Media Peak delusion has been reached (McGregor).

Douglas beat Tyson also.

Kha-one dimension knows hes going to get slept in the rematch, hence the "win 10 fights" excuse bullshit.
The rematch is happening whether bath tub boy likes it or not

conor hasnt slept anyone in a long long time, let alone a fighter that is at least equal to his size and has a better chin then all the fighters he fought, including nate

khabib stood a full round with conor who has a so called 'huge striking advantage' over khabib. what we all saw is that the striking gap is negligible but that the graplling gap is enormous and will never be closed by conor

conor will never beat khabib, no matter how many times they fight. there is no punchers chance for conor. khabib is the better fighter without question. all answers were answered in their fight. khabib dropped conor, not the other way around

So as long as you hate the guy its guilty until proven innocent, got it
I hate the guy because I'm using some common sense to evaluate the situation? I guess when you have nothing else to say you can call somebody a hater. Honestly, I don't need to hate on Conor. He gets plenty of people to do that all on their own.

Even if it turns out to be true that Conor's foot wasn't injured then it still doesn't change the fact that Conor took Khabib to the 4th round after a 2 year lay off and had him running around the cage while trying to bury his face in Conor's crotch. You don't have to like Conor or be a fan of his but if you purposely ignore facts like this then you're just another casual who's on the hate on Conor bandwagon like the majority of sherdoggers are on right now
Again, it's a real pity you didn't get banned when you had double yellows..

'Cummingsworth'.

{<jordan}

Your not one to call someone a casual, while riding McGregor's dick to the extent of pushing conspiracies..

I hate the guy because I'm using some common sense to evaluate the situation? I guess when you have nothing else to say you can call somebody a hater. Honestly, I don't need to hate on Conor. He gets plenty of people to do that all on their own.
Calling somebody a rapist that hasn't in any way been proven to be a rapist is fucked up. If that's not hater shit what do you call it?

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

2d4b0c1a-4ec7-4135-a7b8-2fb79bb15e90-mma.jpg

mFNPRRV.gif

This is what fear looks like. Couldn't even look Khabib in the eyes because Conman was scared shitless

There will be no rematch Conman. Khabib took your soul and humiliated you in front of the world

Keep begging
Khabib will be KOed and it will be McNuggets. If not El Cucuy himselfe...

Calling somebody a rapist that hasn't in any way been proven to be a rapist is fucked up. If that's not hater shit what do you call it?
When did I call Conor a rapist? I said I hope IF HE IS CONVICTED OF RAPE you will change your stance. I said it's likely given the information we know that it's very well possible he is not innocent.

LOL Conor cheated like hell in the fight, still got knocked down and suffered a humiliating defeat when he tapped... again. Now he thinks beating a shopworn Cerrone had 170 should get him a rematch?

He and Dana deserve each other. They should be forced to cohabitate and leave the rest of the world alone.

Yea, but which one would "play" the Female?
:eek:

Hay, Anyone have that .gif of Conor Shivering in fear as he sees Diaz walk in to the after fight conference?
You can see his FeAr in that one!!
;)

And this is the focused Mcg every nuthugger here was saying? this just confirms Cowboy was cherry picked.

Peak delusion? we're just getting started.

Mc Gregory is finished since Mayweather fight

Back