Media Payton Talbott Is Sean O'Malley 2.0 - Update: Calls Out Dominick Cruz Next Fight

I know one when I see one. I said the same about O'Malley back in like 18 or 19 (look it up, there's a thread out there somewhere).

This kid just has it.
Stop your lying Brendan.

Hownis calling out a fighter who haven't been relavent or in contention in 5 plus years a solid call out? Calling out cruz isnt impressive at all.

He big bro'd Cameron Saaiman, who might want to think about flyweight as he looked small imo.

I think he could hang with most of the ranked guys, but Omalley has too much length, speed and moves too well imo.

Cruz is almost 40 and hasn’t won a fight since 2021 , call out someone who’s on the rise not the decline

Fact he called out Cruz makes me dislike him. Cruz is a dinosaur, a shell of the man he once was and should be retired.

Go make your name off of someone else.

I actually think his tattoos look great and the kid looks like Vinny Chase from Entourage.

Plus he wears crop tops and does pole dancing.

His tattoos look great? He literally has random black circles tattooed all over him.

This kid is ridiculously talented. He's so calm in there. Looking forward to his development.

Future Super Star.. Hes got it all... what he did to another very good prospect the other night was completely brutal...

Back