PBC: Jacobs/Mora 2 Sept 9 on Spike

Mora can't even fall aesthetically.

If Jacobs doesn't fight Triple Duck, like to see him get matched up with White Tyson.

A great action FOTY contender and a multi KD/no KD fight, thanks Al.

I think he looked a little off too but thats pretty much all Mora does is make guys look like shit. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Golovkin isn't a stinker like Mora. They matchup better.

That is true but he looked more then just off. Stiff shots, slow footwork, putting his back against the ropes for no reason. Yeah Mora is garbage but he should respect the fact he dropped him hard last time. Sticking his elbows out all night and landing shots to the back of the head aren't going to do it against GGG.

Not sure if I want to commit to watching this Ali shit. I think these fights have been and Ali's life have been done and done again.

Not sure if I want to commit to watching this Ali shit. I think these fights have been and Ali's life have been done and done again.
Its presented by Roots of Fight. They make great but generic shirts

Shame that I missed Easter Jr/Commey. Had a feeling it was going to be good.

Congrats to Danny. He did his job, now it's up to GGG to try and get past Kell.

Hopefully RR's day went well too.

Great start to the weekend.

I didn't score the first fight, but, I thought Commey edged it, but it was a very good, close fight. I'd watch them go again. :).

Just caught up with this. What a fight in the co-main event! I was feeling good about my bet on Commey at +475 and he almost pulled it off too.

Yeah I'm blaming any ugliness of that main event on Mora. I'm pretty sure Danny would have looked normal against a regular opponent.

IBF has ordered Shafikov-Felix Jr eliminator, winner gets REJ.

Back