PBC Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale (Regular) Showtime May 18th

Amateur boxing means dick as far as dedication to the sport.
Emile griffin is the story of one man. Some
Men go to literal war and can carry out unspeakable acts. Even things they take
Pride in. Others are
Haunted by what they witnessed.

Obviously Deontay wouldn’t be celebrating death.

They are words to spark interest and fear from s fighter who has kod about everyone he’s been in the ring with.

I want a body on my record isn’t even on the same wave length
Of wanting to eat Lennox Lewis children.

That wasn’t even that long ago. Fans are just
More pussified by words that even 10-15 years ago.

Fighters say disrespectful things all the time. They do it for money, to garner more interest in their fights.

It’s like the stupid ass rap game. Rapping about murder and robbing and when they haven’t done any one that.
They are trying to sell.

My point is never sit in your rocker and clutch your pearls over some man or women’s. Words. Ever.
What a shit take this is.

The fact is saying you want to take a persons life in the ring is about the trashiest thing a fighter can say.

The fact is saying you want to take a persons life in the ring is about the trashiest thing a fighter can say.

Yes it is.
And because of the circumstances, the previous altercation between these two etc. I actually think Wilder was being dead serious and not trying to promote the fight by saying that.

And somebody not old enough to remember Kim-Mancini.

And about ammies meaning nothing, think Beazeale might have benefited from the experience he could have gained in the ammies when he got clipped first?

How is lomanchenko so skilled after a dozen fights?

How did Leon beat Ali so soon?

Rjj and srl sure looked good in their early fights. How odd?

Back