PBC Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale (Regular) Showtime May 18th

Ehhh wouldnt say Im optimistic about it. More so just hopeful.

At some point these guys are going to look around the division and have nothing left but one another. Were realistically a max of 2-3 fights until then.

Optimism like the Guns N’ Roses reunion. Unless one of them shits the bed, there is too much money at the end of the day for it not to happen.

Optimism like the Guns N’ Roses reunion. Unless one of them shits the bed, there is too much money at the end of the day for it not to happen.
If it happened with Smashing Pumpkins it can happen with anything.

I saw GnR two Summers ago. They delivered. Hopefully boxing can

Wilder seems even more of a drama queen than Axel tho

“I feel they should beat the hell out of each other so the winner has a lesser chance of knocking me “spark out” while I fight a bunch of fucking bums under Arum’s wing.”

The end result sure, but that was nuts. Breazeale was on his way out with the very first right hand that landed.

I really want to see the Whyte fight, but shit I dont give him a very good shot. Whyte is a tough dude and shows up to fight every time, but the level of power Wilder and AJ have is just ridiculous.

Everyone who was so quick to have Usyk beating the top HWs ought to take a long look at last nights results. Usyk is my dude but hell be bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Even though I learned no more about wilder, it has made me rethink a few things seeing him fight again. I agree about Whyte and I’m a bit more pessimistic with usyk. But I still think usyks gonna turn it in to the big 4 very soon. I’d put money on him beating everyone else with relative ease

That knockout was to be expected if you watch Breazeale/ Joshua again.
He’s slow, hands low and easy to hit. Wilders team probably knew it was easy money for him.
He’s not a great boxer however he is a great athlete. Wilder and Joshua are the only 2 that look like they work out.

Even though I learned no more about wilder, it has made me rethink a few things seeing him fight again. I agree about Whyte and I’m a bit more pessimistic with usyk. But I still think usyks gonna turn it in to the big 4 very soon. I’d put money on him beating everyone else with relative ease
Its going to take so much to go right for Usyk to not get touched by Wilder or AJ for 12 rounds. Especially with their reach, and Wilders speed.

Tall, tall task. Cant wait to finally see him at HW though.

I have finally recovered...

What's a Brutish boy?

When Tyson got done for rape I thought he was a rapist. I didn't celebrate, but you probably did because he's a bad man.

I love a good knock out and I boxed myself so I know what it takes to be a fighter. Just because Wilder crossed the line with his comments doesn't mean I'm soft, it just means I have standards. Some fighters conduct themselves with dignity like AJ but he still knocks guys out. It just shows you don't have to be a dickhead like Wilder to sell fights. But dickheads like you just make excuses for dickheads like him.

Brutish boy? I don’t know? Autocorrect. I only sherdog on my phone. And I doNt particularly care about punctuation, grammar or spelling.
But I don’t know what that was supposed to be.
Maybe plug boy, but I’m not certain.

Hw boxing is about killers. As far as Tyson. I don’t judge
On anything unless the facts come out.

Just like the charlo incident a couple months back
These girls on here wanted Charles head. Before anything was known.
I like aj. Too. Because he’s fun to watch.

This comment was about old men telling a you g man how to act to sell young idiot products.

Wilder said he wants a body on his record!

Oh shit! Now he can’t sell Doritos or dominoes pizza!
Holy shit!

This is a Sport where you’re trying to beat the other opponent with physical violence should be taken for what it is.
It’s a sport of violence. The sole purpose of boxing is violence.

The prize is separating
A man from his consciousness and he
Lies on the floor concussed with brain injury.

It is what it is.

The best part about it was Deontay didn’t apologize for it.

I would guess at least, at least half
Of the guys on here have
Boxed competitively in one form or another. So at least a third to a half know. But that doesn’t mean shit.
Amateur boxing means absolutely dick.

Deontay didn’t cross the line. You’re avout a couple hundred fighters late to be offended by his comments.

Know what you’re watching. It’s 2 guys in a ring. Trying to beat the other one up for money.

Brutish boy? I don’t know? Autocorrect. I only sherdog on my phone. And I doNt particularly care about punctuation, grammar or spelling.
But I don’t know what that was supposed to be.
Maybe plug boy, but I’m not certain.

Hw boxing is about killers. As far as Tyson. I don’t judge
On anything unless the facts come out.

Just like the charlo incident a couple months back
These girls on here wanted Charles head. Before anything was known.
I like aj. Too. Because he’s fun to watch.

This comment was about old men telling a you g man how to act to sell young idiot products.

Wilder said he wants a body on his record!

Oh shit! Now he can’t sell Doritos or dominoes pizza!
Holy shit!

This is a Sport where you’re trying to beat the other opponent with physical violence should be taken for what it is.
It’s a sport of violence. The sole purpose of boxing is violence.

The prize is separating
A man from his consciousness and he
Lies on the floor concussed with brain injury.

It is what it is.

The best part about it was Deontay didn’t apologize for it.

I would guess at least, at least half
Of the guys on here have
Boxed competitively in one form or another. So at least a third to a half know. But that doesn’t mean shit.
Amateur boxing means absolutely dick.

Deontay didn’t cross the line. You’re avout a couple hundred fighters late to be offended by his comments.

Know what you’re watching. It’s 2 guys in a ring. Trying to beat the other one up for money.
I don't know who you're trying to convince but I'm not buying. I love boxing, I love violence BUT have you never seen how fucked up boxers get when they cripple or kill their opponents? That shit never leaves you. The Emile Griffith documentary is a great study on this when he killed his opponent in the ring after his opponent taunted him with homophobic remarks and years later meets the guy's son and he breaks down in tears when the son says he forgives him for what he did to his father. Boxing is a blood sport, it's life and death in there and it's about as visceral as a 'sport' can get. That's why it pisses me off when you get dickheads like Wilder saying they want a body on their record. Because he doesn't really mean it. It's done for publicity and effect. And it's a cheap and moronic way of doing it. If he really did get a body in the ring I BET you he wouldn't be fucking celebrating it. I don't hate Wilder but he's an idiot.

And as for amateur boxing not meaning dick, you still can die even in amateur boxing and every fighter that steps beyond those ropes should be prepared for that to happen. I never thought it would happen to me but I still faced up to the possibility that it could happen. That's why every fighter who steps in the ring has my utmost respect.

I don't know who you're trying to convince but I'm not buying. I love boxing, I love violence BUT have you never seen how fucked up boxers get when they cripple or kill their opponents? That shit never leaves you. The Emile Griffith documentary is a great study on this when he killed his opponent in the ring after his opponent taunted him with homophobic remarks and years later meets the guy's son and he breaks down in tears when the son says he forgives him for what he did to his father. Boxing is a blood sport, it's life and death in there and it's about as visceral as a 'sport' can get. That's why it pisses me off when you get dickheads like Wilder saying they want a body on their record. Because he doesn't really mean it. It's done for publicity and effect. And it's a cheap and moronic way of doing it. If he really did get a body in the ring I BET you he wouldn't be fucking celebrating it. I don't hate Wilder but he's an idiot.

And as for amateur boxing not meaning dick, you still can die even in amateur boxing and every fighter that steps beyond those ropes should be prepared for that to happen. I never thought it would happen to me but I still faced up to the possibility that it could happen. That's why every fighter who steps in the ring has my utmost respect.

Amateur boxing means dick as far as dedication to the sport.
Emile griffin is the story of one man. Some
Men go to literal war and can carry out unspeakable acts. Even things they take
Pride in. Others are
Haunted by what they witnessed.

Obviously Deontay wouldn’t be celebrating death.

They are words to spark interest and fear from s fighter who has kod about everyone he’s been in the ring with.

I want a body on my record isn’t even on the same wave length
Of wanting to eat Lennox Lewis children.

That wasn’t even that long ago. Fans are just
More pussified by words that even 10-15 years ago.

Fighters say disrespectful things all the time. They do it for money, to garner more interest in their fights.

It’s like the stupid ass rap game. Rapping about murder and robbing and when they haven’t done any one that.
They are trying to sell.

My point is never sit in your rocker and clutch your pearls over some man or women’s. Words. Ever.

When did the Simpson’s get so scary and angry?

Amateur boxing means dick as far as dedication to the sport.
Emile griffin is the story of one man. Some
Men go to literal war and can carry out unspeakable acts. Even things they take
Pride in. Others are
Haunted by what they witnessed.

Obviously Deontay wouldn’t be celebrating death.

They are words to spark interest and fear from s fighter who has kod about everyone he’s been in the ring with.

I want a body on my record isn’t even on the same wave length
Of wanting to eat Lennox Lewis children.

That wasn’t even that long ago. Fans are just
More pussified by words that even 10-15 years ago.

Fighters say disrespectful things all the time. They do it for money, to garner more interest in their fights.

It’s like the stupid ass rap game. Rapping about murder and robbing and when they haven’t done any one that.
They are trying to sell.

My point is never sit in your rocker and clutch your pearls over some man or women’s. Words. Ever.
You talk a lot of shit. Lennox Lewis didn't even have any fucking children lol Nobody actually thought Tyson would eat Lewis's children if he actually did have some. But saying you want to kill someone when people can and do actually die in the ring is fucking retarded because it could easily happen. Emile Griffith is just one example of many boxers that have been really mentally fucked up as a result of messing someone permanently up in the ring. Chris Eubank Sr. is a prime example after he put Michael Watson in a wheel chair, he was never the same fighter after. When he hit opponents hard he would back off from fear of doing them permanent damage. Boxers don't go in with the intention of killing their opponents. And likewise Soldiers in war whose job is to kill people often can't do it and the PTSD rates of servicemen who see real combat is massively high. Only an imbecile would belittle what it's like to kill someone. The only people who are not affected by killing are generally psychopaths. It's not about being pussified it's about being realistic. Boxing is a dangerous sport and only a fool would ignore and/or devalue that.

Back