Law PAYBACK: Barr Assigns John Durham to investigate FBI surveillance of Trump campaign v2 **JACKPOT**

It sucks that the clock is ticking. If Trump doesn't get re-elected the deep state will get away with everything.

It sucks that the clock is ticking. If Trump doesn't get re-elected the deep state will get away with everything.
If you believe there is a Deep State, it's strange you'd believe Trump, Flynn, Barr, and McConnell are not a part of it.

Off topic and Barr is coming for Obama to keep it on-topic, but...

You mean when Nancy and Reid first locked them out, or when they totally locked them out?
<{vega}>

I thought the President was above the law?

So let me get this straight...it's perfectly okay, as a sitting president, to investigate a political rival (Trump), but it's not okay for a sitting president to investigate a political rival (Obama)?

Which is it? I'm really curious to see the mental gymnastics you have to perform to justify your position on this.

I mean, there's absolutely no evidence Obama even had a hand in the Trump campaign investigation, but there's irrefutable evidence in Trump's hand in trying to get Ukraine to investigate Biden.

Last edited:
I love threads where I get to watch Bob feel like he's winning something when he's just coming off as a 9th grade debate flunky.

I forgot I had that boner on Ignore. I wonder how much unintentional comedy I've missed the last few months as a result...

I forgot I had that boner on Ignore. I wonder how much unintentional comedy I've missed the last few months as a result...
These guys are so emotionally invested in Trump that the downward spiral of his administration is really hard for them to take.

sorry you’re not a fan of the truth.

Trump is gonna smash Biden, and then we get to laugh at you dorks for four more years.

<{jackyeah}>
You don't really believe that. Gonna be a dark next millenia for the right without your opinion mattering in gubment.

Did he, or did he not, continually work alongside and fund the beltway? If there is a Deep State, he'd be a part of it.

The Deep State consists of overly partisan, corrupt bureaucrats like Lois Lerner, Strzok, and Page who hamstring and undermine administrations they don't like politically.

The Deep State consists of overly partisan, corrupt bureaucrats like Lois Lerner, Strzok, and Page who hamstring and undermine administrations they don't like politically.
k, well this is weird fantasy world you live in. Good to know.

‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation

“So razor is going to stay open???” an agent wrote on Jan. 5.

“[Y]ep,” another FBI agent responded. “[C]rimes report being drafted.”

“F,” the first agent wrote back.

“[W]hat’s the word on how [Obama’s] briefing went?” one agent asked, referring to the Jan. 5 meeting.

“Dont know but people here are scrambling for info to support certain things and its a mad house,” an FBI agent responded.

“[J]esus,” an agent wrote back. “[T]rump was right. Still not put together….why do we do this to ourselves. [W]hat is wrong with these people[?]?

uhh...

Edit: Sherdog keeps putting a line through the those last two lines when I copy/pasta for some reason, they aren’t crossed off in the article

Last edited:
Back