.

I don’t think the county will ever fully recover from this. The cat is now outta the bag and these people are fully out in the open now and they wanna destroy this county. His base I mean. They want the entire thing to burn

I don’t think the county will ever fully recover from this. The cat is now outta the bag and these people are fully out in the open now and they wanna destroy this county. His base I mean. They want the entire thing to burn

I disagree there.

He's exploiting divisions that already existed. Bringing it out the open is good.

I think this will result in at least a 12 year reign by Democrats where we see healing.

I disagree there.

He's exploiting divisions that already existed. Bringing it out the open is good.

I think this will result in at least a 12 year reign by Democrats where we see healing.

And that reign ends when a redeemed, now President of the United States... Anthony Weiner uses the emergency broadcast system to send out dick pics to the entire country.

He posted 141 times in that thread, a herculean effort to exonerate Cohen from guilt.

Shit, I didn't think to check the top contributors thing. 14% of that thread is one poster.

I disagree there.

Honestly polish I don’t think we fully recover from this.

Pandora’s box is now open

Shit, I didn't think to check the top contributors thing. 14% of that thread is one poster.
Lol and that's with him multi quoting sometimes..... That's dedication. He's cool and all but he lost me with paying off a mistress not being a campaign finance violation because Edwards was charged but not convicted and when he said Cohen pleading guilty means he's not guilty of what he pled guilty to

Lol and that's with him multi quoting sometimes..... That's dedication. He's cool and all but he lost me with paying off a mistress not being a campaign finance violation because Edwards was charged but not convicted and when he said Cohen pleading guilty means he's not guilty of what he pled guilty to

Hey there is no difference between getting a free haircut and paying multiple women to conceal affairs a month before an election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back