Media PBP Discussion: ONE FC Battleground feat. Aung La N Sang, Victoria Lee, Rita Phogat and more!

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Just in case you want to watch some early fights, and since the upcoming UFC Fight Night card is not that looking good, you can watch this free event for a variety of MMA and Muay Thai fights for your early weekend entertainment.

In the main event, legendary two-sport ONE World Champion Sam-A defends his strawweight Muay Thai crown against Thai phenom Prajanchai!

In the co-main event, former two-division ONE World Champion Aung La N Sang takes on Brazilian beast Leandro Ataides in a pivotal middleweight mixed martial arts fight!

They are joined on this electrifying card by 17-year-old MMA prodigy Victoria Lee, Indian sensation Ritu Phogat, and MORE!

Check out the full card below, and make sure you tune in LIVE!

Strawweight Muay Thai World Championship
Sam-A vs. Prajanchai

Middleweight Mixed Martial Arts
Aung La N Sang vs. Leandro Ataides

Strawweight Mixed Martial Arts
Ryuto Sawada vs. Gustavo Balart

Women's Atomweight Mixed Martial Arts
Ritu Phogat vs. Lin Heqin

Bantamweight Mixed Martial Arts
Chen Rui vs. Jeremy Pacatiw

Women's Atomweight Mixed Martial Arts
Victoria Lee vs. Wang Lu Ping

Mods @Jackonfire @Zebra Cheeks @Augustus Caesar I hope this thread can stay for a few minutes in the heavies before moving it to the Worldwide MMA sub forum. Just so everyone gets a heads up. Thank you and enjoy!

Last edited:
Victoria Lee is first up on the card. She is fighting now.

Excellent work Taeyeon,
Let's Goooow !
giphy.gif

two asian cuties nice <BC1>
hope theres some blood spilt

Reactions: Gio
Wow Victoria Lee! Damn! She's looked like a young Ronda Rousey in there!

Not even a sweat and looks like she can go for another fight tonight. Wow!

Is this really "live" or pre-recorded?

Reactions: Gio
Lee looked great. She's obviously still on the come up but her opponent had a lot more experience then her and it was a total squash.

uh oh Victoria lee might be the 16 year old chick i need to check myself <45>:sniper:
nice fight tho solid control from mount

I don't know where to find it but if Americans can't access it apparently they can watch on bleacher report.

Lee looked great. She's obviously still on the come up but her opponent had a lot more experience then her and it was a total squash.

Absolutely. She wasted no time in there and looked liked on autopilot once it hits the ground. The sky's the limit for her definitely.

uh oh Victoria lee might be the 16 year old chick i need to check myself <45>:sniper:
nice fight tho solid control from mount

17. She just turned 17.

[<cena1}

Back