Pecker Problems (Mueller+ Investigation Thread v. 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case of Dred Scott- is guilt actually guilt? I believe it was Albert Einstein who posed that question. Or Donald Trump, can't remember.

I believe it was Kenny Florian.

Why are the the Trumpboys avoiding these threads? Why could that be?
tbh, they aren't. Probably 30-40% of the posts last thread were from Trump supporters or people otherwise presenting a defense (about half from waigu, although I'll note that bobgeese used to post 200+ times per thread, and the content was way worse than waigu's)

No one posting that Trump has ordered Pompeo to look into the “White Genocide” that is “happening” in South Africa because someone from Faux News did a story on it this evening.

that gets rid of attorney client privilege.

I completely forgot about that. All that talk of a magistrate to review the seized material out the window.

Time Magazine animated:

(CNN)If President Donald Trump were impeached, "the American people would revolt," the President's lawyer Rudy Giuliani said in an interview with Sky News.

"You'd only impeach him for political reasons, and the American people would revolt against that," Giuliani said Thursday.
When asked about whether Trump was destined for "inevitable" impeachment, Giuliani replied, "Hardly," and went on to say things have, in fact, "turned very much in the President's favor."
"I think it's inevitable that he won't" be impeached, Giuliani said. "President Trump is completely cleared. You have this Cohen guy, he doesn't know anything about Russian collusion, doesn't know anything about obstruction."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/giuliani-donald-trump-michael-cohen/index.html
Bahgdad Rudy, nice title

I don’t think the county will ever fully recover from this. The cat is now outta the bag and these people are fully out in the open now and they wanna destroy this county. His base I mean. They want the entire thing to burn

I hope this is not the case. I've been saying from the very beginning that Trump is a dangerous person. He is very destructive and he brings out the worst in people. Also before Trump no one knew that the republican party was capable of such incredible spinelessness and greedy selfishness that they would allow a fucking maniac to run the white house. Now there are truly qualified and intelligence psychopaths that can see a path foreword to the presidency.

The door indeed may have been opened.

I'm guessing that this is some sort of critique, but its not clear of what or how.
Some of the TrumpBots are overheating and showing the Red Ring-O-Death

I hope this is not the case. I've been saying from the very beginning that Trump is a dangerous person. He is very destructive and he brings out the worst in people. Also before Trump no one knew that the republican party was capable of such incredible spinelessness and greedy selfishness that they would allow a fucking maniac to run the white house. Now there are truly qualified and intelligence psychopaths that can see a path foreword to the presidency.

The door indeed may have been opened.

You knew the Republican Party was capable of all of this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back