Tech PEB's Motion Simulator thread (for Racing Games and Flight Simulation)

My latest additions to my workshop a Creality CR-30 print mill. I have to do a number of mods to it to handle what I need. Still learning how to properly run it right now before enclosing it and pumping out small parts.

fetch

Last edited:

Mind blowing simulation have to see to believe.

Big Upgrade from 6th generation to 10 gen i5-10400 with 32 gigs of ram RTX 3070 gpu with 1.5 terabytes of ram , going from 600w power to 850watt's of power. My sim will get a nice performance boost finally.

fetch

My simulator running with the new upgraded computer an my friend drive Asetta Corsa Com. Driving a Ferrari 488 race car for the first time.

https://fb.watch/bMTEwhq1tm/

Last edited:
Made some mods now kart racing in VR on the simulator. My friend Sean winning his first race on the simulator.

Designing speaker holders to attach to my actuators. This is just a test fit part before I print the full thing. Now I just use tape and a strap to hold it on lol. It has been a while since I have made some custom parts. 3D printing an Freecad is amazing an Blender runner up both open source an free.

fetch

fetch

Last edited:
Here is my first print of my 3D printed speaker bracket. This is just first run 2 on each actuator when done.

My Creality CR-30 3D printed parts I designed being used to hold one speaker and pretty much any wall mountable speaker should work with this mounting setup. Here I am using JBL Control 1 speakers I think 150 Watt?

277754943_530580322063443_2543242296480503835_n.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:
My friend had his girlfriend try the rollercoaster simulator out pretty funny she was pretty scared lol. She said it felt like the real thing.

Last edited:

Here is Sean driving in Assetta Corsa on the simulator running a 46km road race.

Here's how it looks with 4 speakers surrounding the simulator an the new speaker mounts. Still have two more things I want to build but it's mostly done now on to a new build.

Full VR and Motion Simulator support already have it huge learning curve.

One more my desktop extension accessory. Have not used this in sometime.

This could be huge because we could use this technology using a motion simulator by creating your own environments to share.

My new simulator controllers are done for 2 more motion simulators I am building for my new garage I am building will have 3 different type of simulators running when done. Building new designs for the simulators including custom bodies.

fetch

Last edited:
Back