Peck implants - is there such a thing???

Is that thing safe? Getting punched in the body or thrown around with pieces of rubber under your skins sounds painful

the-most-disgusting-synthol-abuse-i-have-ever-seen-480x330.jpg

Crazy how screwed up peoples ideas of body image can get. Just looks like a weird cartoon character/old guy body.

I guess what confuses me the most about this sort of thing is what do you do the first time someone asks you to do some heavy lifting because they think you're strong? Seems like you are just shit outta luck.

So seriously guys, this is real?

Does anyone know anybody who got these? I mean what the hell kind of a guy do you have to be to get these?

Whether you call them breasts, pecks, boobs or whatever you're getting a boob job. No dude should get a peck implant.

So, everybody seems disgusted by the idea, but really what's the difference between this and the widely accepted female breast implants?

Now, the pictures I've seen look horrible, but let's say they came up with a way to make them look good...like you even lift bro.

Is it sill super repulsive? And why? Is it because women can't really do anything about their natural breast size, but dudes can get pecs if they put in the work?

goddamn, how lazy do you have to be to do that, instead of actually working out for free?

So, everybody seems disgusted by the idea, but really what's the difference between this and the widely accepted female breast implants?

Now, the pictures I've seen look horrible, but let's say they came up with a way to make them look good...like you even lift bro.

Is it sill super repulsive? And why? Is it because women can't really do anything about their natural breast size, but dudes can get pecs if they put in the work?

Well I will tell you what happens, your body looks deformed because you don't build the shoulders and back that go along with the pecs. It's pretty easy to spot

Si, I have one tit and when I was younger they told me I could get an implant when my body matured. I have no interest but it is possible

^I think that's at the root of most people's disgust, other than how unnatural fake muscle implants look. Men can improve their pecs with exercise, but women cannot improve their breast size if they are unhappy with it. Breast implants are more comparable to penis enlargement, IMO.

Back