Law PAYBACK: Barr Assigns John Durham to investigate FBI surveillance of Trump campaign v2 **JACKPOT**

This is one of those "it's common sense" phrases that doesn't actually hold up under scrutiny of peer-reviewed testing due to the ambiguity of the phrase and many caveats to defining terms.
Its pretty much impossible for the world to become more liberal without a large % of people becoming more conservative by default.

800.jpeg

FLYNN FREE!

Justice drops case...

The fbi falsified evidence to spy on the trump campaign.

Good luck spinning that in October when Durham’s report is released.

Fake news. Youre an idiot if you believe the media. I'm I doing it right? Derpy derp derp

Well, you can pretend it’s not true all you like, but that is the reality of many Trump voters. I cite as evidence him flipping numerous blue states. Feel free to go study the voter rolls yourself, the numerous failures of the Obama administration coupled with the lurching left of the Democrat party (by supporting sex changes for children, etc.) has driven people away from your party.

Despite Trump being a dumb ass, he is still gonna smash you retards in November, maybe just maybe you’ll get a clue and start fixing your party.

LOL some other bullshit republicans like to have others believe right here. Let me know who was the last democrat president you voted for? What made you become a republican now?

Back