Law PAYBACK: Barr Assigns John Durham to investigate FBI surveillance of Trump campaign v2 **JACKPOT**

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
v1
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-russia-bs-update-report-leaks-start.3958375/

Carry on here. This is the "it", that's actually an "it".

ELl-2zKU8AAQ8K4

Comey admits 'real sloppiness' in FBI Russia warrant request...

'I was wrong'...

GREENWALD: IG Report Reveals Scandal of Historic Magnitude...

Not Only for FBI but Also Media...

The Trump and Barr retort report. Prepare to be riveted by maybes at best and outright CTs at worst.

If there ever is a report, 100% what Barr says it says will not be what it says.

The Trump and Barr retort report. Prepare to be riveted by maybes at best and outright CTs at worst.

If there ever is a report, 100% what Barr says it says will not be what it says.

Remember how you’ve been wrong about literally everything?

Yeah, us too.

Oh look, another liberal who’s embarrassed themselves daily for three years.

To think, we have five glorious years left.

<GinJuice>

I'm considering putting together care packages for the posters here on the left when 2020 rolls around. Nothing crazy, just simple things. A stress ball, some vodka, couple of artisanal cheese and wine groupings.

I'm considering putting together care packages for the posters here on the left when 2020 rolls around. Nothing crazy, just simple things. A stress ball, some vodka, couple of artisanal cheese and wine groupings.

Nobody wants your little Canadian Starter Pack.............

It's more of an olive branch as you will be forced to turn more right wing and work with the right wing more often. If you decline that is fine.

Oh look, another liberal who’s embarrassed themselves daily for three years.

To think, we have five glorious years left.

<GinJuice>
lol unless Comey/McCabe gets charged and arrested this is a nothingburger. Anyone else and it's equivalent to Manfort being arrested which you people have deemed a nothingburger and is irrelevant.

Keep your standards consistent throughout and you're hilarious to talk about anyone spending 3 years embarrassing themselves.

It's more of an olive branch as you will be forced to turn more right wing and work with the right wing more often. If you decline that is fine.

Forced to turn more right wing? That doesn't make sense. The right certainly wasn't forced to become more left leaning when Obama was in office.........

Oh look, someone else who’s embarrassed themselves for 3 years straight.

Hey, we haven’t seen you in the spying thread since it was literally all confirmed. I’m starting to see a pattern, liberals confidently state x, then completely disappear when they are inevitably btfo by the truth.

lol unless Comey/McCabe gets charged and arrested this is a nothingburger. Anyone else and it's equivalent to Manfort being arrested which you people have deemed a nothingburger and is irrelevant.

Keep your standards consistent throughout and you're hilarious to talk about anyone spending 3 years embarrassing themselves.

The fbi falsified evidence to spy on the trump campaign.

Good luck spinning that in October when Durham’s report is released.

Forced to turn more right wing? That doesn't make sense. The right certainly wasn't forced to become more left leaning when Obama was in office.........

Lol, you'll figure it out

comey knows the backstroke? hopefully thats not the only backstroke he gets familiar with

The fbi falsified evidence to spy on the trump campaign.

Good luck spinning that in October when Durham’s report is released.
Nobody will care except you conservatives competing for the gold in the victim Olympics.

Oh look, someone else who’s embarrassed themselves for 3 years straight.

Hey, we haven’t seen you in the spying thread since it was literally all confirmed. I’m starting to see a pattern, liberals confidently state x, then completely disappear when they are inevitably btfo by the truth.

Don't worry, bob, I won't clown you when your claims don't pan out, and Mifsud isn't the head of the CIA after patriotically exposing the deep state and exonerating Michael Flynn.

I would like Sketch to explain his rationale, which makes no sense. I didn't need your little petulant moan. Thanks.

More people are jumping ship.

Don't worry, bob, I won't clown you when your claims don't pan out, and Mifsud isn't the head of the CIA after patriotically exposing the deep state and exonerating Michael Flynn.

I would like Sketch to explain his rationale, which makes no sense. I didn't need your little petulant moan. Thanks.
how about a little self reflection, what are you willing to do and say when you have to admit everything you claimed was 100% wrong

Back