Payak is not a Thai, and he doesn't exist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he's karatestylist's counterpart's account, used by the same guy.

Lol this would actually of been a great troll job if he wasn't such a psycho and called everyone out.

LOL @ him talking about training out of Por Pramuk, knowing Mr Pramuk and Buakaw...

"I am fighter yes."
"My motha left me on gym, train since six yes"
"Krabi kabong I know yes"
"Have 136 fights yes".

After all these years thinking I was trolling him, he had me by the balls all along. I feel dirty & violated. :-(

Epic thread and research, guys! My hat's off to all who contributed to this. Ichi, Ryu & others: you guys are awesome! Much respect!

I'm sitting here trying to make up some witty reply about Payak showing all of you the same amount of mercy that he would a 95 pound female, but I'm just too dumbfounded to be creative right now. This is came out of left field and is hilarious.

HAHAHAHA. This, my friends, is the gift that keeps on giving.

His IPs all say Australia.

Welp, thats a wrap. Only a Payak explanation would make this better but I think he may not post anymore (And a new account will grace this forum and the Stand Up forum)

Welp, thats a wrap. Only a Payak explanation would make this better but I think he may not post anymore (And a new account will grace this forum and the Stand Up forum)

He won't be back. Sig bet anyone?

Part of me is impressed by him though, in a twisted way. He had 90% of us fooled for years.

He won't be back. Sig bet anyone?

Part of me is impressed by him though, in a twisted way. He had 90% of us fooled for years.

Well, with his personality changes, he might come back as a completely different person and not be noticed. But then when you've had your ass handed to you like this... maybe he won't

It certainly does take a very strange type of individual to perpetrate the act of a false identity and personality on a forum over an extended period of time.

This is not you typical troll job here.

His IPs all say Australia.

dFztM.jpg

Maybe he's really, really diligent about using Tor.

4 year internet troll job.. lol. That's some serious dedication to your craft.

But really guys, doesn't he seem like a fighter at heart? his troll job certainly had a fighters personality: Emotionally sensitive, not so smart, and only cares about the opinion of other fighters. Plus, he beats women.

Sounds like a fighter to me. Payak is still real to me, damn it.

LOL. One non Thai (ichibang) exposing another non Thai. Are there any real Thais on this forum?

rsz_1meddlingkids_1686.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back