PBC Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale (Regular) Showtime May 18th

Wilder’s power is significantly more impressive than Brezeale’s defensive skils.

A dive? Guy just lost a couple of years of his life, gtfo.

Wilder is a special puncher. He's not a special fighter, but he's one of the best one shot punchers I've ever seen. Couple that with the fact that he can carry that power throughout a fight and he's a really tough out regardless of technical shortcomings. One of the things in MMA that gets constantly repeated (it gets said in boxing, too, to a point) is that all HWs have KO power and that HW is basically a game of tag when it so obviously doesn't match with reality, but with Wilder, it does seem like the guy just needs to touch you. Crazy puncher.

If he quits claiming to want to take bodies Ill teach them to say bomb squad lol.
Yeah a bit ott.

What's your thoughts on his decision to turn down the 100 mil now?

I've changed my tune, I think a few more wins like this his stock goes up and he gets more cash.

Even if Wilders handlers are morons, Hearn & Co know this is the biggest fight on the planet.

I think tonight may have been the best outcome for fans moving forward. Wilder may actually get the unheard of paydays that we never dreamed of at some point lol.
I disagree with that last part. This will probably make Wilder and PBC even more difficult to deal with.

You said twat? You’re a brutish boy carry
On.
I’m sure you wept in your pillow
When
Tyson
Wanted to push noses into
Brains.

Welcome to prize
Fighting.

Do you want a guy to
Land most softest shots and the sell you products after the fight. Holy shit prolapse!

Fucking fun boy! Lol. And I never say lol.
What's a Brutish boy?

When Tyson got done for rape I thought he was a rapist. I didn't celebrate, but you probably did because he's a bad man.

I love a good knock out and I boxed myself so I know what it takes to be a fighter. Just because Wilder crossed the line with his comments doesn't mean I'm soft, it just means I have standards. Some fighters conduct themselves with dignity like AJ but he still knocks guys out. It just shows you don't have to be a dickhead like Wilder to sell fights. But dickheads like you just make excuses for dickheads like him.

I wish Wilder, Joshua and Fury would just hurry up and fight each other a few times instead of fighting average boxers.
After the Wilder/ Fury fight I had a bit more respect for them, and thought we were entering a special time in HW division, but we’ve just returned to the usual.

I wish Wilder, Joshua and Fury would just hurry up and fight each other a few times instead of fighting average boxers.
After the Wilder/ Fury fight I had a bit more respect for them, and thought we were entering a special time in HW division, but we’ve just returned to the usual.
Wilder and Fury won't sign a deal to fight Joshua, Fury won't sign a deal to fight Wilder, Wilder and AJ don't wanna fight Whyte, Whyte doesn't wanna fight Fury. It's a mess lmao

Yes they did.

Lennox Lewis and Wladimir Klitschko did too.

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Remember this guy took 7 rounds of right hands from Anthony Joshua before getting out of there. Watch that fight again, Joshua was tagging him good and he was eating those right hands for a long time.

First right hand Wilder lands, Breazeale is doing the chicken dance. Next right hand puts him flat out on his back. Couldn't even last a round.

Now everyone knows Joshua is the more skilled boxer, and he has devastating power of his own, but if you're Eddie Hearn you're shitting your pants thinking about putting your biggest meal ticket in with a guy like Wilder. A guy who has retarded power, in late in the fight, and can land that right hand from any angle and at any time.

wilder-breazeale%20(3)_2.jpg

Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale

Saturday, May 18, 2019 Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York

Sky Sports, Showtime 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT

WBC Featherweight World Champion Gary Russell Jr. will defend his title against former world champion Kiko Martinez in the co-feature, and will also feature unbeaten super lightweight contender Juan Heraldez squaring-off against former world champion Argenis Mendez in a 10-round attraction.

Deontay Wilder (40-0-1, 39 KOs) vs Dominic Breazeale (20-1, 18 KOs) - WBC Heavyweight Title
Gary Russell Jr (29-1, 17 KOs) vs. Kiko Martinez (39-8-2, 28 KOs) - WBC Featherweight Title
Juan Heraldez (16-0, 10 KOs) vs. Argenis Mendez (25-5-2, 12 KOs)

vbookie:
https://forums.sherdog.com/sportsbo...-et-deontay-wilder-v-dominic-breazeale.12581/

What a KO

Yeah a great KO but a fairly obvious outcome. I think breezy is a decent HW as well, but his skill set wasn’t going to cause wilder problems. Very good performance by wilder but it tells us nothing new imo.
Will be disappointed if he rematches Ortiz. Ortiz dose not deserve a rematch with what he’s done since the loss
The end result sure, but that was nuts. Breazeale was on his way out with the very first right hand that landed.

I really want to see the Whyte fight, but shit I dont give him a very good shot. Whyte is a tough dude and shows up to fight every time, but the level of power Wilder and AJ have is just ridiculous.

Everyone who was so quick to have Usyk beating the top HWs ought to take a long look at last nights results. Usyk is my dude but hell be bringing a knife to a gun fight.

I disagree with that last part. This will probably make Wilder and PBC even more difficult to deal with.
I think the offers will get to the point that even their pig headed ignorance cant ignore.

That, and I truly think AJ wants to settle it. He may end up giving the extra push for Hearn.

Then again this could all be wishful thinking lmao.

Yeah a bit ott.

What's your thoughts on his decision to turn down the 100 mil now?

I've changed my tune, I think a few more wins like this his stock goes up and he gets more cash.
I still say it was a very bad move. But on the other hand I think the guy is working himself to serious cash.

If Wilder makes bank and still gets to control his career, its hard to say he made the wrong choice I guess. But hes got a long way to go to making that kind of money and I have zero confidence Finkel can get it to him.

It was fixed. The earth is flat and Charles Manson was a cia mind controlled assassin.

Hold on, there is a dog man in my backyard burning proof we fixed the moon landing and some spindly green fuckers at my door. They’ve got RR!!!!! Get the truth out there boys. Heeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeee.

Turns out they won’t abduct me if I fill the first page entirely with threads about Deontay’s Right hand. Jokes on them— it’s already done.

I think the offers will get to the point that even their pig headed ignorance cant ignore.

That, and I truly think AJ wants to settle it. He may end up giving the extra push for Hearn.

Then again this could all be wishful thinking lmao.
I wish I had your optimism lol

I wish I had your optimism lol
Ehhh wouldnt say Im optimistic about it. More so just hopeful.

At some point these guys are going to look around the division and have nothing left but one another. Were realistically a max of 2-3 fights until then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back