Pays more = work harder/better?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
There's this McDonalds close to my house and they always fuck up my orders. 10 years ago the pay was 7 bucks an hour and there's always shit missing in my order. Now the pay is 17 bucks an hour and they're still fucking up my order. And the food is a lot more expensive. I ordered an egg mcmuffin, burrito and hash browns used to be like 5 bucks. Now its $13.

You would think people would work harder and care more about their job if they get paid more, but no. They're lazy fucks at 5 bucks an hour and they'll be lazy fucks at 50 bucks an hour.

I swear to God all boomers have retard lead poisoning brain or something

THEYRE MAKING THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY STUPID ITS INFLATION

$8/hr with a $300 rent and similar is More money than $17/hr with a $800 rent

Tbh, you sound like a DirecTV customer. Keep paying those bills baby!

Not sure what your point is. Most people working at McDonald’s are probably not taking the job very serious. And the pay increase is pretty easily explained by your own price increase statements.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys. They don’t get paid enough to care about their job, period. You’re going to have to settle for lower standards if you’re at rock bottom.

As a buisness owner, I see this firsthand. It’s why I was able to assemble a team of very skilled workers - I paid them more. I’ve seen it in management and I see it in business ownership now.

There's this McDonalds close to my house and they always fuck up my orders. 10 years ago the pay was 7 bucks an hour and there's always shit missing in my order. Now the pay is 17 bucks an hour and they're still fucking up my order. And the food is a lot more expensive. I ordered an egg mcmuffin, burrito and hash browns used to be like 5 bucks. Now its $13.

You would think people would work harder and care more about their job if they get paid more, but no. They're lazy fucks at 5 bucks an hour and they'll be lazy fucks at 50 bucks an hour.
Yep stopped at a McDonald's last week. Egg McMuffin hash browns and a coffee were $15. Wtf

Yep stopped at a McDonald's last week. Egg McMuffin hash browns and a coffee were $15. Wtf
I decided to go to taco Bell for the first time in ages a couple weeks ago and it cost my wife and I $30. It's not like we ordered a lot either. This why I rarely go out to eat anywhere anymore.

Paying more means you can be more selective about who you hire. Bad employees don't suddenly become good employees because you give them a few bucks extra, they're just more expensive bad employees now.

They'd work harder with a gun in their back for a bowl of rice a day.

The higher the pay the easier the work.

Pay is based on how replaceable you are, if you are paid very little you are very replaceable.

This also means that the more you make the more leverage you have over your employer and the nicer they need to be to you.

The higher the pay the easier the work.

Pay is based on how replaceable you are, if you are paid very little you are very replaceable.

This also means that the more you make the more leverage you have over your employer and the nicer they need to be to you.
then why do most ceos get divorced and often die of heart attacks, because of all the vacations?

Back