Media PBP Discussion: ONE FC Battleground feat. Aung La N Sang, Victoria Lee, Rita Phogat and more!

see ya in the next one homie !
I5H1.gif
giphy.gif

Passing of the torch. What a great hard fought fight. Congrats to Prajanchai!

It's an awesome card. ONE FC always delivers. Great night of fights and what a great way to conclude my friday night. I enjoyed and had fun with you guys, thank you all, til next time!

Special thank you to the mods @Jackonfire @Zebra Cheeks @Augustus Caesar for being lenient in keeping this on the heavies. I know a lot of sherbros got to watch it and enjoyed. Hope you guys get to watch it too. A lot of fun match ups and pretty sure it will be uploaded on their youtube channel in a few. Again, thank you guys and much respect.

It's an awesome card. ONE FC always delivers. Great night of fights and what a great way to conclude my friday night. I enjoyed and had fun with you guys, thank you all, til next time!

Special thank you to the mods @Jackonfire @Zebra Cheeks @Augustus Caesar for being lenient in keeping this on the heavies. I know a lot of sherbros got to watch it and enjoyed. Hope you guys get to watch it too. A lot of fun match ups and pretty sure it will be uploaded on their youtube channel in a few. Again, thank you guys and much respect.
No problem brother. Glad everyone had a good time

Reactions: Gio
Back