PBC: Jacobs/Mora 2 Sept 9 on Spike

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like PBC really investing with Spike.

First Adonis, then Guerrero and Angulo, now Jacobs

inb4 danny breaks his own ankle, effectively setting up PBC's greatest rubber match/rivalry

90GWT0.gif

So.... looks like Travis Kuaffman next for Anthony Joshua or Wilder.

Mora got demolished in the first fight so I expect a repeat in this one. He can claim it was his ankle that did him in, but he's always had troubles with fighters that have faster hands than he does.

Jacobs by 4th round TKO.

Won't watch but I hope Jacobs wins.

It's free on TV. I can't see any reason to not watch.

It's free on TV. I can't see any reason to not watch.

I'm with you. Yeah Mora sucks but he's going to get crushed which is always entertaining. Only downside is that it does nothing positive for Jacobs as far as building his fan base but it looks like next year could be HUGE for him anyway.

I'll watch, especially because it's free. Spike was the platform that really helped catapult the UFC. Bellator MMA, Kickboxing and Boxing are all on that channel. Viacom owned bruh.

Don't blame anyone for not watching this one
Why the fuck not?

Danny is an action fighter with a great future and a title, and say what you want about Mora, but he is pretty crafty, and he can box pretty well too.

Add to that Danny getting knocked down in the first go around, and the fucked way the first one ended, and you've got some unfinished business to attend to. I feel that Danny needs to be sharp and win this cleanly to keep his momentum post Quillen. The last thing he needs is to allow Mora to stink out the joint for a decision.

On free tv.....shit, if you're a fan of the sweet science, you'd better be tuning in, you'll be looking at GGG's possible next opponent.

Considering Jacobs' chin, anything can happen in this fight.

Don't blame anyone for not watching this one

No offense meant. I just swore to never watch another Sergio Mora fight ever again after his awful fight with Mosley. That was the worst fight I've ever witnessed. I really hope Danny wins and moves another step closer to the Golovkin fight. Best of luck.

Why the fuck not?

Danny is an action fighter with a great future and a title, and say what you want about Mora, but he is pretty crafty, and he can box pretty well too.

Add to that Danny getting knocked down in the first go around, and the fucked way the first one ended, and you've got some unfinished business to attend to. I feel that Danny needs to be sharp and win this cleanly to keep his momentum post Quillen. The last thing he needs is to allow Mora to stink out the joint for a decision.

On free tv.....shit, if you're a fan of the sweet science, you'd better be tuning in, you'll be looking at GGG's possible next opponent.

Danny will stop him and I appreciate that but I understand some fans frustration with the fight. I tune into pretty much every fight I can but I also get a lot of people won't be clearing the Saturday night schedule for this

No offense meant. I just swore to never watch another Sergio Mora fight ever again after his awful fight with Mosley. That was the worst fight I've ever witnessed. I really hope Danny wins and moves another step closer to the Golovkin fight. Best of luck.

None taken. Haha. That Mosley fight was brutal. Thanks dude. He'll get it done.

I didn't hear it. Just assuming because he's getting a gimme opponent on a high profile card.

You know what they say: when you assume you make yourself look like a jackass while attempting to make me look like some punk ass bitch who can't hold a job longer than 2 months while my parents are threatening to kick me out of the basement and my vhs collection of the first 7 seasons of the Simpsons now is too warped from air moisture to ever work again!

You know what they say: when you assume you make yourself look like a jackass while attempting to make me look like some punk ass bitch who can't hold a job longer than 2 months while my parents are threatening to kick me out of the basement and my vhs collection of the first 7 seasons of the Simpsons now is too warped from air moisture to ever work again!
Thats not what I say. I say when I assume, I'm often right and when I'm not I don't give a shit.

Back