Payak is not a Thai, and he doesn't exist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is some very impressive research. Wow hahaha!

so payak never fought a prime jomhod?

And what about his reminiscing about warming up next to his opponent at Lumpini? Is that a lie too??? :)
I feel bad for the people who wasted all this time e-warring him :icon_lol:

Honestly, I never suspected him of being a fraud, although I did note that his english fluctuated oddly between completely broken and somewhat fluent, sprinkled with terms that the Thai journeyman fighter he claimed to be wouldn't know.

TS is a stalker. He must have a lot of time. LOL!

And of course, Payak is a loser. I bet he's not coming back, ever. Hahaha!

LOL I knew his english was too broken to understand all of our posts

Ichibang you are Thai right? i remember you translating some of Buakaw

Oh wow, this is some epic private detective shit.

Why would this guy pretend to be a Thai lol what does he get out of that?? Can his pro fighter tag be stripped by a mod?

If anyone wants to dig deeper, Payak's former name on Sherdog was "waikru101".

still not sure if this is true. this would be couple of years of master level trolling.

Holy shit, this has to be one of the best trolls ever on this forum, if true. A real master of his art.

Im not to sure about anything right now but if Payak responds then this could be settled very quickly. I live in the same area in bangkok that he lives in, I can just meet him up and that will prove if he is thai or not.

Just to make sure here, Im not claiming anything nor am I saying that Im gonna meet him and take pictures with a hidden camera or something. I've been around this forum for a long ass time, Im hoping my word is good enough for you.

I'm sitting here trying to make up some witty reply about Payak showing all of you the same amount of mercy that he would a 95 pound female, but I'm just too dumbfounded to be creative right now. This is came out of left field and is hilarious.

To quote a wise woman by the name of Yolandi Vi$$er, who once said, "Like uh, um, who gives a fuck?"

This forum is for discussing K-1 and Kickboxing, not your silly Internet drama.

To quote a wise woman by the name of Yolandi Vi$$er, who once said, "Like uh, um, who gives a fuck?"

This forum is for discussing K-1 and Kickboxing, not your silly Internet drama.

It's also for discussing muay thai. One of the forum regulars has claimed for years to be a Thai-born professional muay thai fighter, living and fighting in Bangkok, and frequently comments or critiques other posts based on this supposed expertise. When he's outed as a fraud, of course it's a big deal and extremely relevant to this subforum.

Pretty sure I was one of the early ones to call him out, he posted some BS in the stand up forum that Samart was only famous in Thailand because he was a singer and if it were for his Muay Thai skills he would barely be notable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back