XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
201507291G2L9X.jpg

LHW- Lucian Bute vs Andrea Di Luisa
LHW- Eleider Alvarez vs Isidro Pietro

8/15 6 PST/7 MST/8 CST/9 EST NBCSN.

Seems like a mismatch at first glance but Bute has looked pretty rough. He might be a shot fighter.

this Di Luisa guy is an italian so I'm guessing this will be easy work for Bute. Italians pros are pretty terrible.

oh bute, what once was :(

He once was a guy who everyone assumed was better than he was because he wasn't fighting the top guys who were all fighting each other.

Bute was king once. Let"s see if he can come back!

Actually Lucian blamed his former coach Larouche for sending him injured (1-week foot infection) at Nottingham in the ring against Froch.

Actually Lucian blamed his former coach Larouche for sending him injured (1-week foot infection) at Nottingham in the ring against Froch.

How about when Andrade knocked the shit out of him in the last round of their first fight only to get fucked by the most blatant hometwon reffing I have ever seen?

Di Luisa- 169.6
Bute- 170

How about when Andrade knocked the shit out of him in the last round of their first fight only to get fucked by the most blatant hometwon reffing I have ever seen?

I liked Bute, but you're right. He doesn't respond well to pressure and a strong punch.

Man I forgot about that. I was beyond angry when that went down. Didn't him give him a rematch though and crush him? Not that it has anything to do with the garbage ref job the first time but still.

You can accept every excuse and still arrive at the Pascal fight which had no real clear excuses that I heard of. That was a poor fight and even Pascal, who was never anything special, has looked in shit form since.

You"re pathetic, Bute knocked the shit out of Andrade at the rematch and was winning that fight by each round until he physically collapsed.

You"re pathetic, Bute knocked the shit out of Andrade at the rematch and was winning that fight by each round until he physically collapsed.

We're not talking about the rematch genius. Comment on the post I actually made or fuck off.

You can accept every excuse and still arrive at the Pascal fight which had no real clear excuses that I heard of. That was a poor fight and even Pascal, who was never anything special, has looked in shit form since.

Pascal isn't really a pressure guy though. Bute is a guy who can't handle pressure and when people started figuring out that all he had was an uppercut, he started looking rough.

Bute was just overrated. His resume is lacking significant wins for the most part and fans basically imagined him to be some killer because he wasn't in the super 6. But what happened when he fought one of those guys? He got demolished.

Bute was just overrated. His resume is lacking significant wins for the most part and fans basically imagined him to be some killer because he wasn't in the super 6. But what happened when he fought one of those guys? He got demolished.

This is very true. I was one of the many people on these boards, and in general, overrating him.

this is a gimme for Bute, I'm more interested in that Ranoni Prieto dude fighting Eleider Alvarez, that might be a pleasant surprise

He once was a guy who everyone assumed was better than he was because he wasn't fighting the top guys who were all fighting each other.

he knocked out edison miranda with one punch

bute has everything except a chin

he knocked out edison miranda with one punch

Yeah, AFTER Ward beat him. AFTER Abraham beat him twice. AFTER Pavlik knocked him out twice. Miranda was nothing at 168. But Bute was still considered the #2 guy in that division at the time of the super 6.

Yeah, AFTER Ward beat him. AFTER Abraham beat him twice. AFTER Pavlik knocked him out twice. Miranda was nothing at 168. But Bute was still considered the #2 guy in that division at the time of the super 6.

fair point

he did break abraham's jaw tho as i recall, so he wasnt a total bum

Back