PB's Diet Log

Meal 1: Same
Meal 2: Went for dim sum (dumping with ground meat, chives, cashew), fried shrimp rolls, this pumpkin and scallop thing that was awesome but I don't know what it's called, a chicken and tofu roll, and a few other dishes.
Meal 3: Some watermelon
Meal 4: Sticky rice, cabbage&carrots, pan fried fish, veggie with sliced pork loin

Lost my 11th pound.

The past 3 days was working on my driveway that hasn't been worked on in twenty years (place was bought 10 years ago). Beside getting a nasty sun burn on the back of my neck and calf, I was able to work a lot of muscles that I don't use often. Will go back to the gym after my leg's soreness becomes tolerable.

Last edited:
Meal 2: Subway's Subway club footlong
Meal 3: pan seared filet of salmon in soy sauce, chicken thigh, broccoli, and sticky rice

Meal 2: Sticky rice, ribs & turnip in soy sauce, a short corn on the cob, broccoli
Meal 4: Cherries
Meal 5: Left over of meal 2 and some greens

ran 50 min

Last edited:
Skipped breakfast -- Hung over

Meal 1 -- Congee, lightly pan fried vegetable with hot pepper, left over from yesterday
Meal 2 -- Curry lamb ramen, squid tempura

Meal 1 - Same cereal with almond milk
Meal 2 - Chicken Salad sandwich, coffee, split pea & ham soup
Meal 3 - Chicken in some kind of Chinese sauce and plant, sticky rice, chicken thigh

Skipped a few days because diet has more or less remain the same except having a 2 big pieces of strip loin for dinner last night with an ass kicking Cabernet from Chile.

Today:

Meal 1: Almond milk with wheat bran and a few nuts
Meal 2: Ham and Cheddar cheese garden salad
Meal 3: Chinese restaurant: Spare ribs with cumin rubs, spicy lobster, some kind of green vegetable, a broth with pork & seasoned cabbage

Meal 1: Lamb in soy sauce, rice
Meal 2: Japanese restaurant: Miso soup, california rolls, salmon teriyaki, shrimp & vegetable tempura

Meal 1: Cereal with green tea (ran out of milk)
Meal 2: left over from yesterday lunch, cucumber in soy sauce and minced garlic, vegetables.
Meal 3: Cheese bagel with butter
Meal 4: Friends came over for poker, ordered Chinese: Had fried pork chop, pepper steak, BBQ chicken, etc....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back