Media Peak delusion has been reached (McGregor).

Right because bitches never accuse rich people of rape for financial reasons.

Conor could get pussy whenever he wants
People keep parroting this but have no clue what rape is about. It's not about sex. It's about power. We've saw how Conor reacted to his whiskey being refused. Wonder how he responds to that 1 out of 100 girl who actually says no go fuck yourself.

Conor is too big again, he looks bulky and gassed to death in just the interview. He seems better when he is slimmer.. like his 145 days or his LW fight with Eddie he was quite slim... but when he is more bulky I don't think its a good thing for him, I could see him gassing badly again and wilting...

That interview guy was trying to ask him the questions at a slow pace because he could see Conor was struggling to catch breathe the poor boy, interviewer gave Conor a fair chance and was kind with the pacing.

Everyone keeps forgetting that Conor came back to fight Khabib after being away from the octagon for 2 years. Not only did he come back after so long, but he went in against a guy who has exceptional grappling and wrestling which is heavily favored against Conor's fighting style. Despite all of that and having a broken foot during camp he still took Khabib to the 4th and actually won rounds 1 and 3 off him

Khabib knew very well that it was a good time to fight Conor and he took the opportunity. There's no reason for Khabib to be avoiding the rematch if he plans on retiring soon anyway because if Conor is an easy win then why not cash in and make even more money? I think Khabib is afraid of losing to Conor because he knows that an active and focused Conor is dangerous and has a good chance to beat him

Everyone keeps forgetting that Conor came back to fight Khabib after being away from the octagon for 2 years. Not only did he come back after so long, but he went in against a guy who has exceptional grappling and wrestling which is heavily favored against Conor's fighting style. Despite all of that and having a broken foot during camp he still took Khabib to the 4th and actually won rounds 1 and 3 off him

Khabib knew very well that it was a good time to fight Conor and he took the opportunity. There's no reason for Khabib to be avoiding the rematch if he plans on retiring soon anyway because if Conor is an easy win then why not cash in and make even more money? I think Khabib is afraid of losing to Conor because he knows that an active and focused Conor is dangerous and has a good chance to beat him
McGregor won round 1..?
The broken foot conspiracy has continually been proven to be bullshit.

{<jordan}

A typical horrible take from @Dilan Cummingsworth.

Here's fear:

mFNPRRV.gif

Conor shitting bricks because he knows in a couple seconds the Redcoats disappear and he's locked in there with a monster.

People keep parroting this but have no clue what rape is about. It's not about sex. It's about power. We've saw how Conor reacted to his whiskey being refused. Wonder how he responds to that 1 out of 100 girl who actually says no go fuck yourself.
that's evidence of rape?

I mean the fight he chose to fight Cowboy who's on a 2 fight losing streak, instead of a Gaethje or a Masvidal should tell you all you need to know.
A real contender doesn't need to say that the boss wants it, that Dana wants it lol.

Douglas beat Tyson also.

Kha-one dimension knows hes going to get slept in the rematch, hence the "win 10 fights" excuse bullshit.
The rematch is happening whether bath tub boy likes it or not

Sarcasm surely? Or trolling at least? I refuse to believe their are humans this delusional.

that's evidence of rape?

What you said isn't evidence of non-rape either. The "how many rich people get falsely accused" BS is dumb because it can be simply shut down with "how many rich people have been proven rapists" and many more.

that's evidence of rape?
It's evidence of a madman who has rejection issues. He has two (not one) rape allegations against him within a year. It would be very naive to put two and two together and come up with he's innocent definitely. Then you also have to think about his supposed drug issues (cocaine) and alcohol as well. It's possible he could be innocent, it's not very likely though. Even with all of that and even if he is innocent, it's Conor's responsibility to not put himself in situations where he can be exploited.

Last edited:
Conor himself was always laughing off rematches where he won the fight. How's it feel now?

It's evidence of a madman who has rejection issues. He has two (not one) rape allegations against him within a year. It would be very naive to put two and two together and come up with he's innocent definitely. Then you also have to think about his supposed drug issues (cocaine) and alcohol as well. It's possible he could be innocent, it's not very likely though. Even with all of that and even if he is innocent, it's Conor's responsibility to not put himself in situations where he can be exploited.
Have you ever been ridiculously famous and had 100 million dollars?

Imagine saying this shit after tapping to a choke that wasn't even under the neck

He came back after 2 years because he thought that would be enough time to prepare his TDD and BJJ against the most feared man at LW. Oh, and that man slapped Conor's friend and took his belt. He would never fight Khabib without everything lining up. Of course now he has to try because he was cucked in front of the whole world.

McGregor won round 1..?
The broken foot conspiracy has continually been proven to be bullshit.

{<jordan}

A typical horrible take from @Dilan Cummingsworth.

Even if it turns out to be true that Conor's foot wasn't injured then it still doesn't change the fact that Conor took Khabib to the 4th round after a 2 year lay off and had him running around the cage while trying to bury his face in Conor's crotch. You don't have to like Conor or be a fan of his but if you purposely ignore facts like this then you're just another casual who's on the hate on Conor bandwagon like the majority of sherdoggers are on right now

Plenty of people who are ridiculously famous with over 100 million dollars who DON'T get multiple rape allegations within a year. What else you got?
Are you aware of the meaning of allegations?

Are you aware of the meaning of allegations?
Yes, I do. I feel like it's an effort in vain to try to get a nuthugger to see that a guy who hangs out with mobsters, does drugs, cheats on his girlfriend, is disrespectful to his opponents, punches an old man in a bar, etc etc might not actually be totally innocent here. I hope that if he is ever convicted your stance will change and you won't be a rapist supporting pos. Have a good night.

Back