PBC: Jacobs/Mora 2 Sept 9 on Spike

Danny will stop him and I appreciate that but I understand some fans frustration with the fight. I tune into pretty much every fight I can but I also get a lot of people won't be clearing the Saturday night schedule for this

The fight is on Friday man! Better go double check those plane tickets and hotel reservations haha!!

I didn't hear it. Just assuming because he's getting a gimme opponent on a high profile card.
He's ranked #81 on BoxRec and the guy he's fighting is 556. Sounds about right for one of their next challengers.

The fight is on Friday man! Better go double check those plane tickets and hotel reservations haha!!
Only Dre is already there.We are taking this one seriously<{shaqs}>

My son is being born tomorrow so I'm a little out of there on this one. I won't even be there. This is probably my last day posting for a month

My son is being born tomorrow so I'm a little out of there on this one. I won't even be there. This is probably my last day posting for a month

Congrats man! See you next month then.

Oh and please ban Queen B before you go, thanks.

Congrats man! See you next month then.

Oh and please ban Queen B before you go, thanks.

Appreciate it.

Nah, he's entitled to his opinion. I know he goes out of his way to shit on Danny because he hurt Fat Can's feelings but it is what it is. i don't ban people here for the most part

Congrats!

Congrats, hope it all goes well with the surgery.

Good health all around! I

Congrats.

TONIGHT!!

This will begin a weekend of epic fights, and the full launch of the NFL season for those into that sort of thing.

Depending on how you have things on your mind, we've got at least 2 of the P4P best boxers on the planet fighting this weekend!

Tonight:
Jacobs vs Mora II on SPIKE
Sat:
GGG vs Brook in the Afternoon, Chocolatito vs Cuadras in the Evening on HBO
plus some UFC shennanighens With Reem vs Stipe (probably)
Some WWE can vs some 2nd time UFC'r and some other stuff.

Epic weekend for fight fans, and Danny gets to light the fuse.
Get amped ppl, I suspect the winner tonight, gets the winner tomorrow next.

Now I've got to get my house work done (cleaning the f'ing gutters :( ) so I can justify my sloth for the next two evenings.

congrats on the baby, RR!

Have a bet on Danny finishing this, he should kick the shit out of Mora again. Also, I completely forgot about Mora/Mosley, holy shit that fight was terrible.

congrats! what's the name?

9816jacobs00t.jpg

Jacobs looks like a skeleton.

REJ is going to take Commey's 0 in brutal fashion.
Mora needs to revert back to his old style if he wants to survive Jacobs' power this time.

Back