Peck implants - is there such a thing???

also..

peck implants?

3363218001_61d93d1162.jpg

So are fake tits on women.

Obviously they give the breasts themselves an unnatural shape, it doesn't throw the rest of their bodies image out of whack. That's why getting muscle implants are more ridiculous.

As to why society in general frowns on it, I'm sure it's what you said.

For the record, I don't really like breast implants either.

Obviously they give the breasts themselves an unnatural shape, it doesn't throw the rest of their bodies image out of whack. That's why getting muscle implants are more ridiculous.

As to why society in general frowns on it, I'm sure it's what you said.

For the record, I don't really like breast implants either.

Women cant really shape their tits no matter how much exercise they do (not counting stuffing their bra), I still take implants over flat chest or weird droppy ones on looks.

With the muscles is just funny seeing the skinny forearms or shoulders with giant biceps, pecs.

Duane "The Rock" Johnson got pec implants years back.

So, everybody seems disgusted by the idea, but really what's the difference between this and the widely accepted female breast implants?

Now, the pictures I've seen look horrible, but let's say they came up with a way to make them look good...like you even lift bro.

Is it sill super repulsive? And why? Is it because women can't really do anything about their natural breast size, but dudes can get pecs if they put in the work?

I am not a fan of fake tits. But if you can't realize the difference between breast implants and muscle implants, then you probably need a brain implant.

lol at spending money to get pecks that look ridiculous. Honestly, how hard is it to hit the gym or even do pushups daily.

The easy way never pans out. If it did, it would just be 'the way'.

this is thread is somehow more disturbing that i expected it to be

So, everybody seems disgusted by the idea, but really what's the difference between this and the widely accepted female breast implants?

Now, the pictures I've seen look horrible, but let's say they came up with a way to make them look good...like you even lift bro.

Is it sill super repulsive? And why? Is it because women can't really do anything about their natural breast size, but dudes can get pecs if they put in the work?

Yes.

Getting peck implants is kinda sad...I get not liking your shape-hit the gym. My pecks are pretty much the hardest part of my body to develop, for a while they just didn't want to grow at all. Cutting out machines (which I used from lack of spotters) and replacing them with bench and declined bench is what did it for me.

Back