PBC: Bute vs Di Luisa

We might see another upset tonight.

WTF, I'm not sure why I said Pavlik knocked Miranda out twice. They only fought once.

Froch broke Bute.

Bute has gone back to square one to try and rebuild, but I would've be surprised if he folds quickly at the first sign of pressure. May not be tonight, but it's not too far away I would guess...

Anyone in Canada know what channel I can watch this? Not showing up on my guide.

How about when Andrade knocked the shit out of him in the last round of their first fight only to get fucked by the most blatant hometwon reffing I have ever seen?

bute was up before the ref stopped counting. and time had already expired. just watch on youtube.

the ref of course didn't realize there was no time left. I think in mtl saved by the bell in round 12 exists anyhow

bute was up before the ref stopped counting. and time had already expired. just watch on youtube.

the ref of course didn't realize there was no time left. I think in mtl saved by the bell in round 12 exists anyhow

I've been over this a million times. Marlon Wright literally did everything wrong in that count.He didn't pick up the timekeeper's count nor did he follow procedure to see if Bute was fit to continue. Anywhere else in the world and Bute loses that fight by KO.

Pietro's 0 about to go.

Feels like a KO is coming in this first fight.

Alverez rd 1 but got rocked at the end.

Rd 1- 10-9 Alvarez
Prieto lands a nice right at the end.

Shit audio.

good round, prieto shook up alvarez right at the end of the round but 10-9 for alvarez

Very even round. Flip a coin.Prieto landed a bomb late.

10-9 Prieto.

Back