PB's Diet Log

Plutoburn

Alpha booze head
@Silver
Reaction score
Stats:

Height: 5 foot 9
Weight: start: 201 lbs Current: 190 lbs
Ethnicity: Asian (if you can't tell by the food choice)

History: I was obese about 8~9 years ago, got my weight from 230+lbs down to 190lbs, then the weight slowly came up to 210, about 5 years ago, I got it down to 187lbs, now my weight has got to 201lbs, so I am setting a goal to drop my fat by 22lbs (10kg) to 179lbs by end of October. My plan is to tell everyone I know about my plan/goal to motivate myself into following it. Worked before so hopefully it will work again.

Food Log starts Tomorrow.

Last edited:
First day of my new regiment so I am easing into it:

Meal 1: Pineapple & Cherries
Meal 2: Pineapple & Cranberry juice, soy milk shake
Meal 3: 6 inch Ham sub from subway (Honey Oat bread, lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Mustard, and Cheese)
Meal 4: The other 6 inch of the Ham sub
Meal 5: Small bowl of Multi-grain rice, spicy tofu with ground pork, beef loin cold cut, steamed vegetable, a glass of red wine

Activity: Ran on elliptical for 45 min.

What is your body fat percentage?

I don't know, though I'd love to find out. I have a gut right now so I imagine it's not very good.

Second day, first grocery trip after diet, will start to eat healthier once less healthy food runs out.

Meal 1: Organic Spelt cereal (sweetened with fruit juice) with soy milk
Meal 2: Half Portion Fried Rice (only thing available)
Meal 3: Left over fried rice
Meal 4: Dark chicken meat with pepper, sword fish steak (very lean), organic baby spinach with chopped onion, steam vegetable
Meal 5: A dram of Irish Whiskey on ice (nightcap)

I am gonna start taking a multivitamin a day to supplement myself in case change of diet overlook certain nutrient.

Do not do a full cardio workout then sun tan at high noon immediately after that. I think I may have a mild heat stroke or something. I have a mid headache which is very rare for me. I also forgot to take a supplement, will have to remember tmr.

Meal 1: Cereal with soy milk
Meal 2: 1 chicken breast, lean ribs & turnips in soy sauce
Meal 3: Pineapple & watermelon
Meal 4: 1/2 chicken breast, lean ribs & turnips in soy sauce, salmon steak, steamed broccoli

Activity: Much more intense 55min cardio. I had to do a good 5 minutes leg stretch after to feel better. Will start weight lifting soon.

Feel great today, but leg is a bit sore.

Meal 1: Cereal with light soy milk, a regular centrum.
Meal 2: half bowl of rice, lean ribs in soy sauce, steamed vegetable, fried eggs with mushroom
Meal 3: Pineapple & watermelon
Meal 4: Went out to eat unexpectedly, so... romaine & spinach salad (hummus, mushroom, small tomatoes, grilled zucchini, cucumber, in olive oil), sweet potato fries (best choice compare to mashed potatoes or regular fries), 8 oz sirloin and 4 oz strip loin.

Meal 1: Cereal with light soy milk
Meal 2: 6 inch ham subway
Meal 3: 6 inch ham subway
Meal 4: 1/2 chicken breast
Meal 5: Salmon steak, steamed vegetable, lettuce stuffed with shrimp bits, ground pork, scallops, celery, onion and ginger. And a glass of Pinot Grigio

Ran 50 min today. Hot girl beside me, so I ran a bit harder than usual. Felt great after work out.

Meal 1: Cereal with light soy milk
Meal 2: 2 eggs stir-fried with olive oil with, 1 onion, some asparagus, and chicken breast
Meal 3: Some pineapple, 1 apple
Meal 4: Half a chicken breast
Meal 5: Went to a Korean place for dinner,

Side dish: potatoes in sweet sauce (just had 1 small wedge) onion pancake (just had a quarter of it) Lots of kimchi, marinated cucumber in spicy sauce, dried salty fish,

Main: Stir fried squid with vegetable in spicy sauce
Seafood & Tofu spicy soup

Meal 1: Cereal with light soy milk (I finished it and forgot to buy another one, looks like it's boiled egg for breakfast tmr)
Meal 2: 1 Chicken breast, pork, chicken broth
Meal 3: Granny Smith Apple, centrum
Meal 4: Same as meal 2 except had 1 1/2 chicken breast, glass of chardonnay

I am trying to eat less on days I don't work out, today's diet is kind of fail because of lack of vegetable. I don't even feel very good right now. Need to buy ready made salad so I don't run out of veggie in the fridge.

*edit: Happy to report that I've lost 1.5 pounds so far.

Last edited:
Meal 1: 2 boiled eggs (surprised how full I feel after, didn't feel hungry after my run)
Meal 2: A can of white tuna in water, an entree size garden salad
Meal 3: 2 granny smith apples
Meal 4: Lettuce stuffed with shrimp bits, ground pork, scallops, celery, onion and ginger. Stir-fried tofu, steamed vegetables, lean beef cold cut.

Ran for 50min, playing around with resistance settings on the elliptical machine.

Last edited:
Meal 1: All bran cereal + light soya milk
Meal 2: Went to a Japanese restaurant, had tofu, shrimp rolls, beef teriyaki, grilled vegetables, iceberg salad, lots of salmon & yellowtail sashimi, some brown rice.
Meal 3: Bunch of cherries
Meal 4: Small portion of fried rice, cold cut lean beef, pan fried tofu, asparagus and celery.

Meal 2: Small portion of fried rice, salmon steak, boiled broccoli
Meal 3: A granny smith apple + a peach
Meal 4: Salmon steak left over
Meal 5: 6 inch subway turkey sub + a glass of gruner veltliner

Epic fail with work out today. Felt good today so I aimed for 1 hour run on elliptical with extra resistance, 30 min into it, felt calf muscle tighten up involuntarily on my right leg, a few minutes later, happened again and shortly after on my left calf muscle as well. Had to end it 35 min into it to prevent spasm. I am not sure if I pushed myself too hard too fast or I am lacking certain nutrition. I am not really being very good at remembering to take multi-vitamin, I should be more careful about it.

Weight loss is going smoothly now, lost 3 pounds so far.

Meal 2: Can of light tuna + steamed broccoli + pan seared tofu
Snack: Iced black coffee
Meal 3: Granny Smith Apple + A peach
Meal 4: Lean beef cold cut, broiled mackerel, snow peas and carrots

Meal 1: All bran cereal + light soya milk (fail at forgetting to buy replacement, looks like boiled eggs tmr b-fast)
Meal 2: 6 inch Ham sub from subway
Meal 3: another 6 inch Ham sub from subway
Meal 4: Spinach salad with onions & balsamic vinaigrette, huge strip loin steak grilled seasoned with black pepper.

Had 2 dry martini in the bar.

**5 pounds weight loss so far.

Meal 1: Skipped, fail. Felt sleepy and just drank some water and green tea.
Meal 2: Left over steak, vegetable
Meal 3: An apple & peach
Meal 4: Went out to a Japanese restaurant. Had some kind of weird transparent noodle thing with vegetable, it was alright. Lots of sashimi, grilled salmon, and a salmon hand roll, and chilled Sake.

Work out: Felt like a stud, was running at much higher resistance the entire hour. Legs were sore after in a "feel alive" good way.

Meal 1: All bran cereal, with tea on the side. (Forgot to buy milk again)
Meal 2: Sliced beef, stir fried vegetable, and noodle in some kind of salty/sweet/spicy sauce.
Meal 3: 6 inch Turkey sub from subway
Meal 4: Double of 21 year old Glenlivet whiskey, didn't want to drink on nearly empty stomach so I had a bowl of fried rice and some chicken midway through the drink.

Last edited:
Meal 1: All bran cereal and again with tea on the side. (Need to remember to buy milk!)
Meal 2: Corned beef on rye
Meal 3: Bowl of fried rice
Meal 4: Romaine salad, onion with balsamic vinaigrette and chicken leg

Drank about 225ml whiskey from 9pm to 1am during poker night.

Last edited:
Meal 1: 2 boiled eggs
Meal 2: Salmon steak, pan seared chicken with green bell pepper, some type of pea vegetable that holds the peas in a tube shape.
Meal 3: Iced Cafe Latte & Iced tea both unsweetened
Meal 4: went to Japanese restaurant, miso soup, salmon, 6 pc of small sushi, vegetable tempura, 2pc of gyoza, salad

Didn't run today but walked a lot downtown carrying a bag.

Meal 1: Cereal with tea on the side (bought milk today so no more of this bs tmr)
Meal 2: Can of tuna, 3 small calamari ball, salad, and bean sprout
Meal 3: Granny Smith Apple
Meal 4: Foot long roast beef sub

and enjoying a glass of pinot noir right now.

Back