Media Peak delusion has been reached (McGregor).

What the fuck is Khabib scared of? Last I checked Conor was the one who tapped out and quit in the fight in which he lost err round.

"after I had a horrendous camp". Bulllshiiiit. We kept hearing on and on about how he's looked the best he's ever looked, training like a mad man, etc.

Omfg the excuses come flying out after getting dominated. And the conor nuthuggers said he was gracious in defeat.

Kablib as we speak:

XTbCBEm.gif

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
Is the spoon Conor’s neck?

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

2d4b0c1a-4ec7-4135-a7b8-2fb79bb15e90-mma.jpg

mFNPRRV.gif

This is what fear looks like. Couldn't even look Khabib in the eyes because Conman was scared shitless

There will be no rematch Conman. Khabib took your soul and humiliated you in front of the world

Keep begging
God you conrad haters are so delusional youre munted in the head. So connie is scared shitless. And yet he wants a rematch????? Sorry son. Conmeg has an apartment in yo head. Rent free.....

God you conrad haters are so delusional youre munted in the head. So connie is scared shitless. And yet he wants a rematch????? Sorry son. Conmeg has an apartment in yo head. Rent free.....

What part do you not understand ? Hes skipping the queue to go right to a huge money and title fight its very easy to that because theres always a chance for one lucky KO punch like against aldo and he wins. He doesnt work for shit gets everything handed to him and if had to work hes way up the ranks like every other fighter he wouldnt be getting any title shot.

You realize there is no limit or ceiling to how delusional he and his fans can go, right?

Every time you think it couldn't get any more retarded, they prove you wrong every time.

What part do you not understand ? Hes skipping the queue to go right to a huge money and title fight its very easy to that because theres always a chance for one lucky KO punch like against aldo and he wins. He doesnt work for shit gets everything handed to him and if had to work hes way up the ranks like every other fighter he wouldnt be getting any title shot.
Bahhahaha. Much lols.

Yes, I do. I feel like it's an effort in vain to try to get a nuthugger to see that a guy who hangs out with mobsters, does drugs, cheats on his girlfriend, is disrespectful to his opponents, punches an old man in a bar, etc etc might not actually be totally innocent here. I hope that if he is ever convicted your stance will change and you won't be a rapist supporting pos. Have a good night.
So as long as you hate the guy its guilty until proven innocent, got it

mFNPRRV.gif

This is what fear looks like. Couldn't even look Khabib in the eyes because Conman was scared shitless

There will be no rematch Conman. Khabib took your soul and humiliated you in front of the world

Keep begging
He did not look scared to me-- just beaten.

Everyone keeps forgetting that Conor came back to fight Khabib after being away from the octagon for 2 years. Not only did he come back after so long, but he went in against a guy who has exceptional grappling and wrestling which is heavily favored against Conor's fighting style. Despite all of that and having a broken foot during camp he still took Khabib to the 4th and actually won rounds 1 and 3 off him

Khabib knew very well that it was a good time to fight Conor and he took the opportunity. There's no reason for Khabib to be avoiding the rematch if he plans on retiring soon anyway because if Conor is an easy win then why not cash in and make even more money? I think Khabib is afraid of losing to Conor because he knows that an active and focused Conor is dangerous and has a good chance to beat him

No way man. Khabib is not all about the money and he has no respect for Conor AT ALL. Khabib owes Conor nothing.

just make him climb the ranks and not skip over anyone ... then nobody can say anything

While I can see the logic behind it, we both know people will always find something to complain when it comes to Conor

I always get a kick out of the Conor threads, and not because of his obsessed fans, but because it shows that as obsessed as his nut huggers were at his peak, his haters are 100x more obsessed. They're on stand by with their gif starter packs and shit posts to fawn over, and remind us, 'how irrelevant Conman is', or 'how delusional and obsessed the tap machine is' at the drop of a hat. The irony is totally lost on them. #P4P most cringe fan base the sport has ever seen. They make the Ronda white knights and the Borktober fans look based.
We have an EdgeLord here

Douglas beat Tyson also.

Kha-one dimension knows hes going to get slept in the rematch, hence the "win 10 fights" excuse bullshit.
The rematch is happening whether bath tub boy likes it or not
and you once again will be snivelling in your hate filled beer when Conor gets choked and has to tap...again...lets hope that Herb isnt so quick next time and Khabib gets to hang onto it just that little bit longer and squeeze that soul out of him completely
Just like this in case you have forgotten
tenor (3).gif

Props for wanting to get back in there. He could easily take his 100 mil and ride off into the sunset.
This whole rematch has weird energy. Connor haters seem to really hate him. But let’s get this rematch done if Connor deserves it with two wins! It’s exciting. Let’s just not waste khabibs Prime on matchups that aren’t exciting (meaning Connor who hasn’t worked hard to train or had wins)

Shouldnt be a rematch imo. I like mac but I dont think he could ever win.

I Think if Conor wanted back against khabib, he would have knocked off a contender or two

mFNPRRV.gif

Keep begging
Easy millions why not take it? Stupid not too.

Back