PBC: Bute vs Di Luisa

0sVJpye.png

Kid yellowbelly! Chumptastic!

This looks like a bad mismatch.

sera has that Rod Salka look about him.

Did PBC just put 2 events at the same time?

how did Bute look? I know the guy he's facing is a can, but I always liked Bute, interested to know. A lot of people left Bute for dead after Pascal, but he's under Roach now, so maybe he can make a Cottoesque return.

probably faces Stevenson next.

how did Bute look? I know the guy he's facing is a can, but I always liked Bute, interested to know. A lot of people left Bute for dead after Pascal, but he's under Roach now, so maybe he can make a Cottoesque return.

probably faces Stevenson next.

Pretty good. Got tagged here and there but otherwise dominated.

Pretty good. Got tagged here and there but otherwise dominated.

sounds like I expected. Hopefully Bute can get back in the game mentally, I think he still has the skills. He was doing well against Pascal when he actually tried. I agree with you that historically, Bute is a guy who has struggled with guys who got in his face, but I disagree on his versatility, I think Bute is way more than just an uppercut. He is a verstatile pressure oriented boxer with power, good punch selection, a good jab, dangerous bodypunching and a good uppercut.

Bute is still fast at 35, nothing changed just he needs confidence and matches. His body looks good.

Bute probably gets Stevenson if he wins this one.

He said something about Huck? Probably he"ll challenge Abraham at some point, and if he wins the world title Bute vs. Stevenson is possible.

fight did 362K viewers which is pretty good for that network.

Back